Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

I like both. Because we need both to buy and sell crypto coins to invest our capital. One is nonsense. I've done a lot of work online, but I've never seen such a great forum like The Crypt. It's a great site. I got paid by working on telegrams.

Yes you are right dear. 

We should not sell the crypto coins after one or two week. We should collect the coins when it price is low. We should check the price of the coins daily. When its price increases we should sell these coins. In this way we can get benefit from this site. Sometimes,  the value of crypto coins increases and sometimes it decreases. 

Yes it's absolutely good. And by this you will generate extra income from the forum and you can get profit. And this is batter to hold earning and don't spend. So use your earning and buy a stable or flexible coin which you like and by which you can get good profit.

I will prefer to buy crypto coins. Because at present the price of almost all coins are low. So if you buy some coins and hold them you can earn a good amount of profit in the next year I hope. 

Both buying and selling of coins are needed and are of there advantages depending on the time you buy them, when you wants to buy a coin ensure that the price is down before buying it and when you realise the price raise then you will sell them and do another investment with the earning from the transaction

i say that if you have a rich knowledge about buy or sell crypto coin   

So you can do it very easily. 

But my friend if you have a little knowledge about buy or sell crypto coin so you should not do it. 

Knowledge is power my friend.. 

Always respect knowledge hope you will success in life. 

Thanks my friend                 

My friend, I prefer to buy cryptocurrencies, and then I store them in my wallet, and when their price increases, I sell them because in this way you will achieve excellent profits .. I wish to get rich for all ❤️

Yes I prefer both ,because I buy crypto currency when the rate of it high and sells it when the rate of currency low.It is another way to get money with online business .It is a type of trade in which you can even profit or loss .our of all it is a good platform where you can get money in very easy way .

Of course, it is a matter that varies according to the currency and according to time, but I think that all known currencies are constantly increasing in price, so I prefer to keep what I own now and sell it when the price increases significantly

Both are necessary,so I prefer both. Usually you can buy coins when prices are down and you can sell them when price rises again, that's how you can own extra money.

Of course buddy! This is the strategy of trading. If you invest in a sector or you want to trade you must know the strategy and apply it in a right time. I personally like to buy coin in a low price and hold it till the price goes up. Then i sell it. Keeping patience is very important in this case.

Yes it is a good thing,bussines is very good but be for you do something like that one supposed to think and don't rush on something that he or she will like to do but I think it is a good idea to do that 

That's really interesting question, I would prefer to buy crypto coins when it's cost is low in the market and I would prefer to sell it when it's cost is high in the market.cryto coin is very famous.its value is high in the market. It will give benifit to us.

• +4 1

Yes dear on this platform i think trading and investment is necessary what's the time is good for buying and what's the time good for selling if you have knowledge about this then start working and earn lots

• +2 1

Buiyng and selling is known as trading and it is much preferable we should have proper knowledge and experience if we want to trade with our investment it is very good to earn a lots of profits in the fields of crypto currency 

Hi Dear I will suggest you if you know more about trading you should buy the coins in low prices and when the prices of coins high in market then you should sell them in this way you can gain profit 

The market determines the time to buy or sell, when the market is suitable for buying prices then you shall invest base on your capacity while you sell when the prices are higher then you sell for earning profit. That's business

True, it is possible to rely on the rule of buying at a low price and selling at a high price, and currencies can also be bought and stored, meaning long-term investment, and thus you will achieve high profits.

It is hard to realize the opportune chance to purchase and win extra cash,

as it needs an incredible investigation and investigation of the money extraordinarily,

and I don't believe that you are picking up extra cash without fail.

In the event that it was anything but difficult to decide this everybody would become rich when you sell there is someone else who purchases from you The lone contrast between the dealer and the purchaser is the strategy Analysis of the objective there is consistently a failure....

I prefer to use automated systems. There are many software to buy and sell cryptocurrency. For longterm i prefer to buy and for daytrading go after the market. I have some experience with forex and crypto exchange looks familiar. You can use some indicators from mt4/mt5 platform for trading. If you want some more info PM to me.:)

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/12/2020 at 2:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

I also prefer both buy and sell. When the price i down I buy as much as i can.I also buy from new people who don't know about lots investing. Then I stor them.When the price go us I started to selling them for more money.I sometime exchange the coins too.

Yes, you are right my brother. I preffer to buy and sell crypto coins. The trading of crypto coins give you much more benefit. You have to buy some crypto coins on low price and keep them in your wallet for some time. When the price of these crypto coins increase then sell these coins and you will get a good profit. But for the trading of crypto coins you need experience and knowledge. If you don,t have experience you will bear a big loss. Cryptotalk is the only forum that provide every type of information about the trading of cryptocurrency.

For the cryptocurrency market, selling and buying is everything, I like to buy when the price of an asset goes down, I save it and wait for its value to rise in price, and thus obtain profits, be attentive to the movements of the crypto market .

• +2 1

From my personal perspective, buying and selling depends on the market and the movement of the currency. You cannot buy when the currency is high or sell when it is low.

I would prefer both because bitcoins case cant be predictable and we must both invest in and also try to sell bitcoins and when the money or value of bitcoin goes up we can sell it to make good profits.Also be careful when trading with bitcoins because it can be quite risky and also some one with little experience should not invest in this field.