Has the end of physical money come? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Has the end of physical money come?

I do not think that paper currencies will completely expire, and this will be in the interests of the countries that control paper money, but it is possible that cryptocurrencies become another means of sending and receiving money.

• Useful or interesting 1

With a large variety of different payment options available these days, and constantly renewed options, consumers often no longer carry a lot of cash with them. Between the cashless trend and the risk of keeping cash in the store, many business owners and consumers prefer to go to stores without cash.

• +3 1

My friend, the digital currency differs from the encrypted currency. We prefer the encrypted currency because it is not monopolized by any country and there is no control over it by anyone. The currency you are talking about is linked to the Chinese government and this violates the laws of the encrypted currency, but a short time ago a Chinese source issued a new cryptocurrency called  bee You can earn it by downloading a app but don't like it

Wow ... it is really wonderful .. Recently many countries started mining their own cryptocurrency, and this indicates the increase in the popularity of currencies and people's knowledge of them ... and another proof is that in the near future, the dominance of the digital world will begin ...

• +2 1

I do not expect that the end of physical money in the future will be censored, with the spread of many digital currencies and their prosperity, the demand for local currencies will diminish, but it has not been dispensed with.

• +2 1

In some way we can say it's the end of physical money.But there are many poor countries in this world such they have low captail income they can not manage it.In some big countries have already started working on it.a it's a good digital currency future coming ahead.

• +1 1

No, it's not my time. I want to tell you that there will never be an end to physical cash because it is essential and everyone does not trust digital money. As a result, physical money will never be phased out in the future.

• +3 1

It is time, my friend, to end the dominance of the US dollar over the entire financial world, so I think that China will be strong enough to stand in front of the US dollar and invent the yen, and this will happen by nature and we will notice the difference in the market and a significant decrease in the price of the dollar in addition to that China will depend heavily on cryptocurrencies and currencies Digital that will help end the dominance of the US dollar

Certainly, we must keep pace with the development and information technology, through these cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, and dispense with fiat currencies and dependence on digital.

• +2 1

yes you're right I agree with you of course with the Corona crisis everything became clear everyone user currency and buying online because they survivor at home with purchasing everything with this currency then do 90 get by physical purchasing with due to Corona

I don't think this might be possible
Fiat currencies disappear and be replaced by cryptocurrencies.
Before that, it should be developed and the participant should be convinced well.
In addition to that, there are some who do not have internet, and this step needs a very large foundation in order to be accepted by the public
To the world of cryptocurrencies and digital money, but it needs to be developed, and it could happen in the long term.

My friend, indeed, all indications indicate that material money is nearing the end, and most countries have moved to electronic money. Even countries that do not have a great deal of development have tended to use digital currencies through state banks. Yes, in one way or another everyone, I realize that material money makes the process difficult for us. It relates to the recent dealings of that global trend towards digital currencies, but the difference in countries is that money is trackable, known source, and movement is known, unlike cryptocurrencies that cannot always be tracked and know their movement and source .

• +3 1

Hello all of you there are many countries or places/regions in many countries that don't have even an access to the internet. So for them electronic money is something from the reliable films. But the passage of the time for the new generation of course physical money will not be used anymore.its a very useful platform for everyone.

Cryptocurrencies are spreading globally day after day, and most people are more impressed with cryptocurrencies than paper currencies because they are easier and we can earn more money through them. I think that cryptocurrencies are better than the rest of the currencies that we deal with

• +3 1

Hello my friend
Yes, I agree with you on this
I think, in not a long time, cryptocurrencies will become the basis of financial transactions
The Corona pandemic has shown us this thing and how much easier and safer dealing with cryptocurrencies is
Good luck to you

Well we all know that digital currency is on a high increase daily and edging over physical currency but I feel the physical currency still has it place, physical currency is like a symbol of identity for most countries hence it can't be neglected so easily.

Hello my friend, despite the great and rapid spread of the use of cryptocurrencies in the world, I think that it is too early for physical currencies to end, as there are still countries without the Internt especially in Africa and third world countries. 

Hello. All members are you hope you all are fine and we get great work on this platform first of all I am really thankful to you they're all members for such a useful platform and I am also thankful for the moderators mix District form for us to making the money and also for the learning about cryptocurrency hello. All members are you hope you all are fine and we get great work on this platform first of all I am really thankful to you they're all members for such a useful platform and I am also thankful for the moderators mix District form for us to making the money and also for the learning about cryptocurrency

No dear I think in now a days physical earnings have to much important.But in future the digital money is too much important through this you can easily earn money in safe and secure.

Thank you very much for the nice information you just provided.

Your topic is really important and it helped me too much.

I hope see more topics from you in the future.

Thanks again.

Wish all the best for you and for all members.

Emma William has a total of 2389 687 entries.
On the 12th of October, 2020, a report was released.
I believe it is way too early to discuss this... Since people still believe in it, real and practical currency will continue to have a greater value than crypto currencies.
Still, in my humble opinion, the age of real currency will eventually come to an end, and the era of digital currencies will usher in!

Intermittent or useful

The matter is not that simple to be the end of paper currencies, for until now there is no international consensus on adopting cryptocurrencies instead of fiat currencies, due to the decentralization of these currencies and the inability to manage and organize them as is the case in fiat currencies.

This is a good dream but won't happen in near future. This dream is possible if access to internet is everywhere and people are well educated how to deal with cryptocurrency. the current percentage of people using crypto for transaction compared to the total population of the whole world is vey low. 

In my opinion, my friend, digital and cryptocurrencies have increased their spread significantly recently, but despite this, I do not think that they will eliminate the presence of physical money, especially since there are many countries where dealing in digital currencies is prohibited and their circulation is prohibited.

Well, my friend, I would like to thank you at the outset for writing this useful topic .. That in the lines that I have written is really useful information for the near future about this currency and for those who want to work with it .. In fact, the competition between currencies has become great and it is very possible for paper currencies to end Soon .. but in the end, I prefer to work in the decentralized cryptocurrency .. It is definitely better and easier in trading and investment operations .. I wish you good luck.