Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

My friend, I am still working as a beginner on this platform and I do not know about working in cryptocurrencies except a little. Therefore, I collect information about it from people who are experts in this field in order to benefit and learn to start working hard, diligently and confidently

Thank you, my friend, for this topic.  Fraudsters are everywhere and their goal is to robbery.  The reason for any theft is the person’s negligence and lack of awareness of the danger of publishing his information. People should be aware of this and not trust anyone.  We are in the era of (money is everything).  Thank

The digital wallets have main two things. Private keys and public keys. If you lose your publics key, its ok you dont in danger.But if you unfortunately losed private key, you are in danger. 

It is possible that a robbery will occur and members must be careful and be careful in working while using a strong password and avoid dealing with untrustworthy people and avoid sharing personal information.

No it's not easy to steal bitcoin if you have strong privacy on it, but if you share your information about your personal life than it could be possible to for anybody to steal your data as well as bitcoin. 

Yes my friend your bitcoin can be stealed if you allow someone your password of your wallet. Or you can be stuck into scammers traps and lose your assets.

You have to adopt a reliable cryptocurrency portfolio and you can use Google's search engine to pick out the best electronic wallet available from which the blockchain wallet is a leader in saving bitcoin.

If you are storing the Bitcoins in the hardware wallets, there is less probability that your funds might get stolen from the thief. But, if you are sharing your sensitive wallet's private keys and the secret seeds, hackers will manage to take away your funds by keeping you in the trouble. Also, there are some malicious TOR servers and the websites, be aware from them. 

Hello my friend
It is best not to leave any personal information about your portfolio or email your gamel, so as not to be stolen, and to write a strong password until you are hacked
I wish you good luck

No, buddy.
This site is secure and no one will be able to steal your bitcoin if you don't give your passwords to anyone , 
And a tip Don't Open links don't trust her ' cause she could be stealing your personal information and passwords. and this puts you at risk

No brother if you hold your bitcoin in safe wallet and you don't give your personal details to anyone than it's not happen because there are lots of scammers who only want our personal information for hack our wallet . 

I suggest you to put your bitcoin in yobit exchange because it's good and trusty.

Yes sometimes scammers do scam and steals the crypto currency but if you secure your wallet or exchange with 2fa security process than no one will steal our crypto currency because sending or receiving of crypto currency is depends on us with our email address.

So if you want to secure yourself from scammers you should must on the 2FA verification.

I know that there are many scammers in this platform but no one can steal my Bitcoin if you don't share any information to the unknown person so no problem and your money will save in yobit so it is the best platform for save your money.

Bitcoin is a digital asset and a payment system invented by Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public dispersed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin is unique in that there are a finite number of them: 21 million.

People can steal your bitcoin if you don't take the proper precautions. While the likelihood of your bitcoin being stolen is low, it is still possible. The best way to protect your bitcoin is to store them in a wallet that is not connected to the internet.