Will cryptocurrencies end up supplanting all national currencies? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Will cryptocurrencies end up supplanting all national currencies?

Well, my dear friend, it is an important question, in my opinion, the encrypted currencies will control trade exchanges and sales and purchases in the future and will take the place of paper and cash currencies and become the central currency of countries

• +5 1

I think that the future of digital currencies will be bright, but I believe that it is difficult for banks and fiat transactions to disappear, because digital currencies are difficult to control and control, unlike the seized fiat currencies.

• +3 1

Everything is possible in the future, and due to the great popularity and control achieved by the Bitcoin currency, we may find it taking over the place of many currencies, as the demand for them is increasing day by day.

• +4 1

Hello all
I do not expect cryptocurrencies to replace national currencies because they are volatile currencies with prices and are unstable, but cryptocurrencies are very strong currencies in the areas of investments and trading in large amounts in the markets.

• +3 1

I see that the world is heading towards digital currencies as daily use or use in investments and trading like any other traditional currency, but digital currencies are characterized by decentralization, that is, if they are allowed to trade in all the world, our currency will be unified.

• +1 1

My friend, we are in the age of technology, and I believe in the future, that cryptocurrencies will replace a special place around the world, but this takes a long time, and cryptocurrencies, if developing countries deal with them, they bring their economy and improve it greatly, and Bitcoin will come in the place. The first is because it is a strong currency, its popularity, its value is great a lot, and it is in great demand by companies and huge merchants

In fact, digital currencies are spreading widely and at a tremendous speed in the world and I think that many countries have begun to recognize the currency of Bitcoin and accept dealing with it, but this does not mean allowing digital currencies to replace the national currency. Thus, the value of local currencies will decrease and also lead to the deterioration of the country's economy, so digital currencies can be treated as secondary currencies of the national currency.

• +2 1

I don't think cryptocurrencies will literally replace national currencies. Because national currencies are an important part of each country. States can support cryptocurrency, but take action against it when it approaches the national currency. In addition, now all of our payments are paid either by QR code or by credit card contactless. The use of cryptocurrencies has become widespread as everything is starting to go online.

Yes, my friend, encrypted currencies will get a wide reputation around the world in the future and can be relied upon more than paper currencies because they are easy to withdraw and trade and you can earn profits from it as well, but you must collect a little information in order to obtain that success and the arrival of encrypted currencies To this development as well

I don't think digital currencies will replace coins. Because every currency has its work. It cannot be compared because digital currency is much better in trading online, and paper also has a preference for its circulation among people. Not all products can be purchased with cryptocurrencies. At the moment, there are many commodities that cannot be sold through digital currencies, so we need both currencies at the same time.

• +1 1

The reason why many countries are racing towards cryptocurrecy is just the same reason why the world has changed from cash to digital currencies, besides, we all know how important cryptocurrecy are how we can earn from it, and also, many countries are using it to augment there economy in this times of pandemic.

On 10/11/2020 at 3:57 AM, Robrey17 said:

Cryptocurrencies: how, when and why. The world is racing towards global currencies: opinions and comments.

Yeah cryptocurrency is world wide currency and its accepted  in many country's,  but most of the country in the world don't have any idea what cryptocurrency is and some country's government banns their citizens from using cryptocurrencys.

At the moment  we can't know  this thing  because we do not  if countries will allow  this in there  own countries  and among  their people.

Well my friend, I think that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies but that takes a long time. Cryptocurrencies are safer and their transactions are faster.

And this time then cryptocurrency is still illegal in some countries but I hope so that very soon the cryptocurrency will be legal in all over the word and the trade of the Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency will increase with the passage of time

• +4 1

Yes, the world is moving towards cryptocurrencies now, because we can see that many countries and big companies are all adopting cryptocurrencies now as a means of payment. 

• +2 1

Of course, there is a great possibility in that, and the reason for the importance of cryptocurrencies and the focus on them is due to their many features that we need, the most important of which is that they are decentralized.

The idea of cryptocurrencies was started in 2008 and it did not occupy all this interest and people started trading and trusting it until it became of great value and created job opportunities from nothing and now everyone is heading in his belief that it will be the currencies of the future without the slightest doubt

No, I think that it will never end up the national currency exchange at world wide. Because many  countries are still banned this cryptocurrency to their country. If we conduct on developing surway, then it could be only have a chance to have some side trading currency but never exceed to the standard national currency. 

I have no idea if bitcoin will perform this act but what if it will replace the currency as the days and years go by. thus it will become the clear main currency with all its benefits as a cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency is getting much acceptance from the world's biggest business firms and companies that's why there is sn immense increase in it's demand and popularity and showing a clear gesture that it has very bright future ahead but it is too early to say that it will replace the national currencies.

In fact, cryptocurrencies are a new thing for us and people. This is an electronic currency that they are not used to, but development and poor living conditions have made people seek work and get money, and that is why we joined this forum for knowledge and money

• +2 1

Important and very good question.. I think it's a hard question to answer so easily .. Yet the great development of the globe and the whole world is taking place .. Anything can be done with this development.

I don't think that cryptocurrency replace national currency of many countries it is true that cryptocurrency use is increase and its play very vital role in financial World system but every country has their own national currency and they give importance to their currency 

There is no longer any doubt that cryptocurrencies will become part of the global financial system, after the success that this currency has reached, as it has wide acceptance among users, in addition to supporting a number of major financial and economic institutions for their infrastructure and technical system (blockchain), and investment  Businessmen in electronic wallets for these currencies, so we can say that cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality.