Will cryptocurrencies end up supplanting all national currencies? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Will cryptocurrencies end up supplanting all national currencies?

Cryptocurrencies: how, when and why. The world is racing towards global currencies: opinions and comments.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

In the future it will be a war, I think that some countries with a bad economy will use cryptos instead of the national currency, some other will do the same, the strongest economy in the world like USD EUR will maintain always its currencies.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

in the future we probably will have a single supercurrency and that maybe will be bitcoin and all other currencies will be useless.

It seems that this will be the future of the world economy, although the banks are totally opposed to accepting that change, they will end up giving in because the countries are already creating their own cryptocurrencies and once that exchange between countries begins, if the banks are an intermediary that avalanche will not no one will stop her. greetings to all and happy earnings

• Useful or interesting 3

I tend to separate cryptocurrencies from digital currencies. I think within 5 years we will see national banks shift to digital currencies. They won’t they run them like a cryptocurrency 

The current financial will not be replaced by the present crypto currencies. Mainly because the FED and the Central banks won't allow it. They will make their own crypto currency, and fiat will be replaced by their this Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). In this way they still can control the financial world. With other crypto currencies they cannot do that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hace 15 horas, Robrey17 dijo:

Criptomonedas: cómo, cuándo y por qué. El mundo corre hacia las monedas globales: opiniones y comentarios.

This is starting, but currently I do not see it possible, but this is expected by many because it would be great. It will take many days, months, even years, this nobody knows but it will possibly be achieved soon.

With how advanced these currencies are, the truth is, every day more businesses join the trade with crypto assets, every day more people handle more virtual currencies, the point will come where there will be no physical money, all transactions will be digital.

Perhaps, but not at the present time, but in the distant future, the entire world will deal in digital currency

I'm sure you don't! Because the cryptocurrency is one for everyone, and the national currency is created for different people and nationalities. Let's even say that the cryptocurrency is anonymous and decentralized, and of course, cannot be sponsored by the state. And also, if the dollar disappears, what will the cryptocurrency hold on to?

• +2 1

My dear friend, in fact, says that cryptocurrencies are the future, and this leads to the replacement of cryptocurrencies in the place of currencies for you, while one cannot do without cash currencies is essential, so it is difficult to dispense with them Thank you

Cryptocurrency is basically a digital currency and popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day. Now a days in this pandemic situation the value of these currencies increases. In my opinion cryptocurrency will be very important in future.  And also these digital currencies are international and you can change them in any form. So yeah i also think that cryptocurrency will supplant all national currencies in future.

• +3 1

At the moment we cannot know this thing because we do not know if countries will allow this in their own countries and among their people

On 10/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, Robrey17 said:

Cryptocurrencies: how, when and why. The world is racing towards global currencies: opinions and comments.

The truth is very difficult I see it almost impossible, but if it happens it would be the best, it will take a long time to adapt but it would be worth it.

• +1 1

On 10/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, Robrey17 said:

Hello friend, your question is answered as follows. When: In 2009, with the emergence of bitcoin which was created by Satoshi Nakamoto. Why: It was created with the aim of being used to make purchases only through the Internet...

I do not think so because it is difficult to change national currencies into digital currency, and if that happens it will take a long period of time and national banks will become out of service if that happens.

Of course the world now is opting for the use of digital currencies to cure the spread of the covid around and this might put crypto currency at the list but I don't think this can cause the end of money because that's what majority uses.

I don't think cryptocurrencies would surpass National currencies because even now majority of the people worldwide trust their National currency is issued by the the central banks under the control of the respective government. So a time might come when people would use both cryptocurrency as well as their Fiat currencies parallely.

Perhaps digital currencies began with a small dream and then evolved and became a reality because it is difficult to imagine and find cryptocurrencies before the year 2010. Nobody expected this great success of tokens, especially in a very small time difference, but no one could predict the end of digital currencies and how long they will continue in the future..