Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

Bitcoin is the future. Bitcoin has not just been a leader,  ushering in a wave of cryptocurrencies build on a decentralized peer to peer network. It has been the reason why other cryptocurrencies are existing. So bitcoin is the future 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion every coin now has a potential to be the next coin like bitcoin which has a large price but it always depending on the peoples demand which coin they will choose, i think it takes time like bitcoin to say if a coin or other altcoin has a large percentage to be the next bitcoin.

• +2 2

No one could tell you which is the Cryptocurrency that is going to do the same as Bitcoin, there are many Cryptocurrencies that have a great project and a good market capitalization, but which of those currencies is the indicated one, we do not know. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I think and I know there is going to be one that is going to help us build  up the fomrs that we see around the right thing to do right now is to work as hard and put together everything in the right bucket so to me am sure that there is going to be one and its going to be perfect

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

There are a lot of good and strong currencies that appeared after Bitcoin, but you will not be able to reach Bitcoin because it will remain in the leadership and despite the presence of strong currencies such as eth and xrp, it has a large market share, but not despite all the advantages that they possess, but they could not reach half the market value For Bitcoin

• +3 1

To me, I think the new crypto currency like Bitcoin that will come up in future is Etherium and litecoin, because Etherium is on how I know the second highest improving currency and and I just got to know about litecoin now.

• +3 1

If you are in the crypto world for long time and does not hold any ETH so you are making the worst decision. With the booming of ERC20 projects in last years, demand for ETH is growing everyday. if you want to make big profit in upcoming years I recommend you to invest in Eth.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies . There are too many cryptocurrencies as we can't count them. but the Bitcoin cryptocurrency is the most trustable favorable and reliable currency. I don't think that any currency can reach that level of the Bitcoin because Bitcoin is widely available and demandable currency in the world. Bitcoin is just like a net cash you can sell it anytime anywhere in the world.

I think this time of bitcoin currency no one can chase here. It is very useful and fantastic features. But i think new currency like bitcoin it will take long time but this time is bitcoin. Bitcoin never allow to chase their path. This is not easy for new currency.

• +1 1

It's hard to predict which coin will make it to the elite club of valuable coins in the future. Investing in new coins with very low value can be very risky because they may never eise in value till their demise.

3 hours ago, OMGTURULOVE said:

Some people consider Hedera Hashgraph has potential. Others think IOTA with tangle might be better.I myself pay less attention to who stands behind a coin cryptocurrency, but, as a reference,I think the Dash has a good future in the future and will rise like Bitcoin, 

Bitcoin is too high for Dash to ever reach the price of bitcoin 1 dash is around 100 USD, while bitcoin is around 15k.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

This is not possible that any good currency that will come like the Bitcoin becasue Bitcoin is the one of the best currency which come first and it regularly stable its price on the top in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think already  there are many crypto currencies in market . And most best is the bitcoin .  I think those people predict which coins  are the good to invest in future who have a more knowledge about crypto currency and investment .  Because  coins price can go up and down . Or  I think those people who are experts trader .

• +1 1

In my opinion Bitcoin is the best of this forum. Everyone uses it, and it's a very good coin. It also has many opportunities. I think the best currency like Bitcoin is no more. You and all the members of this forum are told that Bitcoin is one of the most important currency in the world.

We can not predict which coin will be best to buy now because it is all depending on the market, there is a chance of rising price and also fall in the price may also occur because it's market can't be identified easily it is all depending on the demand by the customers.

In my humble opinion, it will be very difficult for another cryptocurrency like bitcoin to attend, since bitcoin is the creator and Mother of all cryptocurrencies, therefore there will be no other cryptocurrency with the value that bitcoin has reached.
Big winnings and luck to everyone and a big hello to the whole community

• +2 1

Bitcoin market price is so high and its price is also high many people use this currency we can tell it is mother of cryptocurrency so i think no one can beat bitcoin. We don't know future so we can't jurgement that 

There are many different coins in crypto currencies. Like BTC, ETH, xrp etc. These are very popular coins. If you want invest I suggest you to invest in these coins . Because in future btc price will goes up . 

• +1 1

The matter is very complicated.

There are very many currencies whose price is less than 1 dollar, and we do not know if the plan of this currency is viable for a period of ten years or more without having a group of competitors.

There are some currencies that are trying to integrate with traditional payment systems to be the mediator between cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies.

I think they will have a good chance to raise their price several times.

If you felt bad that you didn't invest in Bitcoin in due time don't worry, there are other alt coins that have possibility of becoming great in the future just like Bitcoin was example are ethereum, lite coin and ripple coin.

Many cryptocurrencies appeared after the emergence of Bitcoin and they were traded and had a price, but I think that nothing compares to Bitcoin, nor any currency that surpasses it, and it will become the currency of the future, so I advise you to invest and work to earn it

These is a very sensitive content my friend but basically no one can predict which coin will be like bitcoin in the future as it stand, there are very good coins in digital market that are promising future but in these aspect of a coin like bitcoin in the future have to involved expert analysis.

• +2 1

On 12/24/2019 at 4:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

Should I say Bitcoin was lucky to be the first but you see asking for new one is like funding a missing termite (they move in colony so it's hard to find), because we have many crypto currencies claiming to be promising in years to come, which one do we know will survive and prospect, so it's better to close eyes and pick one with calculated risk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are no coin like bitcoin but ethereum  is close to bitcoin. Now ethereum is 600usd plus.  But about 2 month age it was around 470 usd.  It is increasing day by day.  So it can be profitable in future like bitcoin. 

On 12/24/2019 at 11:55 AM, harsh said:

I think that for there to be another cryptocurrency with potential like BTC there may one day exist, but that it can surpass BTC in popularity is somewhat difficult since we are talking about the first cryptocurrency created and the number 1 cryptocurrency on the list with more volume than any other so it is not an easy job to be like BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1