How to deal with bitcoin whales ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alein

How to deal with bitcoin whales ?

These whales are not individuals as they are working by large groups as I have seen many groups at Telegram that are working like a whale and have serious sudden affects on coins.

Hello dear all members i hope you all are doing really well and  hope you all are fine and enjoying your healthy life  i did not know about this because i am a beginner on this plagtform i am learning a lot of thing from this about crypto

Whales are a group of those who control the price of any currency at the time they want, because through large deals they can either raise the price of Bitcoin or reduce the price and cannot confront them or deal with them, as they control the market strongly.

A good question, in a mysterious and invisible market that we cannot realize its limits, we notice the presence of Bitcoin whales who collect and store Bitcoin, and they control 95% of the cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin whales control about 95% of the cryptocurrency world, and they may be people or companies who control the price of the currency and it is difficult to deal with them directly.

My friend, to be realistic, neither I nor you can deal with what the whales call them, as they are large institutions that have large capital in hand and they control prices as they are appropriate.

This is really difficult. Whales control the prices of our Bitcoin currency a lot. We depend on their movements even. So the best way to deal with them is not to obsess over whether it is going to go up or down because it can hurt your business.

This is not a big issue for us because bitcoin whales is just lile an organization which is handling the different topics and problem of the different members. So this is working at his sides and we should not need to worry about this.

Dear to me, I consider encryption whales to be a role model for me, I love dealing with them, working and getting into the cracks together, it's really good for us, so I advise everyone to do it, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

We are clear that the whales are the ones that control the market, it is best to be patient and not panic when the market is too unstable, learn to control our emotions.

Dear friend, these whales will deal with them in the field of trading, so I advise you to stay away from them because it is possible that swindlers and fraudsters are defrauding some novice traders to get their money

don't think there's a approach to influence sharks, so as to contest authority you'll turn out damned. i feel for which we should always sing constant video game in reference to diehards that allows you to request fast buck just because we all know what on earth they may can we old testament make out the long term campaign going from the valuta

My dear friend it is not really easy task to deal with bitcoin whales 

Do you know bitcoin whales are not only single entity they are organizations

So we small investors could not deal with them dear friend 

I'm confident Bitcoin whales have a firm grip on the current trend of Bitcoin prices. I hope these whales do not sell their Bitcoin holdings, because if they do, the valuation of Bitcoins would plummet. I hope that this pattern continues until the end of the year so that all users who are hanging on to their Bitcoins will reap.

You must remain careful when trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, because in the end they are currencies that fluctuate in price constantly, so set targets for each currency and stop losing at the same time, in general it will be in the interest of cryptocurrency whales to create a good investment market and not be manipulated to attract more people and make the currency market More active, and this leads to higher currency prices, but there will be some exceptions to some bitcoin whales, and this is why beware.

my dear friend there are many kinds of Bitcoin wallets are there you have to travel each and every one of them that how much it gives you profit and invest your money in your that kind of platform I think yobit is the best for keeping your money safe and also investing and trading.

• +1 1

Yes you are right I agree with you it is not possible to investing in Bitcoin without sufficient experience and skill in it I came to the conclusion this will be good if I remember hearing this forum

Best of luck for everyone

I'm certain that the Bitcoin whales are in control of the current trend in Bitcoin prices. I sincerely hope that these whales do not sell their Bitcoin holdings, because if they do, the value of Bitcoins will plummet. I'm hoping that this pattern will continue until the end of the year, allowing those users who are holding on to their Bitcoins to benefit handsomely.

The Bitcoin whale is called an investor whose wallet size ranges from ten thousand to one hundred thousand Bitcoin, making their wealth estimated at millions of dollars, Bitcoin whales control 95% of the world of cryptocurrencies.It is difficult to know the identity of the people who called them Bitcoin whales, but several reports have revealed the identity of some of them.

My dear friend, the name of a whale is always given to the big person who has capital and I tell you to enter into anything so dear whales or bitcoin whales who are those who have a very high capital in Bitcoin are the same people who control one way or the other in the price of Bitcoin and that By having huge chunks of Bitcoin currency, this is the currency when they are sold. Of course, dear, we must take into account the presence of whales, and also the technical analysis of the bitcoin is very cool. Do not expect everything. Thank you very much.

My lovely friend, a dolphin's name is always provided to a large individual with capital, and I always advise you not to enter into it, so dear whales or bitcoin whales, that are all that have a really high capital in Cryptocurrency, seem to be the same persons that manipulate the price of Gold in one way or another, and that by getting massive blocks of Bitcoin money, this is the cryptocurrency when they are sold. Of course, we must consider the existence of whales, and the scientific study of bitcoin is still quite interesting. Expect the unexpected. Thank you so much for everything.

The Bitcoin whales are often institutions that include employees who have very wide experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and the currency market, so joining them will bring you great benefit and good profit.