Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ramonn22

Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please

Yes my friend I think everyone have a wish to become rich in crypto world because many people were working in field of crypto world for their self to achieve their dream. When you depend by working hard patiently and have adequate knowledge of making trading there is possibility that you can make good amount of money a day by trading bitcoin.

On 12/8/2020 at 8:13 PM, godislovefll said:

Yes, friend, this in the world of cryptocurrencies can become a reality so it is not something that we cannot dream of, we can do it, we just have to always save a lot of cryptocurrencies because at some point in a few months or years we can receive a surprise because of any of they.

The dreams are always dreams and you can not get them until you do not make efforts for your dreams to come true so try and work hard and get the dreams and live a good life.

Yes, I once dreamed of getting rich with cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was cheaper then.  That's why the plan was to buy Bitcoin. But now the price of Bitcoin is very high. So it is not possible for a son of a middle class family like me to buy bitcoin. So I checked to buy ethereum. I believe that one day it will be as valuable as Bitcoin.

Hello dear friend, you are right every person love to dream to become rich through cryptocurrency. Now people in the world realize cryptocurrency is the platform to become rich in quick time, so I am starting trading at cryptocurrency and getting good amount of money monthly.

Hello, friends. I am a begginer in this crypto world. Every man has his own dream. Being rice is a dream of all. We can fulfilled this dream by doing work in this crypto world. We can learn many things and earn money from it. This money can make us rich.

Yes cryptotalk is the greatest forum. With the help of crypto currency we can get more benefits. Crypto is the best plateform where we can earn money easily and get more experience. This is the best plateform for increasing our knowledge and achieve our goals.

You should not despair, because whoever bought Bitcoin last month has won a lot, which is meant to get rich is not easy. You must work without greed and enter good deals and start gradually rising to reach the desired amounts.

Yes, I'm optimistic that very soon I'll be rich through cryptocurrency and  that is because I've taken the part of investing than the part of withdraw and spend and as at now my investment worth over $500.

The truth in my plans is to get a lot of profit from cryptocurrencies, but everything with its process, if I only have in mind to get rich with cryptocurrencies I would be ahead of the process and could do things wrong, the important thing and what I want most is to learn to make a good trading system that works and is audited, it is important to keep this in mind not to deviate.

• Useful or interesting 2

We all dream about this! But the dream must be linked to work in order for the dream to turn into reality! You will not benefit from sitting and meditating! Start working, the minute you put it down is impossible to get back to you! So invest your time well! And start working to achieve what you want

I think everyone in this platform is working hard for earning and also learning so according to me everyone wants to become rich while working hard here. In the same i am also having this feel because when Crypto World is here for giving us benefits so i hope with struggle we can achieve our goals.

It could very well become this way, but you need adequate capital in order to become a rich person. It takes a lot of capital, but it is possible to do this, but you need to know before everything in order not to lose 

Yes, I hope in the future this work will be very popular in the world. People talk to people with one another about this work. It succeeds in every work. What is in the world is such a work. It is very helpful. And when it is like this he gives us a lot of money and we We will know a lot of knowledge. The reason we find a lot of knowledge in this work is because many people enter to work in this. And I hope it will be good for us. And I see it increases rapidly among people.

In order to get rich in the future, choose good currencies according to reliable recommendations and analyzes, distribute the capital to more than one currency for storage, and trade according to a strategy and specific goals and you will earn money. 

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you. Basically, I dream of being rich in forums. Because, I can make a certain amount of money from this forum, and I can learn a lot here. I am able to master English here. I am able to develop my mental knowledge. Also, I can use my leisure time to earn money from here. So, I hope I can do something better in the future.

Everyone want to become rich by cryptocurrency.  So we are here and learning about cryptocurrency and it work. So then we would get some benefits from cryptocurrency.  We can use trading and investment and can earn more money from cryptocurrency which make me rich. But i can only if i have knowledge about cryptocurrency and it price flactuation. 

I used to think that I would get rich with cryptocurrencies, but now I think I lost my hope. I just earn enough to pay my bills. Actually, this is enough, but I always say I wish I bought it when the value of bitcoin was very low.

Of course, wealth is everyone's dream.  To get rich we must focus on knowledge first and spend a lot of effort and time in order to learn.  The price of the cryptocurrency cannot be predicted, as it makes big jumps in a short period.  We must choose the time to buy some currencies accurately and keep them for a long period until their price becomes exorbitant.  Lots of people became rich because they bought bitcoin when it was cheap.  I will buy many cryptocurrencies and keep them for many years, maybe I will be lucky someday.

They are really lucky people who bought Bitcoin during that period, I do not know why I did not buy at the time, it is okay I think that the opportunity still exists and we can make up for everything, we have to work hard, diligence and patience

• +4 1

Yes, of course. Indeed, I work with these currencies in order to earn money and many profits in order to collect profits and become rich and I have a very large capital through my work in these currencies, so I work actively and with confidence.

• +1 1

Yes, I think that our all ambition is to become rich, but we must go up the ladder step by step, first knowing what cryptocurrencies are, then starting to collect Bitcoin here in the forum, then investing cryptocurrencies and waiting for them to rise and sell them, in 2010  Bitcoin used to be one dollar, and now it is worth 60,000 dollars, we would get really rich if we followed this method.

I think it is difficult, but not impossible, and I am using my time to try to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing because I believe that the path to wealth may exist in the world of cryptocurrencies with a little luck and a lot of experience.

I have made a lot of money with cryptocurrencies, I can't say that I'm rich but if I set a better planning then I could become rich. As for the matter of facts there are many people who have made their big fortunes with cryptocurrencies.

All people dream of wealth and seek it, and for this they work, for me I find working in cryptocurrencies very profitable and comfortable as you work on the Internet while you are sitting at home, and it is the most work that can make you rich quickly if you have sufficient experience, although I am not lucky in my income. Late to this area but I suspect I still have a lot of time to make good money.

• +3 1

Certainly, we all dreamed of becoming rich through cryptocurrencies, and this matter is possible due to the great price fluctuations of these currencies, but you need to learn, experiment and avoid your mistakes to reduce your losses or invest in the long term as it is the surest way to profit.

• +3 1