Android Bitcoin Wallets - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Android Bitcoin Wallets

I think the Coinbase wallet will be useful. All my transactions took place very quickly. I did not have any problems. I recommend everyone to use it.

The answer to the question depends on how much bitcoins you have, if your amount does not exceed a couple of hundred dollars, then it is probably worth keeping them on the accounts of exchanges or simply on wallets, but if you have a couple of thousand dollars of investment, then it is important to think about secure your funds, so your best bet might be to use a hardware wallet like the Ledger X.
From mobile apps I can advise you Trust Wallet or Blockchain.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

I didn't use any wallets form your list ever. Why you didn't write about such great wallets like Coinabase and Payeer wallets? Where is electrum wallet? 

My list of best wallets for hold Bitcoin:

5. Electrum

4. Blockchain

3. TrustWallet

2 Coinbase

1. .Payeer

Edited by KpymounapeHb

I am sorry to say but i never used any wallet of these. I use most if the tine trust wallet, coinbade ( which has web waller and also android app), and also meta mask. I am using these wallet for many times. I love this android bitcoin wallets.

adding to your list, we can mention:

1) Copay, Android Bitcoin Wallet: Copay is an open source “multisig” wallet created by BitPay. “Multisig”, short for multisignature, and means that the wallet requires the approval of a certain number of people to execute a transaction. It is a type of shared wallet. This is great for security, but makes it more difficult to send Bitcoins in some cases. Depending on your needs, this may be just what you need. The application is available for Android and iOS, and has a desktop version.

2) Jaxx, Android Bitcoin Wallet: Jaxx is a relatively new and controversial wallet. On the one hand, Jaxx seems to be the clear winner when it comes to virtual wallets for mobile devices. It has a simple interface, it can be synchronized with several devices (which means that you will have the same funds on your mobile device and on your desktop) and it can store a wide variety of digital currencies.

3) Airbitz, Android Bitcoin Wallet: Airbitz is another open source wallet that you should consider. The wallet has the simplicity of BreadWallet but has a variety of functions that give many facilities and enhancements to the experience. For example, the wallet has direct access to merchants who accept Bitcoin, or you can buy gift cards to send to other users.

In my opinion, the best wallet for mobile devices at this time turns out to be trust wallet, it houses different types of currencies based on ERC20 and BEP20, it is also simple and can exchange and withdraw quickly. And not to mention it's from binance. 

a debt of gratitude is in order for data however you didn't tell about trust and coinomi.this two wallets are one of the outperforms in Android wallet im previously utilizing them two and I like working with them and my ether wallet is extraordinary compared to other web wallets for eth and erc20 tokens and its Android wallet is accessible at this point.

All the above mentioned are undoubtedly excellent wallets, too bad they were in their time, now we could add to that list other excellent wallets with more sophisticated and secure security systems, as well as better interfaces that provide users with better navigation and performance when using the apps. One of the most outstanding would be Trust Wallet.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:26 PM, Digicoin said:

Hay una gran selección de carteras de Android. Dado que Apple prohibió originalmente las billeteras Bitcoin, los desarrolladores dedicaron gran parte de su tiempo a desarrollar para Android.

Samourai Wallet
Samourai es 100% el mejor monedero de Android disponible. Tiene la mayor cantidad de funciones, la mejor privacidad y sus desarrolladores trabajan constantemente para agregar las últimas funciones de Bitcoin a la billetera. Samourai Wallet existe desde hace más de 3 años y su código es completamente de código abierto.

Mycelium
Mycelium es la billetera Bitcoin más popular en Android. Es muy fácil de usar para enviar y recibir pagos. Hacer una copia de seguridad de su billetera también es simple, ya que Mycelium lo deja muy claro con las instrucciones de configuración y copia de seguridad.

Breadwallet
Breadwallet, la gran billetera Bitcoin para iPhone, lanzó recientemente una billetera Android. Ofrece al usuario control de claves privadas, una interfaz fácil de usar y compatibilidad con códigos de acceso.

Edge
Edge es una billetera Bitcoin fácil de usar para iPhone y Android. Su característica de inicio de sesión familiar hace que el uso de la aplicación sea muy sencillo para las personas nuevas en Bitcoin. La billetera también crea copias de seguridad automáticas, por lo que no tiene que preocuparse por los aspectos técnicos de realizar copias de seguridad manuales de la billetera.

GreenBits
GreenBits es la versión nativa de Android de GreenAddress. Es una billetera de múltiples firmas que también admite billeteras de hardware como TREZOR y Ledger.

Bitcoin  Billetera

Bitcoin Wallet, o "Schildbach Wallet", fue la primera billetera móvil de Bitcoin. Bitcoin Wallet es más seguro que la mayoría de los monederos Bitcoin móviles, porque se conecta directamente a la red Bitcoin. Bitcoin Wallet tiene una interfaz simple y la cantidad justa de funciones, lo que la convierte en una excelente billetera y una excelente herramienta educativa para los principiantes de Bitcoin.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/

The information is quite complete and good, it has a bit of everything and the subject looks quite interesting, I will look for more on this subject I found it interesting

there are many various type of android bitcoin wallets....the android bitcoin wallets are coinbase wallet,,bitcoin wallet,,trust wallet etc.but I think bitcoin wallet is very good for android bitcoin wallet..because it is made for safe bitcoin...besides you can safe your bitcoins in other android wallets.

probably this is trust wallet. it has so much coins and commisions are fine. but i do not know much android wallets. read by your own then bro. there are a lot wallets

I also think mycelium is a good wallet. the transfer process is very easy in this wallet and also the user interface is excellent of this wallet. security is high.

May I have a question please?
I want a wallet to store bitcoin on a smartphone, which of the wallets would you recommend to me, but its security is great
Edge
Breadwallet
GreenBits
Samourai Wallet

thanks.

I prefer trust wallet cuz Trust Wallet support all written Featured for Ethereum ERC20 and ERC223. Can use a mobile phone and Very safe

From the wallets you mention in the post I've come to use Edge Wallet, which is a crypt coin box that is safe from forgetfulness. It should be noted that Edge Wallet is loaded on mobile devices where applications are isolated. This provides good protection against malware, although mobile devices are usually easier to steal or lose. Encrypting your cell phone and backing up your wallet can reduce this risk.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:26 AM, Digicoin said:

There is a large selection of Android wallets. Since Bitcoin wallets were originally banned by Apple, developers spent much of their time developing for Android.

Samourai Wallet
Samourai is 100% the best available Android wallet. It has the most features, the best privacy and its developers are constantly working to add the latest Bitcoin features to the wallet. Samourai Wallet has been around for more than 3 years and its code is fully open source.

Mycelium
Mycelium is the most popular Bitcoin wallet on Android. It's very easy to use for sending and receiving payments. Backing up your wallet is also simple, since Mycelium makes it very clear with setup and backup instructions.

Breadwallet
Breadwallet, the great iPhone Bitcoin wallet, recently released an Android wallet. It offers the user control of private keys, an easy to use interface, and passcode support.

Edge
Edge is an easy to use Bitcoin wallet for iPhone and Android. Its familiar login feature makes using the app a breeze for people new to bitcoin. The wallet also creates automatic backups, so you don't have to worry about the technicalities of performing manual wallet backups.

GreenBits
GreenBits is the native Android version of GreenAddress. It’s a multi-signature wallet that also supports hardware wallets like TREZOR and Ledger.

Bitcoin Wallet

Bitcoin Wallet, or “Schildbach Wallet”, was the first mobile Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most mobile Bitcoin wallets, because it connects directly to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin Wallet has a simple interface and just the right amount of features, making it a great wallet and a great educational tool for Bitcoin beginners.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/

My favorite wallets for android are blockchain, tronlink, trust wallet, coinbase, with them I store all my cryptocurrencies

In your list you have excellent wallets, but within them samourai wallet I find a security system that she has called Paynym very striking, where she creates a unique identifier.

my personal top popular btc wallets are

1 blockchain wallet

2 Samurai

Coinomi

i use eidoo because is in italian language

Edited by sandrofrenimoto

On 12/24/2019 at 2:19 PM, Crypto.log said:

There is Coinomi wallet that is secure but it requires at least Android 6.0. 

coinbase is a good option with multiple cryptocurrencies and an included swap that allows internal exchange