Android Bitcoin Wallets - Page 12 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Android Bitcoin Wallets

In all-purpose you can’t be acceptable how loads of Android wallets near are for cryptocurrencies but in approximately you can’t be guaranteed hence I canister notify you to make use of individuals wallets that are based on coins these wallets are the safest. 

If you are looking best wallet for android use than according to my point of view coinomi wallet is best wallet for android use. This wallet is very secure than others wallets.this wallet also support many type of currencies.

Now a days their are many andriod bitcoin wallets available in market .some of them are truly trsut worthy but we need to choes the right one for ourself .Not everyone of them can suit us .Try to find a official one .Some best Bitcoin wallets are 

Bitcoin core wallet 

Electrum Bitcoin wallet 

Bitcoin wallet 

Coinmi wallet 

Blockchain wallet

Blokchain wallet is the best wallet.myceliam and Edge wallets ate also in my android use.but blockchain wallet is very easily accessible for users.

I think blockchain crypto is quite good. I like blockchain. I can definitely say that blockchain works fast. Because of this there are many benefits. This allows transactions to be made very quickly. There is no difficulty in reading. This is a trusted site I can say. It is popular with everyone. Everyone likes it because it has many opportunities. It is possible to earn money through it.Block chain wallet best.

Mycelium,Bread Wallet,Edge Wallet are android wallet these are best platforms .I like Mycelium platform beacuse it is secure and safe and here we can store our assets which remains safe and secure.i like this platform and enjoy it's features I suggest you should sign up on this application and enjoy it's features.i hope you won't regret and enjoy it's features.this is the good platform.

There are many types of bitcoin wallets online but not all wallets are good, some are scams.If there is talk of a good bitcoin wallet then I would say Coinbase.Coinbase security system is so good.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:44 PM, Akbor said:

Many bitcoin wallets are available in the market now but first we need to see the security. I want to suggest you to use coinbase wallet as it is very much secured.

Attendance are scores of bitcoin wallets for machine mobile i above all draw on coin base wallet for storing every part of humane of asset before selecting any wallet you hardship to spot the self-assurance original. 

There is a huge section for Android bitcoin wallets such as samourai mycelium, breadwallet, edge, greenbits and bitcoins wallets. These having the special functions,samoruai are the 100% secure for Android, mycelium is applicable for Apple Android cells, edge easy to use for Android, bitcoins are the first safely used wallet. 

As far as mobile wallets are concerned, we have a lot of mobile wallets out of which some are online, some are offline wallets and some have balance running on the website. Site wallet is very secure and safe. Like blockchain first trust valet and the like and wallet according to use lat on the fact that what they use is easy

• +2 1

There are a large number of android bitcoin wallet which can store bitcoin safely.Such as Electrum, bitpay,bitcoin core,mycelium etc.Among them Electrum is the best.It is quite popular than other wallet.It has high security system. It is convenient and easy to use.

Blockchain wallet is best android bitcoin wallet because it is easily available and accessible in use.It is easily able to download.and it gurantee the security of informations.

There are many bitcoin wallets in the market. But i suggest the trust wallet for android bitcoin wallet. This wallet is also famous due to its security. I face no problem in using this wallet.

No doubt trust wallet is the best wallet for android bitcoin use. This wallet is secure for your bitcoins. You can easily store your bitcoins for the long term use. I also suggest you to use this wallet.

Samourai Wallet,Greenbit,Edge, Mycelium these are the most important platform.these are the excellent platforms which provides us good opportunities and financial services.These are the most secure and safe platforms.i like these platforms and I suggest other people please must use these.i hope you won't regret and enjoy their remarkable features.

Number of wallets we can use on our android devices like A token wallet this wallet is new one introduced in market newly in my opinion may be this one provides us useful features. Electrum wallet, Bitcoin wallet, Trust wallet these are some wallets that are in market from many years and number of users using these wallets in my opinion trust wallet is one the best wallet for using in this age. The security feature of trust wallet is very good and helpful for user scamers can't scam easily our trust wallet. 

I will say that all the wallets you have mentioned are really good.  Here is another great wallet that we can use on our Android phone.  It's Coinbase.  It is reliable and easy for us and it has a good position in the Play Store.  It manages the patronage of private keys, the interface is easy to use and provides passcode at the bottom and back.

The best andriod bitcoin wallets are

Bitcoin core 

Coinmi 

blockchain 

Edge 

These are most secure and old wallet to be used for Bitcoin.Their security is strict,transaction method is easy with low fee .Hence these are best andriod bitcoin wallet .

Truth be told, the variety of the wallets is impressive.
They all show its functionality and advantages. There is a competition to be number one in the market.
Each person when obtaining a wallet, must analyze which is the one that best suits her needs and above all that is compatible with her country.
Very valid all the suggestions.

• +2 1

Android bitcoin wallets are those wallets which can we easily use In our android phones,by just installing an app in our mobile phone or any other PCs(personal computer). These android wallet provides best security to the users.

yeah my friend i know there are a lots available for Android bitcoins but most important thing is security i suggest you before use any wallet first search about its security i suggest you use blockchain or yobit for good experience 

On 12/24/2019 at 7:26 AM, Digicoin said:

There is a large selection of Android wallets. Since Bitcoin wallets were originally banned by Apple, developers spent much of their time developing for Android.

Samourai Wallet
Samourai is 100% the best available Android wallet. It has the most features, the best privacy and its developers are constantly working to add the latest Bitcoin features to the wallet. Samourai Wallet has been around for more than 3 years and its code is fully open source.

Mycelium
Mycelium is the most popular Bitcoin wallet on Android. It's very easy to use for sending and receiving payments. Backing up your wallet is also simple, since Mycelium makes it very clear with setup and backup instructions.

Breadwallet
Breadwallet, the great iPhone Bitcoin wallet, recently released an Android wallet. It offers the user control of private keys, an easy to use interface, and passcode support.

Edge
Edge is an easy to use Bitcoin wallet for iPhone and Android. Its familiar login feature makes using the app a breeze for people new to bitcoin. The wallet also creates automatic backups, so you don't have to worry about the technicalities of performing manual wallet backups.

GreenBits
GreenBits is the native Android version of GreenAddress. It’s a multi-signature wallet that also supports hardware wallets like TREZOR and Ledger.

Bitcoin Wallet

Bitcoin Wallet, or “Schildbach Wallet”, was the first mobile Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most mobile Bitcoin wallets, because it connects directly to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin Wallet has a simple interface and just the right amount of features, making it a great wallet and a great educational tool for Bitcoin beginners.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/

Thank you very much for writing this valuable and useful post. You've written a very helpful post for us because many people don't have proper knowledge about the android wallets. I also didn't know about these wallets but this post has increased my knowledge. This post is very helpful for me and the beginners of this forum. 

• +4 1

The problem with mobile or mobile wallets is that being a device for daily use, the funds and the wallet are constantly under threat, since wifis networks can disperse Trojans that try to obtain information etc.

I think that if you plan to use an app as a wallet, it is best to use a phone dedicated to that.