How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017?

in 2009 its monetary value was nothing. after that it started increasing. in 2012, it got popularity among many businessmen. by increasing the interest of people, its demand also started increasing.. in 2017 it reached to $15000. this was the highest price. it rise because people have keen interest to trade in bitcoin..

From 2009 to 17 Bitcoin become more popular that's why demand also being high. As the demand Bitcoin is started to going top from bottom in these years. 

Bitcoins getting more popular now,it only proved that bitcoin is the real king. Congrats to all who believe in bitcoin since from its lowest point up to now.

•  

Well I haven't spent long here.
I am new to this forum.
But so far I found it very cool.
There is ongoing awareness and cooperation between members in order to expose scammers and protect the newbie from falling victim to fraud.
The design is wonderful and easy to facilitate integration and communication between members

These are being changes onto it and there were alot of unexpected things that someone happen around here in which makes more curiosity in crpytocurrency back then as only started a year ago there were alot of things to take note before continuing.

• +2 1

On 12/24/2019 at 2:23 AM, Beromnia said:

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position

As I know , 2017 was the year when we saw the ATH for bitcoin. After a long time, in the ending of the year 2020, Bitcoin was nearly hit 16 thousand usd again. By the way, Your story was wonderful!

thanks for the quick price records, however now it’s an thrilling time and that i’m sure that we will quickly see new peaks which can be inevitable. so it’s sensible to take action to shop for it.

• +1 1

There are great expectations for bitcoin and the crypto market, and the important thing to remember about the crypto market is that Bitcoin is a fixed asset and the economic principle of supply and demand is applied to it, so if there is an increase in demand, bitcoin will see the price rise. I notice an increase in people's awareness and an increase in the demand for Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The journey of BTC and how fast it grew is because of the revolution transformation in technology overtime, people now prefer digital currency exchange thank fiat money that was what gave btc a upper hand in it tremendous increase.

The increase in price of BTC from 2009 to 2017 is due to lack of competition because the number of potential coins was very low and trading volume of BTC was high.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:57 AM, harsh said:

if you are considering investing in cryptocurrencies, be careful. Past returns do not predict future results. Think of it like a trip to Vegas, Only play with money you can afford to lose.

If dear friend and colleague of this great forum I am with you and your way of thinking since the world of cryptocurrencies can be considered as a game therefore already counseling also not investing money that you may need to live
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

After 2017 there was no looking back I think the milestone year was 2017, this is the year that all coins reached their all time high, but this 2020 we are expecting a lot of great things to happen I'm pretty sure that another all time high is looming

• -4 1
  • +1 2

Wait , bitcoins were at the price of 0.001$ wow so with just 1 dollar I could have been given 1000 bitcoins and with the current market the bitcoin price would be at 15Million dollars and thats huge , but thanks for this post its really beautiful

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

bitcoins getting extra famous now,it best proved that bitcoin is the actual king. congrats to all who trust in bitcoin considering from its lowest point to this point.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:23 PM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

Hello friend, I don't know anything about how Bitcoin price developed from 2009-2017 but reading this from you I think I have gain a lot now and you have said all to be known bravo

In every couple of decades or even a century there is always this build up for this hunger on something and the truth is there is really something very important that we should check and the first one is what would be the solution to the case stated and most people find themselves in that position , and so bitcoin came in when there was need for safety in monetary system and the breaking of chains that bind us that is really important we run off from 

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Woe the you put it it shows what a journey bitcoin has taken and so we need to check on this and be sure that you are able to form a good issue of the market keep putting up your work , there are so many people who are going to keep on ignoring the bitcoins but today there is a lot of advantage to it and we need to follow such a good working there is a lot of good issues of this kind working informations. bitcoin has a long way to go still

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A $ 1 investment for 8 years gave more than $ 100,000 in profit. Really, this is the most powerful thing that has happened in our world, and we will not miss the opportunity yet. We do not know how much it will be in the year 2030, so all we have to do is store and wait for a strong rise.

Ths growth of bitcoin within these years shows its potential and impact on the digital world. In the beginning things would have been difficult, because acceptance from people were very less and its value was also very low. But now, its value is so high and its users also started increasing and it resulted in popularity of bitcoin worldwide. And its sure that in future, bitcoin will get more value and its true potential is yet to be discovered. 

• +2 1

In 2009 the bit coins wasa started to earn the money in 2010 is 0.0001$ during thes period and price well b high to the 2015 is the 0.0002 and was the price of 2017 in 2.005$ 

• +1 1

Yes, now the price of bitcoin has returned to its position. In my opinion, bitcoin price development will continue at the end of 2020, bitcoin price will continue to experience a significant increase in line with the decline in reward mining. As many experts predict that the price of bitcoin is unlimited and in a few years, bitcoin will be more and more valuable.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin at its beginning was not valuable, but the price of one piece of it was fractions of a cent, but after it gained its popularity, the demand for coins increased and this is what led to its rise to this point

What a brilliant development just think that it starts from 0.0001 dollars and now it has a value of thousands of dollars. This is the development which actually is. This is I think because of the people's love to this currency and i am also doing the crypto work to earn the desired income.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:23 PM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

Bitcoin has evolved a lot since this post was written, and until today it is approaching $ 20,000. This is a historic matter for Bitcoin. I think that the development is due to the large demand and popularity of cryptocurrencies.

Useful information. Well, when bitcoin is not really that famous, no one literally admired its use maybe some but when its in demand, more people were buying it and making it as their income. Hope I had known bitcoin before