Trading Revolution by 50x exchange! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Docent

Trading Revolution by 50x exchange!

Incredible Technology is Changing the Way We Think About Trading

The world’s first and only cryptocurrency exchange with the Any2Any technology has successfully completed beta testing of the third version of the quantum trading core with a built-in liquidity flow that will completely change the notion of exchange trading.

Surprisingly, all modern exchanges, like hundreds of years ago, still use fixed trading pairs, which are in no way connected at the level of the trading core and the order matching system. Each orderbook only contains orders placed in a specific pair. Although hundreds of cryptocurrencies have emerged, you won’t be able to directly exchange one for another on an exchange, where prices are set by the users themselves – you will need to change it first into one of two or three “base currencies” supported by the exchange, and then transfer it to another, or use the services of exchangers, arbitrageurs, thus having to pay increased fees.

The result of three years of development by the 50x exchange team was an innovative trading core based on cloud technology and quantum principles for combining orders: although the concepts of a trading pair are preserved at the user level and the interface is completely identical to a regular exchange, all orders inside the core exist in a single space and do not have a firm connection between a seller and a buyer, combining the maximum number of orders in all trading assets simultaneously.

According to the developers themselves, it is impossible to confidently predict the progress of execution after another order has been added, since any new order adds liquidity to a part of the system, thereby changing its state and topology. The same effect is observed in quantum physics, where the presence of an observer changes the results of an experiment. Users only benefit from this, as the system often finds more profitable options while executing another order.

The benefits of using the new Any2Any technology are immediately visible: one order in a trading pair immediately creates the same liquidity in all trading pairs containing this token. That is, one user can place an order to buy DASH for Bitcoins, while all others get the opportunity to sell DASH for any of the currencies listed on the exchange.

The old separated “markets” technology incessantly bumped into traditional problems that were noticeable even on national stock exchanges, i.e. a lack of liquidity in most instruments and its concentration in “blue chips”, which led to a decrease in trading opportunities. Cross-rate trading with more often observable strong movements on which one can quickly earn money, was reserved for advanced arbitrageurs boasting their own trading robots. There were also infrastructural restrictions, making it economically impossible to support a large number of orderbooks.

The 50x exchange offers a completely different approach to trading, where hundreds and thousands of cross-rates are available to every user right in the terminal. Thanks to the Any2Any liquidity overflow technology, you can choose any pair from the assets available on the exchange and trade in it. Whereas, orders placed, for example, in the DASH/QTUM orderbook, will automatically appear in all other DASH/* */DASH and QTUM/* */ QTUM orderbooks. And this will lead to the fact that even the most exotic orderbook will collect the entire liquidity for the coins of this trading pair.

How does it benefit trading?
The first and obvious benefit is the possibility of direct trading between coins, without paying double commissions. If you want to switch from DASH to QTUM, you simply place an order in an orderbook of DASH/QTUM. This is much faster than selling DASH first and then buying QTUM. And most importantly, you only make 1 order, and, therefore, pay the trading commission only once.

The second advantage is the ability to view orderbooks/charts in exotic pairs and, accordingly, a huge number of new trading tools, whose rates often go in wider channels than the main instruments. That means they have a greater profit potential.

The third advantage is a multiple increase in liquidity for each coin. Since the entire liquidity of the exchange is summed up across the coins, no matter what pair the orders are in, the liquidity will be available in other pairs as well. This makes manipulating rates much more difficult.

How is this possible?
The fact is that the 50x exchange has developed a trading core of a unique architecture that operates with entire transaction graphs, rather than with single orders. This allows you to reduce hundreds and thousands of cross-orders in different currencies within one transaction and create cross-orders.

Why is there no such thing on other exchanges?
The architecture of the Any2Any core is fundamentally different from standard trading cores and required numerous innovative solutions during its creation. Regular exchanges cannot switch to Any to Any technology without completely changing the very basis – the trading core.

Other major exchanges have also attempted to create Any2Any technology, but only one development team has managed to create a truly working product today.
You can try trading with the new technology at 50x exchange now – no KYC required.

5 reasons to love the 50х exchange

[youtube]

Everyone who decided to try themselves on this exchange, just go to the exchange website 50x.com - select English, click on the button CREATE ACCOUNT - and do not forget to insert this PROMO code 32643 in the last line, which will allow you to get 350 bonus tokens A2A, which will be used only when paying commissions from trading.

Article source: newsbtc.com

WhitePaper - https://go.50x.com/media/pdf/wp-50x-en.pdf

Edited by Docent
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

This letoken is actually listed on all exchange sites.  In that case, we have no hesitation in using it.  Because it has a lot of importance 50x debitend so everyone can use this letoken.

• -1 1

4 hours ago, Rudro88 said:

This letoken is actually listed on all exchange sites.  In that case, we have no hesitation in using it.  Because it has a lot of importance 50x debitend so everyone can use this letoken.

You did not understand the topic correctly, I advise you to read it again and carefully! 

4 hours ago, Krmali said:

Hmm I think it's not a good for the normal or low investment traders like the low investor and the other work like that the work but I think it's very hard to understand that the market trading with the leaverge trading

Do you realy understand what you wrote?

19 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

This is absolutely a move in the right direction. With mass adoption, we need better on-exchange options for swap between more coins. There are numerous times that, when a trade doesn't go the direction we want, it would be much better to trade to another coin going in the up direction than to hold or take a loss in the current trading pair.

Thank you for your support! You are welcome to use this exchange to test these benefits in practice. Link to the exchange in the signature. 

I want to get 50x more bonus like this, but how do you get this fiftyx bonus, please share with me I want to get 50x bonus like this because my capital is so low, I want to raise my capital.

• -1 1

3 minutes ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

I want to get 50x more bonus like this, but how do you get this fiftyx bonus, please share with me I want to get 50x bonus like this because my capital is so low, I want to raise my capital.

50x is the name of the exchange, the technology of which I describe in this topic.
This is not a website to maximize your capital 50 times. Read again about this topic again! If you are a trader or investor, then you will understand how to increase your capital through a stock exchange called 50x.

On 08.01.2020 at 17:14, Yawar said:

Well the final version of the exchange was launched a week ago and developers will run the advertising campaign soon and more traders will arrive. 50X Exchange also works as a liquidity aggregator.

How long have you personally been using this exchange?
Based on your post, it seemed to me that you have been watching the stock market for a long time or how I am constantly trading on it!

57 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

is it true that 50X technology is going to be better for us than older technologies I'm so confused about this could be an opportunity.

50x is not technology at all, but simply the name of the exchange, and the essence of the technology itself is already described in the first message of this article! More detailed info is also on the landing page in my signature!

52 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

This is a new idea, as is known, the majority of platforms allow trading against bitcoin only, but trading against other currencies will provide us with other profit opportunities, thank you .

Please! I will be glad to see you on our unique exchange! A link for registration directly in the signature, plus as a bonus you will receive 250 А2А tokens! This bonus will be used to pay commissions when trading.

I never try this way of Trading because i don't really understand who it work correctly , and i see it's not a real trade as a normal trade with buy and sell . And now all exchange have this last way to trade and i think i will check that later 

On 11.01.2020 at 03:15, yupi84goro said:

Sorry to say, have to be careful investing in 50x tokens. Because investing in new tokens like this is very risky, especially for newbies.Moreover, its listing on LATOKEN exchanges whose reputation is still not good compared to binance and yobit, my advice is to think carefully if you want to invest in 50x tokens. 

Investing in cryptocurrencies, this is generally a high-risk business! This is not about risks, but about technology, about a new type of exchange, about the opportunity to really earn money for the exchange shareholders, and not just the creators...

Edited by Docent

In the maximum margin trading exchange we can see 100x. It make your profit 100 time more. But it's also maximum risky. If you take some low leverage then your risk go low. Maximum experts recommend people to make trade in only 5x or 10x.

• -1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think in anythings we invest there is the risk, but all depend about the volume of investment you invest if you invest a big volume the risk will be high if you invest just a low volume the risk will be low, but always there is the risk.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 21.01.2020 at 09:26, Chokomillo said:

I believe that these types of latokens preserve be dealt with every one kinds of coins, a allocation of lovely revenue be able to be finished through this lettecon, therefore if you every grasp prevent with this lactone and come off on this lactone, you container unquestionably earn a reliable one.

I don’t understand, but where does the latoken? What is it all about? This article specifically talks about what kind of exchange and how it works, what technology! If you came to this topic for the sake of stuffing posts, then go ahead and do not clog the topic!

Well your content is too long atleat make it short but the essence of the message of the content is still the same, anyway trading is one of the best and fastest ways to earn so newbies! Read this.

7 hours ago, gigabyteRTX said:

Well your content is too long atleat make it short but the essence of the message of the content is still the same, anyway trading is one of the best and fastest ways to earn so newbies! Read this.

My content is suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. This latest technology, which is used on the 50X exchange, cannot be described in a nutshell. That is why there is such content.

6 hours ago, Hamk said:

Yes actually, but that was the information he was trying to pass for easy understanding

Thanks for support.

At first thanks for such information,as i am new and doesn't familiar too much with trading but reading all makes me feel that revolution is coming and we are going for quantum in every field . Surely it will be leading exchange in market

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

16 hours ago, ripollshak42 said:

Without a doubt, the biggest advantage of trading with CDFs is the fact that you can use them to make different investments in almost 20 thousand markets worldwide, including indices, currencies, commodities, stocks, among others. Best of all, to do this you do not have to access the many platforms that exist for this type of business, since everything is available in the same session regardless of where you are, since there are some pages such as IG that will facilitate everything, both in version for mobile phones and tablets. On the other hand, trading with CDFs allows you to operate in several markets even outside official hours, so that you can get the most out of publishing results. Of course, in these cases you should always take into account that prices outside of official hours are usually different from those shown at the market opening.

What is the essence of your post here? Why are you writing nonsense and clogging up the topic with your non-constructive posts?

5 hours ago, Ridam said:

At first thanks for such information,as i am new and doesn't familiar too much with trading but reading all makes me feel that revolution is coming and we are going for quantum in every field . Surely it will be leading exchange in market

Everyone has their time, we have plans to promote this technology. While I am promoting here myself, and this is sad ...

2 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Well Exchange actually looks really good after watching that video, I'm quite impressed. But that doesn't answer my question about how liquidity is provided on pairs that don't have any. Presumably there will be multiple transactions executed to generate that liquidity, but if so will the transaction fee be multiple or singular?

Here, liquidity is common and across all pairs at the same time, and not as with most exchanges, this is what we differ from all the others. The commission is charged only once, there are no more expenses.

On 09.02.2020 at 12:16, Mujeeb123 said:

I didn't know about 50X exchange much because it is not a popular exchange and don't see much volume over there and I don't trust on such exchange it is better to stay away from this kind of exchanges so always research before investing in any projects or site.

As I understand it, you are just an expert and not a practitioner, but I am a practitioner trader. Yes, the volumes are not yet very much on the 50s exchange, but this will change over time. The creators of the exchange do not advertise their site, as everyone else does, because they are looking for high-quality traders, not charlatans.

This is my first time hearing about LATOKEN. After reading the description I was strongly attracted to, I learned about it. and it's known as a revolution, it's on the right track. This is a chance

21 hours ago, Atikul 50 said:

I think this post is a very important post that many will probably benefit from and what many may understand about your post is that I think your post is very important and educationalWhat do you post about 50x exchange with Trading Revolution

Thank you for your good feedback. 

I advise you to visit the site of the 50x exchange itself, which in my and practice check the functionality of the platform. Perhaps you will like it and you will become the next user of torches using Any to Any technology.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:42 PM, Docent said:

How does it benefit trading?
The first and obvious benefit is the possibility of direct trading between coins, without paying double commissions. If you want to switch from DASH to QTUM, you simply place an order in an orderbook of DASH/QTUM. This is much faster than selling DASH first and then buying QTUM. And most importantly, you only make 1 order, and, therefore, pay the trading commission only once.

If this is possible on 50x exchange, without limiting people to trading pairs, I'm sure this exchange will successfully rival Binance. This approach is a better approach to crypto trading. It's a P2P centralized exchange

28 minutes ago, Popedee said:

If this is possible on 50x exchange, without limiting people to trading pairs, I'm sure this exchange will successfully rival Binance. This approach is a better approach to crypto trading. It's a P2P centralized exchange

The exchange is planned to cover the top 100 coins, and this is 9900 trading pairs. So if you want to try to trade register, the site is in the signature.

25 minutes ago, RASHEL-MIA said:

I believe which these kinds of latokens could be handled a myriad of cash,
lots of great earnings could be created via this particular lettecon, if you just about all obtain assist with this particular lactone as well as focus on this particular lactone, you are able to certainly generate a great 1.. Just how long perhaps you have individually already been by using this trade?
Depending on your own publish, this appeared to me personally you have already been viewing the actual stock exchange for a long period or even generate an income 'm continuously buying and selling onto it!

These are not latokens, but ordinary coins that exist on many other exchanges. I have been trading on the 50x exchange for almost a year now and advise you to try it.