google authenticator - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dollarcome

google authenticator

good news is you can restore all the codes from the google account page. You can check the official guidelines from google to restore your codes from google authenticator if you lost the smartphones which was previously used to store for 2fa purpose

Friend, Google Authenticator is a very good App because with it I can keep my wallet safe and I can only make transfers when I add the numbers generated by Google Authenticator at the time, so I recommend that you use it to keep your money safe.

Edited by Manuel Cortes Hernandez
  • +5 1

It's easy, just save the codes of each page that you link to the authenticator and save them on paper or on a USB for only codes.
It is also good to have it activated on 2 devices, so that way when we lose one we have the other available immediately.

The google authenticator is a one-time password authentication based software developed by Google. Google Authenticator offers a number which you must enter when you activate it on a page, although most investment pages have this authenticator because it offers security.

Google authenticator is a difficult app for the keys since it needs to be backed up and I think it doesn't even have it, but if you want a safe and fast app for the keys for backup, it's Authy, since it works with an email account, or be that all your keys are backed up in a cloud and it becomes easier when you change devices.

Google Authenticator is a good security tool, I like it because that way nobody can make transactions with my money if I don't give him the permissions, besides that way many unnecessary frauds or thefts are avoided, but one time i bought new phone and i had some problems with this app, i lost all my codes, and if you gonna buy new phone copy all your keys onto a piece of paper.

16 hours ago, gili89 said:

This information is useful.
Any beginner can apply.

I'll do that in the next few. and finish using Authy. Thank you

Right authy is the best authentication app ,if you search for it in play store search for twilio authy because they change his name you find it like but still the same application, Good luck 

Before you add a code to your mobile app, you can save it in notepad so if you don't have access to your mobile phone you can back it up again.

Basically you need one more phone and a google account. You then login to google from computer and go to google authenticator settings. There you will be able to switch google authenticator from one phone to another. Hope this helps. You can watch a more detailed video on youtube

Having Google authentication has done me a lot of good because a lot of my information is always secure.  So I like the fact that I have this updated seating service to provide Google security.  Google keeps my information secure so my account is not likely to be lost

Find the Authenticator app on the Backup/Restore tab and make a backup copy of your data. Copy the backup copy from the TitaniumBackup folder on your device to your computer. You can restore this data later on a new device. Good luck.

Edited by _m1er_

I like Google authenticator, I use it in several of my accounts, I only have one problem with it, and that is that once it happened to me that I did not create a backup key and my device got damaged xddd
I lost a super important account since there was no way to recover it without the authenticator.
My recommendation is, that you keep your backup key in writing in a safe place, that only you know, so if the device where you have the authenticator is damaged you will have no problem in recovering your account!
in the same way, as long as you can put the authenticator as double security do it, this can save your data!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I consider that the google authenticator is a very useful and safe tool to protect our different types of accounts in the different types of wallets, this gives us more confidence and security when entering the platforms in which we invest our money. It is great and easy to use.

Friend, this application is very very important, I consider it a very useful and safe tool to protect our different types of accounts in the different types of wallets, this gives us more confidence and security when entering the platforms in which we invest our money. Plus, it's great and easy to use - there's not much work going into it.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:54 AM, dollarcome said:

How do I backup Google Authenticator on Android? I have to backup this because there are so many market codes on my Google Authenticator

Friend, I leave you this excellent tutorial, I served  to save my information, maybe you can use it, tell me how it went, greetings.  

From your favorite browser, open the Google account security page.

Click on “2-Step Verification”

Under the Authenticator App section, click “Setup”

Choose your device type (Android, iPhone) and click “Next” to reveal a QR code.

Open the Authenticator app on your device.

Tap on “BEGIN SETUP”

At the time I had the same problem as you, I couldn't get the google authentication backup, but I managed to get some good tutorials on youtube, I recommend you look there.

In order to back up you your google authenticator, you need to get another phone, you also need to log in to google from your pc and find transfer google authenticator tab! Then you can transfer from one phone to the other

I think that there is an application that gives you a download from Google Play and then gives you numbers to put them in the Google Authenticator

It is really easy to have a back up code or qr for your google authenticator. All you need to do is download the application and then find the back up code in the settings there. If you wanted for a step by step tutorial, then you can just google it mate.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 23.12.2019 at 15:54, dollarcome said:

How do I backup Google Authenticator on Android? I have to backup this because there are so many market codes on my Google Authenticator

я вообще все потерял и не могу вернуть

Hello, my dear friend. Google Authenticator is very profitable and very securitable application. You can save your profile wherever with this application. Because, firstly you need to enter your key.

I think that someone there has explained the answer to this question with all the details but another user also answered very well, looking for more information on YouTube, and I was looking for videos and there are some that explain very well how to do it, the best thing to use youtube is that you can see the explanations and follow them little by little, it happens that we are following steps while we read and we do not know what they are talking about, but by video the thing is different because you can see, and incidentally also leave some doubt if the channel owner is active will respond, there are videos that explain very well the question of the backup of google authenticator.