How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies

I agree with you that the Brave browser is a good option to introduce a new person to the world of cryptocurrencies so that they fall in love and see that it is true and that with hard work and discipline you can generate a stable income. 
What do you think of this option for a person who is not familiar with cryptocurrencies? @Guru2050

Newcomers need to know all the rules of cryptocurrency. They need to be informed about the positive aspects of cryptocurrency.Newcomers should be encouraged to work.

• +1 1

Well base on my modest view to this issue @John Pernia The most effective and suitable methodology to adopt in convincing a very close or distance friends, families, relatives and the rest masses to join the world of crypto currency should be communication and explanation approach plus presents (gifts) if possible. Let your success be the main driving force in influencing others to crypto world.  

22 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Well base on my modest view to this issue @John Pernia The most effective and suitable methodology to adopt in convincing a very close or distance friends, families, relatives and the rest masses to join the world of crypto currency should be communication and explanation approach plus presents (gifts) if possible. Let your success be the main driving force in influencing others to crypto world.  

No, I had seen it from that point of view. But I think that regarding the gifts is a good option, in fact I think I read something that in a country a group of investors gave away some of the Dash currency so that both business owners and the public in general could buy supplies such as food and see how easy and fast were the operations with Cryptocurrencies. @Guru2050 @Afroja14 @F Roberto

When i was on this forum i don't much about cryptocurrency qnd so other. Wirh the spend tume on this forum and learn some other post ,now i know about crypto.  So it good to you spend you time on this forum for leaen,so with this you can earn more.  So this is great forum for learning. 

Yes you are right that new boys are the future and if then new members do not join us for can not interest in Crypto field then coins for cryptocurrency can not be succeed so further as by joining new member can be because by this script can be e grow more fastly as compare to to paste. Add we have reduced this bye creating their interest in this field.

The idea of the browser is a good idea, but the problem here is that we do not talk much about cryptocurrencies in real life, and perhaps this method is more successful than the browser because in this way you can explain to your relatives, acquaintances and friends more about this field and tell them about its benefits and material things gained from it and this is a good way because it generates They are more excited about the topic since they see this on the ground, and whoever tells them this is a more reliable person than a browser who may never use it one day to search for cryptocurrency information because they have not heard about it in real life.

I think that the best way to introduce cryptocurrency to new members is to show them proves of how cryptocurrency helps to ease transactions and how cryptocurrency can be used in any part of the world without converting from one Fiat currency to another type.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:52 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

If a person is interested in this, it is enough to talk superficially about the cryptocurrency and provide some evidence from personal experience. And the rest of the person can study himself from the network.

Very well said. I must appreciate you for this. Its a good thing which you told us in this way new comers will attract to this forum with a great hopes.

I don't think it would be a big deal as all they need is an assurance that it's legit and once you can prove that they will surely understand and would want to invest into it right away. Cryptocurrencies are good stuffs that if we understand we would make the best out of it.

On 2/25/2021 at 9:46 AM, F Roberto said:

Being successful first will give and advantage for friends and family to be willing to hear from someone what the person wants to introduce to them.

Thank you for your support as well for this wonderful clarification. The success marked captivate, attract their mind and attention to listen and understand the offer, and with the aid of good explanation they'll accept opportunity. It's all about lifting others

@F Roberto

On 2/24/2021 at 4:06 PM, John Pernia said:

No, I had seen it from that point of view. But I think that regarding the gifts is a good option,

No matter the approach that seems to o be better for someone @John Pernia   Effective communication skills should be giving utmost priority, because through good explanation they'll listen and understand your proposal. Follow by gifts assistance tender influence them too for easy comprehension for acceptance

On 12/23/2019 at 5:46 PM, melikf78 said:

i think i would start by explaining blockchain and then introduce them some of popular coins like btc and eth and ask them to watch videos on YouTube about crypto and search about it in Google

If you want to tell them about something you should take a start from the benefits of it, it will help you in the way that it will increase the curiousity in them and they will learn faster and in a better way.

I want to say to newbies crypto crunncey is real gold and diamond which is totally a real material and wealth same like gold and diamond.i advice to newbies that they work on crypto crunncey and earn gold in the shape of bitcoin. 

• +4 1

yes my friend you are right the positive you are talking about is a good option to introduce people with the cryptocurrency and and to tell them that they can make money

15 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Thank you for your support as well for this wonderful clarification. The success marked captivate, attract their mind and attention to listen and understand the offer, and with the aid of good explanation they'll accept opportunity. It's all about lifting others

@F Roberto

Direct communication plays a fundamental role in giving relevant information, thus clarifying doubts and demonstrating with facts what is being said. Accompanied of course with some gifts. 

You have said it all mate.  The success they see in you is a reflection to them capable of influencing, stimulating them to pay utmost regards to explanation that follows. Focus to make plausible success to assist in elevating others 

@F Roberto

First, they need to explain what it is, how it works, what it is for, and of course tell them how to make money on it.

In order to do this, we must find a good way to communicate to them the idea of this encryption, and this can be facilitated through the video clips that are spread in many sites and it may facilitate a lot of explanation for us.

19 minutes ago, Nikita21 said:

I only do this thing I honestly introduce them that they can make money and I showed a proof because they will not believe if there's no proof and after that, I convince them, but of course, I included that it is not just about money but also how you are going to learn.

@Nikita21 Always for newbies is difficult to enter something they do not know, so the best way to get them into the world of cryptos is teaching them what it's all about, what they are, how they are used and what are the profits they leave, also tell them that they can lose, ie, teach them everything you know and as experience gained everything they can do, always teach them how we earn money and how is the crypto world and emphasize that they should not be afraid but knowledge so that their benefits are good, greetings.

Edited by Dormilon

On 2/28/2021 at 10:41 PM, Kajaha said:

First, they need to explain what it is, how it works, what it is for, and of course tell them how to make money on it.

But the question is not everyone have time for that, I mean explaining to people what cryptocurrency is especially in the country I come from it is real a peace of work. I think it is better to tell them about cryptotalk where they can come to learn and earn as well.

If you want to Introduce the cripto currency to newbie then the most affective way is to describe the most vest features of this platform to newbie so that they can fully satisfied to do their work and to work properly , secondly I think we should guide them the rules also so that they won't violate the rules.

Firstly i learn them the basics of the trding and expain about many important currencies and then i give them some links of educational youtube channels and blogs th make some help.

• +4 1

Yes it is very easy for newbie on here because there are many prople who are very concious to join different online earning site but most of them dont know how to work on it and how to gain a alot of income from this online earning site so i also advised to all members on it to gain a better profitable online earning from this site.

There are many courses available on the Internet, and the easiest way is through videos, as it is a simpler way to communicate information to the learner, I tell them the story of cryptocurrencies, and how Bitcoin rose from one dollar to 60 thousand dollars, will attract them such interest.

• +1 1