How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies

I always introduce it as a learning platform before working platform because i believe it has great information that anyone could benefit from and i think it has a great opportunity in thrle future and it definitely will be bigger. 

On 4/5/2021 at 11:21 AM, Zulqar1122 said:

Firstly to define and explain the cryptocurrency is not very easy for everyone because people just knows the currency so they are not aware with the cryptotalk too .

But you can not know all of crypto only by reading best topics here on cryptotalk, there is more to cryptocurrencies which you can not get to learn on a crypto forum. I think a forum such as cryptotalk is only great in making people keeping up with cryptocurrencies.

The best place to learn about cryptocurrencies is this wonderful forum.  Here we can gain good knowledge that is invaluable in addition to earning sufficient money to buy basic needs.  You can explain to beginners about mining and Satoshi Nakamoto.

• +1 1

Dear friend, it is important to understand the culture of cumulative learning, because it is the secret of professionalism until reaching experience. You must read, share, follow videos and search Google for everything related to cryptocurrencies, so that you can write important and valuable posts or comments, and everything starts with the first step and with a lot of mistakes, my friend, do not be afraid of feeling failure because you will reach what you want with your insistence on success.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you can easily introduce the cryptocurrency to the new members on this forum you should to support the new members and given the positive reputations this will encourage the new members to do more work on this farum

think you just need to refer newbies to this amazing platform here are lot of things to learn about crypto in this platform and newbies can also earn free Bitcoins which keep their interest in crypto and this platform

We should introduce them to this forum on When they will work here and earn some cryptocurrency then they will get knowledge about crypto as well as motivation.

• +2 1

The cryptotalk forum is one of the best sites that help you to increase your knowledge and gain what is good for success at work, as there are many sections that contain many important topics that we must know as a beginner and then delve into the field more.

• +1 1

I think if you want to introduce crypto to them then you can just lead the newbies to this form. They be able to get the main basic information and this will be able to help them so much in achieving so many things if and only if they are willing to learn

They need to know what the crypto currency is.  What to do with them, how to invest and how to make a profit should be advised.  They always have to know how to earn crypto currency.  Need to know about crypto.  The cryptos should be informed about the advantages and disadvantages of the currency.  We need to know how these will change our lives.  Then they will be able to gain accurate knowledge about crypto currency.

• +2 1

I think that helping each other is the main purpose of the forum, as we should help each other, especially beginners, as they need a lot of support at their start in order to start properly.

• +1 1

I think the beginners section suffices with the purpose of introducing cryptocurrencies and how to trade them.

If the beginner feels that he has not learned enough about this, he can search on Google or watch clips on YouTube.

• +2 1

show this discussion forum, there are also other forums, too many social media. tell them to read for themselves then if there is someone who doesn't understand, they can ask and explain what they don't understand.

• +2 1

I think the best way is to make them read some good topics about cryptocurrencies, or I advise them to subscribe to this forum where they will get a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and be able to earn their first cryptocurrencies by writing here.

• +1 1

I think if you want to introduce crypto with them, you can only lead newcomers in this form. They will be able to get basic information and if they are interested in learning they will be able to help them achieve so much. 

• +1 1

For me, when a beginner asks me to explain to him about cryptocurrencies, then I will explain to him the most important idea on which the invention of these cryptocurrencies was based, which states that cryptocurrencies are a decentralized payment system and therefore cannot be destroyed or stolen unlike banks.
Also, cryptocurrencies are difficult to counterfeit and are used for security purposes, and the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, as they are very profitable currencies and useful for investment.

• +4 1

Give them bills for the money you get from the forum and let them see this interesting work and tell them in detail about the information and knowledge that you have gained in the field of cryptotalk and you will see how they flock to enter this amazing forum.

I figure I would begin by clarifying blockchain and afterward present them some of well known coins like btc and eth and request that they watch recordings on YouTube about crypto and search about it in Google

• +1 1

The way you attract beginners and excite them to work hard here is that you can introduce them to mining and also how to make material gain while they are in their homes without any hassle. And also we can show them an explanation of the work here at the forum and ask them to watch posts and videos.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It good if we explain thr benefits of cryptocurrency and it features.  So new mumber will attract to cryptocurrency.  But i think when they will understand the value of cryptocurrency then he would like to earn in cryptocurrency.  Because cryptocurrency is high in price so we can make more money when we have knowledge.  So if we give advice to newbie that they must get knowledge about cryptocurrency then they can take advantage and can make more money . But if any want to earn in higj profit then must invest in cryptocurrency. 

I think that the most effective way to introduce the world of cryptocurrencies to newbies is by the use of video clips and lectures on how to do your businesses. Because when you physically see how something is being done, then it is easier to learn.

Introducing crypto currency to the newbies is by making them to understand the importance and the benefits one earn in joining the platform as we know that one can earn much in the platform through hard working and dedication to be able to achieve the goal 

I think in the beginning you should get to know them about real exchange platforms such as yobit, binance, and blockchain, and warn them about the fake ones, and then you can explain to them about the types of currencies and their prices, and provide an overview of the history of the most famous currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and litcoin.

In beginners section there are many useful topics explaining everything about Crypto currencies. Newbies should read many of these topics that help them to expand their knowledge perfectly.

• +1 1

I think that the most thing that can encourage beginners to learn cryptocurrencies is to read about the successes achieved by some experts in this field. I think that this matter is a great motivation for others ... and also that entering here and reading what others write and raise about important topics is very useful For beginners.