Get $50 USD from Crypto.com - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AlexisMiner

Get $50 USD from Crypto.com

Follow my referral link and get $50 USD* from Crypto.com by fulfilling two conditions: put 1000 RCO  (~$150 USD) on the stake and reserve your Metal MCO Visa Card.

The key point is that both the referral and the one who invited him receive a reward.

*$50 USD in CRO until October 31, 2020 (15:59 UTC). $25 USD in CRO thereafter.

Hello, friends! I would like to propose to draw your attention to the CRYPTO.COM company, their main goal is to integrate the blockchain into all spheres of life. In particular, to make cryptocurrency the same popular means of payment as fiat money. A lot has already been done, the "MCO Visa" project was launched, this is a project that connects a Visa card with cryptocurrency accounts, which allows users to easily spend their cryptocurrency on everyday purchases, wherever Visa is accepted.

And a list of benefits for cardholders of competitors, including one of the best Visa award cards. Users can use the Visa card without an annual fee, receive free shipping, receive up to 5% cashback on purchases, and some cards get unlimited access to the airport lounge. Also included are Spotify, Netflix and Amazon Prime memberships, as well as a 10% discount on Expedia and AirBnB purchases:

spacer.png

Other services provided by Crypto.com:

1. Cryptocurrency exchange;
  2. Crypto wallet with more than 45+ cryptocurrencies, inside the platform you can buy tokens directly for fiat money
  3. Crypto Earn - put the currency in staking and get income for storage, the amount of income depends on the staking period and on the selected token, now more than 30+ tokens are supported;
  4. The ability to take out loans within the network;
  5. A ready-made platform for online stores, with which you can pay for the purchased goods directly from the Crypto.com application.
  6. Crypto.com has two of its own coins MCO and CRO  -  buying which you invest in Crypto.com

spacer.png

And finally, the team behind Crypto.com consists of professionals, each of whom is responsible for their own direction.

Friends, if you are interested in this undoubtedly promising project, you can easily join and become a part of this project by following the referral link at the beginning of the article and get a starting $50 USD. Even if you are already registered, you can enter the referral code: 2ausujybaa , fulfill the conditions and receive your bonus.

Happy investment!

Edited by AlexisMiner
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 4

I have joined this Crypto com action also. The problem is you can't withdraw the COI coins that is on there wallet. I think you need minumum 100USD to withdraw and the reward is 50 USD.

1 hour ago, Essaouira20 said:

I have joined this Crypto com action also. The problem is you can't withdraw the COI coins that is on there wallet. I think you need minumum 100USD to withdraw and the reward is 50 USD.

For example: you need to block 1000 CRO  for 180 days ( for reservation your Rudy Steel Visa Card ).

After the 180 days’ lock up period, users will be able to unlock and transfer their staked CRO tokens back to their Crypto.com App to sell it, keep it, or continue to lockup to enjoy additional features.   

spacer.png

Edited by AlexisMiner
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Сards are available in the US,  EU & UK, and some APAC countries, and currently making preparations for Canada.

Edited by AlexisMiner

Excellent, my friend. Very good explanation. I have read many positive comments about CRYPTO.COM on Telegran. I would like to know how to buy RCO tokens to validate the staking requirement. I hope you can tell us about your experience with the Metal MCO card. Is it possible to use DAI, USDT and other stablecoins, with the card? Thank you very much for sharing this opportunity. See you, my friend.

• +1 1

51 minutes ago, Dinero49 said:

Excellent, my friend. Very good explanation. I have read many positive comments about CRYPTO.COM on Telegran. I would like to know how to buy RCO tokens to validate the staking requirement. I hope you can tell us about your experience with the Metal MCO card. Is it possible to use DAI, USDT and other stablecoins, with the card? Thank you very much for sharing this opportunity. See you, my friend.

It's simple, you register, install an iOS or Android application, after which you can get CRO in the following ways:

1. Transfer any supported cryptocurrency BTC, XLM, ETH ... and so on to your wallet at Crypto.com and then exchange it for CRO;
  2. You can buy CRO on any other exchange (for example okex.com) where this coin is traded and transfer it to the wallet in the Crypto.com application;
  3. You can buy CRO with fiat money using debit or credit cards inside the Crypto.com app.

To receive a bonus of $50 and Visa Card, you need to withhold from 1000 CRO, namely CRO, other coins are not accepted for this purpose.

If you just want to get income (no bonus and no card) for staking your cryptocurrency, then just transfer the supported currency and choose the plan: “flexible”, “1 month” or “3 months”. Based on the selected plan, you will receive a certain percentage. Currently, 33 cryptocurrencies are supported, it looks like this:

spacer.png

Unfortunately, I can't use The Metal MCO card. I wrote in their support on this matter, they said that Eastern Europe is only in the plan, but they are constantly working on adding new countries. I can only wait!

Edited by AlexisMiner
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes, and more for Crypto Earn - simple interest paid weekly in your crypto (e.g. BTC deposit, interest paid in BTC), there are also minimum investment limits, they are different for different currencies, for example: BTC - 0.025 BTC; Tether - 250 USDT; CRO - 5000 CRO (~$758).

Edited by AlexisMiner

hi) i'm new here. i have an account at Crypto.com and bonus 50$ in CRO. but can you tell me what can i do with them? thanks 🙏🏻 

~ жирный заработок BTC на просмотре рекламы

~ огромная база просмотра рекламы за ВТС 

~ просмотр рекламы за BTC быстро и минимальные суммы вывода

~ проверенные кран, игры, буксы, быстрый вывод 

32 minutes ago, ivonna99 said:

hi) i'm new here. i have an account at Crypto.com and bonus 50$ in CRO. but can you tell me what can i do with them? thanks 🙏🏻 

If you have already followed someone's referral link and received a blocked $ 50 bonus, then you must do the following:

1. Pass the KYC verification;
  2. Buy 1000 CRO or more;
  3. Go to the “Rewards” tab of the Crypto.com application;
  4. Click “Unlock Now”
  5. Order the Metal MCO Visa Card of the “Rudy Steel” level above.
  6.  Finish, you get your bonus, and the person you followed the link gets his bonus.

spacer.png

If you would like to order a higher tier card, this can be done, but this will require more CRO in the staking.

• +5 2

They don't send cards to my country, can I get a bonus?

Yes, you can still stake the CRO and apply for such a card in the app - and once your application is approved, the bonus will be credited in your account (even without the actual card being delivered).

4 hours ago, maliro2012 said:

But why they force you to stake cro?

CRO is their currency and thus they support it by giving demand for CRO. This practice is not new, there are many exchanges with their own currencies, with the staking of which you receive additional bonuses, for example, a lower trading commission.

Edited by AlexisMiner

10 minutes ago, nada55 said:

Thank you for raising the topic. I will register now

If you have any questions, you can always ask here!

2 hours ago, Dilmer Agudelo said:

I AM IN ECUADOR, TRY TO GET THE 50 $ IN CRO THAT CRYPTO OFFERS BUT I COULD NOT BECAUSE THE EXCHAMGE IS LIMITED TO CERTAIN COUNTRIES.

Yes, such a problem can be if you are a citizen of some countries and try to register through their website, but you can install an application for iOS or Android, then you need to register and go through KYC verification in their mobile application.

You can buy, sell, and withdraw cryptocurrency inside the Crypto.com app, even if you cannot register on the website.

Wait until the KYC verification is completed.

1. Go to the “Rewards” tab and enter the referral code: 2ausujybaa in the “Sing-Up Bonus”:
  2. Then it is simple:
  3. You need to buy within the application or transfer 1000 CRO from another exchange;
  4. In the "Rewards" tab, click "Unlock Now"
  5. Click “View or Upgrade”
  6. Select “Rudy Steel”
  7. You can put the checkbox in the “Without CRO Stake
  8. And then follow the instructions.
Edited by AlexisMiner
  • +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 7:43 AM, AlexisMiner said:

Follow my referral link and get $50 USD* from Crypto.com by fulfilling two conditions: put 1000 RCO  (~$150 USD) on the stake and reserve your Metal MCO Visa Card.

The key point is that both the referral and the one who invited him receive a reward.

*$50 USD in CRO until October 31, 2020 (15:59 UTC). $25 USD in CRO thereafter.

Hello, friends! I would like to propose to draw your attention to the CRYPTO.COM company, their main goal is to integrate the blockchain into all spheres of life. In particular, to make cryptocurrency the same popular means of payment as fiat money. A lot has already been done, the "MCO Visa" project was launched, this is a project that connects a Visa card with cryptocurrency accounts, which allows users to easily spend their cryptocurrency on everyday purchases, wherever Visa is accepted.

And a list of benefits for cardholders of competitors, including one of the best Visa award cards. Users can use the Visa card without an annual fee, receive free shipping, receive up to 5% cashback on purchases, and some cards get unlimited access to the airport lounge. Also included are Spotify, Netflix and Amazon Prime memberships, as well as a 10% discount on Expedia and AirBnB purchases:

spacer.png

Other services provided by Crypto.com:

1. Cryptocurrency exchange;
  2. Crypto wallet with more than 45+ cryptocurrencies, inside the platform you can buy tokens directly for fiat money
  3. Crypto Earn - put the currency in staking and get income for storage, the amount of income depends on the staking period and on the selected token, now more than 30+ tokens are supported;
  4. The ability to take out loans within the network;
  5. A ready-made platform for online stores, with which you can pay for the purchased goods directly from the Crypto.com application.
  6. Crypto.com has two of its own coins MCO and CRO  -  buying which you invest in Crypto.com

spacer.png

And finally, the team behind Crypto.com consists of professionals, each of whom is responsible for their own direction.

Friends, if you are interested in this undoubtedly promising project, you can easily join and become a part of this project by following the referral link at the beginning of the article and get a starting $50 USD. Even if you are already registered, you can enter the referral code: 2ausujybaa , fulfill the conditions and receive your bonus.

Happy investment!

All this project seems wonderful to me, the cro coin is already very well positioned in the coinmarketcap, and I know that in the near future the value of it will go up a lot, the only bad thing is that here in Venezuela we cannot use the crypto platform, and it seems to me a disadvantage since it is an opportunity that we are missing, but I hope that all those who can take advantage of it

4 hours ago, edwinjasuarez said:

All this project seems wonderful to me, the cro coin is already very well positioned in the coinmarketcap, and I know that in the near future the value of it will go up a lot, the only bad thing is that here in Venezuela we cannot use the crypto platform, and it seems to me a disadvantage since it is an opportunity that we are missing, but I hope that all those who can take advantage of it

I am from Belarus, and I also could not register on their website, but in the mobile application I passed registration, KYC verification and use all the functionality except for obtaining the Metal MCO Visa Card.

Try to install their mobile app for iOS or Android and go through registration in it.

I am beginners. I know it's possible. Is possible to earn $ 50 from cryptocurrency but don't just give it here. If you work with your talent, you won't get dollars, so I say if we can do cryptocurrency well, we can earn $ 50. And I am very interested 

45 minutes ago, Foysal2020 said:

I am beginners. I know it's possible. Is possible to earn $ 50 from cryptocurrency but don't just give it here. If you work with your talent, you won't get dollars, so I say if we can do cryptocurrency well, we can earn $ 50. And I am very interested 

This is how investments are arranged, you always give something in return for something. I love Crypto.com, they have a very strong team and I am ready to invest in them. And bonus, this is just a nice addition, for me, the 6-month staking is not a problem, I'm going to keep my CRO for over a year.

10 hours ago, Aldanita03 said:

Hello, is this option really? When it can be withdrawn, I am very interested, it is little I intend to try to enter, do any people have opinions?

You can withdraw the bonus immediately after fulfilling two conditions, and you can withdraw 1000 CRO after 180 days.

I had already heard of this promotion, it hurts that they must have been frozen for a year according to what they say, but without a doubt they will be a good profit.
Good post greetings.

Edited by Michar1