Is our data secured in Crypto Websites? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Is our data secured in Crypto Websites?

Of course, my friend, this site is safe, no one can hack anyone's account and can't steal anything about you on the platform, I advise you to deal with this forum because it is really very safe. 

I would say no, no data is secure on the internet. If hackers want something bad enough, they will find a way to get it. Our private info is only as good as the web site it is stored on. There are many web sites that have poorly written security codes. Why do you think that - White Hat Hackers - are in so much demand now a days ?¿??

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

My friend I want to tell you that your data is safe in the cryptocurrency website you should not too worried about that and one thing I want to tell you that you should to set the high security of your account that is very beneficial for you

Your data is safe and secure in the most popular exchanges like Yobit or Binance. You must never share your personal information with exchanges or sites that ask for personal information. Share only at your own risk.

Thanks to blockchain technology, I think you don't have to worry about the security of your data. Because this technology is a very safe system and protects your data very well.

Hackers or scamers are always there around us. Mostly the security of crypto sites is very good. If you don't share your personal keys etc than no problem. You should take care and avoid sharing personal keys. 

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

I really do not think that your data is in a safe place, the sites remain all vulnerable, and also most of the sites are fake and sell the information to governments or companies

In online world nothing is safe but in the crypto market we can say that every thing is safe and in the crypto market so many peoples will change their life and its true becasue crypto market is the world future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

so the deduction is that we comprise to self-same alert a propos our individual in order like CNIC, residents addresses, call up records and emails. we be supposed to not join up sites of earning recurrently without studying them. We be supposed to examine and take clear-cut follow a line of investigation and be same cautious in unification such variety of websites which oblige our own data.

Insurance against hackers it is possible that yes, but protected against companies that do "analysis" of the market no, within the terms and conditions there are always clauses where we basically authorize the sale or dissemination of our data.

Yes my friend, the legit and secure trading sites definitely safe our data and all activities in trading. But you also should avoid from fake and scam trading sites. You should first research about the trading site before joining for investment. According to my opinion, YoBit is the best trading site that even don't need any personal information for creating the account.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

In cryptotalk currencies you not need to give your personal information you do transaction without share your personal information so all is secure and your personal data is fully secure if you know about then you share your personal data then your account and your data will be hack so avoid such a things 

Yes, our data is very safe in the sites that we choose and we verify its credibility, but if we stipulate anonymous websites then all of our data may be at risk and theft.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:35 AM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

The safety and security in our personal data is depended on us because if we try to give more security to our personal information, our personal data can be secured in anytime. I think we can keep safe our trading activities and other information in the crypto websites. We should always try to keep safe our personal information. 

12 minutes ago, Yeeyee said:

Crypto websites are quite reliable and to gain our trust they have shown transparency and policies put in place so I doubt something like this would happen

When I look at it almost 50% of crypto websites are scams, that is why when you join any crypto websites you should always do research first.

Binance and Coinbase are extremely strong exchanges and I think if we use these exchanges our data will be secure but our data is also protected in crypto websites and if you really want to secure your account then youIt is better to keep their additional security features enabled like 2 FA.

Hello, personally I just want to say that most of the genuine websites protect our bio data very securely. But some of the websites are fake and they are just a scam such types of websites are made for scamming us and data also there cannot be safe. So we need to be careful from such websites. In case of this website in my opinion, data are very safe here.

Yes they are secured to a certain extent but it is difficult to say that they are secured one hundred percent because any online data is probable to be be hacked at any time. I guess the biggest challenge exchanges face is to keep the formation and the accounts of their clients safe against any cyber attack.

• +3 1

I think our data is safe with cryptocurrencies. Because cryptocurrency is an online currency.Which is very valuable, many prominent people invest here. So it keeps users' data safe.

Some websites gives you opportunity for protection of your data i must agree that our data is secured in crypto forum otherwise it's not good to include your private and personal data to some others forum.

They are not really sure at all, since if any governmental organization requires them, for example the SEC, they must be provided since if they oppose they can be sued for obstructing judicial processes and therefore be sanctioned, they are not obliged to give the information but they always do it.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:37 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes our data is safe here, because no one can break the protection of the blockchain. unless you give your personal data to others. but remember the scammers are always hanging around, so be careful don't be lulled by seduction.

There are still many people who find the  way to steal the data in many ways and we fall victim of them so we lose our data and the money as well so we should stay safe from these people.

if you are much worried about your personal data on the websites then you should and never share your personal details with anyone because no one can guarantee 100% safety

There are many online earning site in the market now a days but most of them are fully packed and those people who don't know how to start their work on any online and also the waste of your time and also those people want watches for investments they are also waste your money so I asked my device to all member to keep well communication to their senior and family friends so you can easily give up and idea of cryptocurrency and because one of the best benefit on this site is that BTC is used as a digital currency in this platform and you can easily earn much and more profitable running from this site and your data will be fully secured on this site.

Of course our data is secure in the crypto website and one thing I want to tell you that you should to set the high security of your account to secure your data on this website otherwise you can lose your data and money and you cannot do anything

• +4 1