Why bitcoin price still not increasing? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Why bitcoin price still not increasing?

The price range of bitcoin actually right now might be adjusting to the current event happening right now. If the price of the bitcoin actually rose up this is a selfish move, to think that there are only few people now that could afford to invest in that much of a price range. I think this kind of price range actually help most of the people and users to adjust and somewhat cope their financial status in investing coins in the market. I say the crypto currency actually gain more popularity because of this which makes me think that the price range of the bitcoin might go crazy when this event ends.

Bitcoin charge diminishing down for the reason that of minimal demand. We every one of tell bitcoin rate depends on require and sell and at this moment bitcoin activist news not advent bon marketplace but I'm clear in your mind exact presently bitcoin fee will turn up. 

As you can see in this moment in pandemic you see one of those are factors of one causing the problems of the marketing its still not stable yet but we should able to see a more flatter line around mid 2021 but as for now dont get scared it goes lower.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:56 AM, harsh said:

its the time of christmas and new year and in past years we have seen bull run in  the price of bitcoin in these days, but this year this isnt the case and the price is still dropping. does anyone knows what might be the reason?

That's because the price of bitcoin has nothing to do with Christmas, what affects it is when the whales sell part of their funds in bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is in an area of much controversy, there is a strong resistance at 12 thousand it is a very difficult psychological level to break. There are experts who say that bitcoin is performing a bullish trap at 10,000 and that the price will continue to fall. Everything is uncertain but the crypto world expects bitcoin to be bullish and reach 20K

On 2/25/2020 at 12:20 PM, HYM Ebwa said:

In each market earning prices are increased when the sector realizes more return, in case of Bitcoin may be it has not realizes more income or percentage, but hopefully.

Mainly btc is a decentralized coin and the price depend on the market. Anytime the market may go up or down. It only depends on the investor and the traders.

We have USA elections ahead of us. I think the market will reveal its direction after the elections. I think it will go up.

what control any currency price is demand and supply for it , when the demand is low the price will decrease and that is what happened with Bitcoin in 2019 , and this can change at any time if the demand increased the price will increase again as well and that's what happened this year whick caused the price to cross 11,000$

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin’s price will probably continue to fluctuate until mainstream adoption will arrive. For now, big buy or sell orders by disrupt the market as the market cap isn’t big enough to withstand them.

The current unstable worldwide financial system may prove to be the final push Bitcoin needs to skyrocket, however, it’s anybody’s guess if indeed that scenario will play out.

It is very hard to know the reasons why prices are dropping. Probably it means that something went bad and investors feel it is bearish or the whales are pushing price down to make the weak hands leave.

• +1 1

Already at this time the price of bitcoin has had a great rise and more and more large institutions enter the cryptocurrency market, little by little interest in large investors and even government systems grows. Bitcoin will continue to rise without a doubt.

• +1 1

On 8/4/2020 at 11:50 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Bro, because it's winter, many people sell their bitcoins in order to buy gifts for themselves and their loved ones, and this is the situation of falling prices, while it's too early to wait for the rise, there will be a peak in the summer!

well if I think you're right friend, but I think apart from what you mention is that; Many people are waiting to see if another bubble explodes to see the correction of prices in investing money and thus increase the value of bitcoin again.

When BTC first came out, it was not affected by external factors such as gold, silver and dollars. Now it started to be affected by external factors. The reason it still does not increase is because of too many events during the day and the covid-19 epidemic is on these cruises for a long time.

In my opinion it is because crypto users are buying and selling bitcoin, without keeping large amounts in hold. This added to the fact that large investors have not yet entered the market with all their funds.

• +1 1

well i think it crypto market nature stay in same price point for some months till many investors get into  the market as buyers so price increase

On 10/10/2020 at 11:13 PM, yato987 said:

what control any currency price is demand and supply for it , when the demand is low the price will decrease and that is what happened with Bitcoin in 2019 , and this can change at any time if the demand increased the price will increase again as well and that's what happened this year whick caused the price to cross 11,000$

@yato987 price of bitcoin as well another coin always depend on its supply as well it's demand.  if demand of any specific coin is high automatically it's price show some pumping . their isn't any institute or any perosn who can control price of Crypto market. 

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The increasing and decreasing is the natural character of the coins, the price is unpredictable and unstable we all know that. But there is some specific cases when the price is increase or decrease. Now at current  situation the price is heavily effected by the pandemic.

The forecasts for bitcoin are good and they predict an increase that can become historic, however in my humble opinion and if I am wrong they could refute me, but I think that the pandemic of the new covida has been a negative factor because the market in general is more paralyzed

On 12/22/2019 at 1:56 PM, harsh said:

its the time of christmas and new year and in past years we have seen bull run in  the price of bitcoin in these days, but this year this isnt the case and the price is still dropping. does anyone knows what might be the reason?

Give it time, the bullish price has been held back a bit by the different fundamental factors, since many things have happened in recent days that have affected the rise of bitcoin, but if you see the price today, the bullish race is on its way and so on. will continue, by December we will reach about $ 20,000

Hello dear colleagues I think the reason why the bitcoin is stagnant and does not rise in price is because of the pandemic and the bad economic situation that the planet is going through that is why people are afraid
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

There is a time when you will observe that the price of Bitcoin is not moving due to low investors but as of now the price is potentially rising gradually I guess by the end of this year or before the end of the year.

I don't know if Bitcoin is rising during chrstmas I haven't been here during these time but probably it does that because people have more time to spend and they look for opportunities during their stay at home for holidays.

I have many investments and don't only look for price for occasions like holidays, there are many that think that during christmas bitcoin goes up but perhaps this is not happening always and this was also last year.

• +1 1

I didn't know there was a rule that in christmas Bitcoin price should be rising, but don't you think that if this was happening every time then everybody would be buying cryptocurrencies during Christmas? It is not something that pushes price up for some reason.

• -2 1