The save draft feature is very useful - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

The save draft feature is very useful

this features is exceedingly good. for the reason that you don't post anything here. presently if you pillar again, you will date that your post is in draft. This is a great feature.

Sure that's is really feature for us in the forum, because example me today while I'm typing reply, my phone was shut down, but I was be as able to continue typing once I was online again

On 12/22/2019 at 9:53 PM, McCree said:

I had to close my firefox browser because it was using a lot of memory, and I had prepared a reply to a topic on this forum. I forgot to copy it out of the browser before I closed it so when I opened firefox again I though I had lost the reply forever, but actually the cryptotalk forum had saved the draft for me. So next time your browser closes know that your replies are safe.

That's true. Save draft is very useful for me because i always accidentally closed my browser because of some reasons. This feature is very useful to those people who are multi taskers because their idea are saved even they do switching tabs. 

Yes, the draft saving feature on the forum pages is very useful if the site or the browser is closed because of a problem that can be retrieved again

THINK POSITIVE

Of course it's very useful because once you accidentally closed your browser the comment that you simply wrote are still in there and you'll continue it. Save draft is extremely useful feature during this forum.

Yes I also notice this draft system in crypto talk its work very well unfortunately, when we write any comment and switch this any browser we use its not matter but comment not close and comment continues to write, we don't need to write again its saves our time also I really happy with this draft system.

Yes that is true..this feature is really help me so much..sometimes my connection is slow and i need to reconnect this .. when i reconnect i found my post again didn't need to write again

Hey mate I agree with that sentence and I was also thinking of posting that topic. save as draft is really a very helpful feature because my internet really fluctuates a lot and sometimes the reply which I have been thinking and typing get saved and  in the same time browser shuts down I need not to worry about the reply the reply gets saved as draft and I can go out the same page to post that reply.

• +1 1

This highlights was useful for me since I as a rule contact the homescreen as a result of the talks via web-based networking media. This spares my time and exertion for composing a post.

IP address is not the sole benchmark on how the admins detect that you're using the same device. As far as I know, they have already cleared this fact, though I can't remember which topic it was replied to by one of the admins.

If IP address is used, then there is higher chance that the IP you are using, has already been used by other people with accounts here in the forum. You must understand that ISPs give IP address dynamically, unless you bought a static IP address for you to use (useful for running a server). If you're just a regular subscriber, then every time your router or mobile data connects and disconnects to the internet, you are assigned with a new (reused) IP address that is currently unused.

• -1 1

Some times my internet make the site offline that required to refresh page so i be not worry about what i typing because i saw before the draft recover feature.

I also felt this feature many times. Some time Cryptotalk forum reload or page refresh, even what we wrote is right there. I love this feature because this feature save our time and help us to write good topic.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:46 AM, Sezar55 said:

Hi my friend, I agree with you that this feature is great, and it got the same for me, but when I wanted to complete, I deleted half of the installed comment, so I had to write it again. I don’t know where the error could be from the browser version or similar. thank you.

Yep ! I am thankful for this feature, it helps me to recover my current post before I have been disconnected to my internet connection. 

Yes that is really good, I haven't seen any forum with that yet or I have come across it. It helps out when you lost connection.

This feature is one of the best they have provided and I'm thankful to the admins for that. It occurs to everyone that your browser suddenly get crushed or hang and that time you were writing something,  but after re-entering the browser you find your writings are safe! 😍

Here you have came witb new idea. The most important things to remind something is draft we all need this. Sometimes we dont get time to post instantly that time. In such condition draft will be very helpful.

On 12/22/2019 at 3:53 PM, McCree said:

I had to close my firefox browser because it was using a lot of memory, and I had prepared a reply to a topic on this forum. I forgot to copy it out of the browser before I closed it so when I opened firefox again I though I had lost the reply forever, but actually the cryptotalk forum had saved the draft for me. So next time your browser closes know that your replies are safe.

Hello my dear friend.  Yes, I think it is very useful because we can see what we will post.

Thank you for this very useful post, well done. I was afraid of losing my private information. Thank you very much.

it is a very brilliant idea. I always close my browser by mistake, or enter a new tab when I am writing a post. When that first happened to me, I was like "No, everything I wrote is gone!". I turned back to the topic and everything was fine, my post was saved!

Same here, that cache has saved me time few times already. I wish other crypto forums were this advanced as well but all of them seem to be from 90's.

Yes, indeed, there is such a function on cryptotalk. It also happened to me that I was closing the post and could not save it. Thanks for implementing this feature that saves the post message. 

1 hour ago, JamesG said:

I noticed that this feature is truly good as we can recover our comments after shutting down the browser 

Yes it is very good for the forum so that the forum and your reply will not all vanished when you have a bad network 

This feature works when you are typing a message or a post and then suddenly the tab you are working is closed due to a mistake or sometimes your browser may crash and not responding error may occur. In such cases, whatever you have written will be restored when you open your tab again but you should always click on restoring session in your browser. If you open a new session, your data may be lost.

On 12/22/2019 at 7:23 PM, McCree said:

the cryptotalk forum had saved the draft for me. So next time your browser closes know that your replies are safe.

Oh man, I can't tell you how much of a life saver is that. I had to shut down my laptop, and I had tabs opens, and the answers written, and I thought I lost it all. But when I came back, everything was there by the editor, and I didnt have to write the posts again. Thats is a wonderful addition to the script, I really appreciate the work done by the developer on this.