What is Binance? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tocry20

What is Binance?

An exchange where no zero volume coins listed , it is in the top 10 market base exchanges having big volume in crypto coins. i like binance due to it's really best features in trading and it's p2p trading online.Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Binance is a good and safe and secure wallet or exchange . That's is Chinese exchange . More people used this exchange and it's transaction fee is low and it has higher security . But I like and use youbit exchange  it's  transaction fee is little high but we need to get payment of posts for youbit platform . It has more security .

• +1 1

20 hours ago, mahin14555 said:

In my experience Binance is a popular exchanger site.  Its security is much stricter and you can exchange your cryptocurrencies here at a much lower cost.

That is not wrong, binance has one of the lowest trading fee if not the lowest, it is 0.1% of the coin amount you want to exchange. That is very low like you commented. Also the withdrawal fee is very low too. 

• +2 1

Binance is the world's largest exchange and thanks to this, it is the most preferred exchange thanks to its transaction volume. It is also preferred in terms of reliability. It also provides commission discounts thanks to its own money.

I know about biance this is an exchange platform like yobit.and i know this is one of the femouse site for exchange. But i Don't use this i like yobit and i use this platform. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Abuzar90 said:

Binance is one the Crypto-currency exchanger. It allows us to exchange the currencies. It supports thousands of currencies. It has low fees for exchanges. It has the fastest speed for exchanges than other exchanger sites.

Binance support many cryptocurrencies but I have found some coins and tokens not listed on binance, I do not know why. Few days ago I want to trade digibyte and I did not see it on binance. Also I looked for some coins some times back but I did not see it listed on binance too. But as for the coins listed on binance, they are all good, they do not like to list shit coins, that is what I have noticed about them, they are very good exchange too. 

• +1 1

Dear friend binance is a very good exchange. I personally use this exchange. They are good trading of cryptocurrency. I prefer this exchange for all peoples.

Hello every one, binance is a exchange you can exchange any cryptocurrency in this platform easily.it has many feature.binance have multi coin provide you can exchange any coin and provide the good security for user.i suggest you try its.

It is Crypto coin issue by binance exchange. It's trade with BNN symbol. 

I think price of binance coin is approximately$28 . A second look Worth of binance coin

37 minutes ago, wyuiricamany said:

If you transferred all your assets to one exchange, then I think that this is not correct. I certainly wouldn't sleep well if I did that. I have coins on mogim exchanges. Look at very recent examples of how exchanges block their users' accounts and simply do not respond to emails in support. This happened with many users of Bitfinex, Bitstamp. But recently there was news that Binance also blocked the user's account at the request of the Ukrainian police. So keeping all the coins on one exchange is not right

But here this will be good that you are putting all your eggs in a basket that is much more stronger and safe that the other baskets that are weak and not safe, even some of them have been broken also, like KuCoin etc

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 minutes ago, Eatiaderbr said:

Yes, the exchange takes a rather small commission. I do not know if this is good or bad, but on this platform there are quite a few shields that could be traded. I agree with you, such an exchange can be recommended, especially since its liquidity is quite high.

Exchanges are earning with these commissions, even coinbase has aaid in its recent reports that it has collected more that 2B dollars in fees which is a very huge amount 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance platform is a platform for trading cryptocurrencies and is considered a strong and secure platform just like  yobit platform. There are many cryptocurrency pairs, but some countries are prohibited from using them.

Binance is a cryptocurrencies exchange forum that is working with a huge reputation in the world now its providing people's a good wallet, also work for exchange or cryptocurrencies in bitcoin, its a famous site now working in the world map i think it will be more valuable in upcoming years

Binance was the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume.it  is an exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. They support many of the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies.thank you

I'll tell you my story of contacting online support today. I was in line 26. Support solved all user issues and I waited for my turn. I checked my question, helped me find solutions to it. That's what binance is! it is a high level and professionalism. The exchange is developing rapidly and its service is reaching a new level. This is the number one exchange!

• +2 1

Binance is top trending exchange now a days due to it's security and some other features.Almost Binance can support upto all crypto currencies which is really good for the crypto user.It is more fast then other exchanges.

Dear friend. Binance is a very best and good exchange. Most of the people get advantages from this exchange. I appreciate it and also prefer it to the people.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 5:14 AM, Tocry20 said:

The Binance platform presents us with a menu with multiple options, and the site has a very comfortable interface for users, it is a great option to deposit your cryptocurrencies.

binance is a very good platform.  This site is very secure and trustworthy.  This is one of the best exchange sites in the crypto world.  You can trade on this site and there are good trading signals to trade on this site.  Which will help you to trade.  So this exchange site is very good in all respects

Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world by market cap. All over the world people know Binance, apart from being the biggest exchange, it is a well-known crypto trading platform, there are already many representative branch offices in every country. We can invest and trade here, but I think Binance will be replaced by Yobit, because Binance has been hacked before and made people's trust less.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I think binance is a exchange. It is safe and secure exchange. I use this exchange. It's transection fee is very low. You can take withdraw easily from this exchange. Binance offers a huge number of crypto currencies to buy and sell. 

• +3 1

Yes, it gives you the opportunity to invest in bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. It is a great platform to work with your crypto assets. In which we can all work together.
The platform was launched a few years ago today in July 2017. The founder of this company is a resident of China who is famous all over the world today.
Binance allows its customers to trade in real time with over 100 cryptocurrencies.
The Binary Platform gives us the opportunity to do business.

I knew that it ranks first in trading platforms and on global stock exchanges ... but I heard here that it was penetrated by hackers and its classification went down to the fourth place
It lost a lot of visitors, members, and traders because of its poor security, but despite this, everyone still praises it and favors it over others.

• +1 1

binance is an exchnager site where we can do crypto exchnage or trade, binance exchnager has been running for a long time, coming up with a very good service, this exchnage site trades a lot.

I would say that the disadvantages, as well as the experience and the experience to make money, are always stagnant and not the kind of platform you do business with.  .