What do you prioritize in crypto world - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you prioritize in crypto world

Well, my priority now is to continue to earn a little money in order to complete the payment of my university expenses to continue my studies, at the same time to gain a lot of experience, so that when the time comes, I start trading and investing some cryptocurrencies.

My priority in the crypto world is trading, trading is the best way to make profit in the crypto world, we can get more profit than using other methods like playing dice or investing in risky ICO projects. That's why I really prioritize trading as my main income and I think a lot of people agree with me.

• +2 1

Currently, I am gathering enough information about the trading process to become more experienced in order to start investing and trading cryptocurrencies

Seriously I have two main priority in this forum,and the first one is the earning while the second priority is the knowledge, I'll want to earn and learn a lot of things about the bitcoins and other digital currencies as well 

• +1 1

My priority in crypto sphere is to license them in real life. In the world of crypto I prioritize coin and token trading. It is the best way to earn profits securely. Collecting and investing money to have a brighter future.

On 3/22/2021 at 5:15 PM, Alix188 said:

I am still a beginner in the world of crypto, but I try to learn trading because everyone says that trading enables us to make big profits if we have good experience. I also participate in some times in Twitter contests and airdrops.

Yes you heard it right, trading is the one best thing you can do in cryptocurrency world, but not everyone can trade, only those who have the required skills, the skills that are learned, hard and constantly learning, is what makes a best trader. There are are many traders in crypto world but there are those who trading to them is gambling, because they do not have the required skill.

The priority is to profit from this forum because I need money, and I hope in the future to enter the world of trading to make a big profit from the yobit platform after I read many books and watched videos about the world of trading in cryptocurrencies.

Yes, indeed, this is one of the reasons. As for my priorities during the trading process, it is first to preserve the capital as a top priority, then to start profit as a second priority

• +1 1

Hello my friend, there are many priorities in the world of cryptography. We have to receive knowledge so that we have experience to be able to earn money intelligently, and I love to learn how to deal with cryptocurrencies with trading and investment.

• +3 1

I hink there are many opportunity in cryptocurrency, so we can prioritize but at any time we can do other things without priority, so any things you do with cryptocurrency is the important is profitable.

• +4 1

You are right, a lot depends on making money and trading with it before they gain enough experience for that, which leads to a great loss for them, for me my priority is learning, I think it is profitable for me to gain experience first and learn how to avoid scammers.

Greetings my dear brother, in my case my priority is, learn everything I can, regarding this world of virtual currencies, then take advantage of the money that I am earning here in this forum, to invest it and thus make a profit.

In the cryptocurrency world, my top priority is to invest in bitcoin and keep it for the long haul.I normally buy as much bitcoin with my fiat currency as I can and then wait for a major bull run to begin. 

But this isn't the only thing on my mind. 

I try to earn bitcoin in any way I can, such as by posting in this forum or participating in other profitable ventures.I still assess the current situation before making a decision.

• +1 1

Yes my priority here in crypto world for earning Bitcoin and get income to fix my financial problem. Doing some trade and get information about anything i need with cryptocurrency while waiting for any legit airdrops campaigns to arrive for more earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/10/2021 at 2:14 PM, Boss2 said:

I also like tradings but I still don't have enough skills on trading so I have a guts when I trade. Mining cost too much on electricity and maintenance of the device.the most important characteristic of the process of trading digital currencies is that you will not have to lose a lot of time, effort and in-depth knowledge in the world of computing, you can trade digital currencies to invest and get rewarding profits like many of its users in the world.

@Boss2 If you do not have enough knowledge to do trade, better learn first to avoid losing your money, cryptocurrencies need knowledge to be able to do things well and not have problems, a good trade requires skills, patience and a lot of control, the goal always it must be to earn money,
losses must be out of our mind.

Don't make your trading strategy overly complicated just to feel more in control. This will not lead to more profit. If you perceive this behavior in your deliberative pattern, then it is time to leave and spend some time analyzing your trading history.

• +3 1

As for me, I try to learn to trade properly, and also I prefer to do trading because it is a broad science and needs knowledge, and this is the thing that attracted me to it.

For sure my priority  here in crypto world for earning Bitcoin and get income to fix my financial problem. Doing some trade and get information about anything  i need whit cryptocurrency while Waiting for any Airdrops news 

• +3 1

My friend, in the beginning all of us our priority is to earn money only, but with the beginning and enjoyment of work, my priority has become to gain more experience and information about everything related to cryptocurrencies, methods of earning, trading and investing.

• +3 1

For myself, I give priority to buying low value currencies and keeping them until their price rises, I think this is the safest and most profitable method of our time

• +1 1

My main goal at the present time is to collect the largest number of cryptocurrencies from this forum and to learn the best investment strategies in order to enter the world of investment properly and without losses.

• +3 1

I prioritize my coins and how can I earn while learning new things about the crypto currency world. And by prioritizing trading, I can maximize my talent with this industry I focus on it to make my skill more higher and succeed in every trade I do.

Welcome, my dear friend. For me, I give priority to the world of cryptography for trading, as it is the best way to collect a lot of money in record time, but this matter requires knowledge, experience and good capital.

• +2 1

The truth of the matter is that I am currently learning, but after gaining experience and gathering information, I will definitely enter the world of coding. I will try to set a goal and strive to achieve it.

• +3 1