What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies? - Page 25 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fabián Sevillano

What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies?

The biggest risk is only with fake websites. Trading is like tossing a coin, you can either win or lose. Don't fell in prey to any of the fake websites and also reasearch about trading and investment before investing anywhere. It's safe to invest in investbox of yobit.

Well i am a newbie here and I had less idea about all this topic so thanks to you for creating this topic and thanks to other guys who is commenting here and helping me out.

The first thing is that wherever we work, whether we trade any wage or any kind of business or do any business, then there is a risk that somewhere we are going to get lost there.  

The same situation is also related to crypto currency. Of course there is no doubt that the future will be of all kinds of digital currency, but then such policies and such security will be made, due to which it will be very safe and any kind in it.  

If I talk about risks, I am afraid of the potential that it may not happen that there is some cyber-attack here or do the life of my country be donated properly or there is some kind of issue, then I will make all my investments.  

There are many problems at different times when trading in cryptocurrency and there is a possibility of loss because the knowledge of a token hawk does not always increase. Sometimes it goes down in price.  A lot of times we buy different tokens and expect them to be more expensive in the future but it turns out that they don't cost much. In that case we fall in class so always train with the best tokens and train on all the trains that have a lot of token trading.  I don't think there will be any problem. Thank you

• +5 1

If it is true that every investment carries a risk, then it is better, or what I recommend is learning to create an analysis with which we can conclude whether or not it is a good investment. In addition to that, you have to know when to enter, since good benefits are not always generated, if you enter at the wrong time, so you also have to consider more than a single detail. Keep in mind that it is about our money, unless you have a lot, to be able to allow you to lose it at all times, but I do not think that is the case, so you have to consider, have a good investment plan, greetings.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:29 PM, Fabián Sevillano said:

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, which represents a high risk, it is important that we understand the risks before starting an investment in cryptocurrencies. All financial assets carry high risk, whether through the use of leverage, susceptibility to cyber attacks and errors, unethical trading techniques, or target market volatility.

Obviously do that you can see that cryptocurrencies are highly volatile so it has price increases s within minutes so anything could be possible and they're also scammers and they're also huge profit in it so it's also risky task. 

• +3 1

There is huge risk of trading cryptocurrency. If anyone wants to invest in crypto then he should be expert in trading and investing. If anyone having nothing knowledge about the trading or investing in the cryptocurrency then you should not take risk in it. And such risks are sometimes too profitable or loss. 

• +1 1

According to my opinion  friend, the most risk in this thing is that when you invest online, there is a lot of chance loss inside it because if you invest on this platform without doing research, If you image on any website without any investigation or research about it, then you will have a lot of chances of loss. Even if it is cryptocurrency .

We all knows that trading is very risky. If you don't have knowledge about crypto currency and experience you lose your all money. If you have some trading skills and have a experience you can get a good profit from trading. 

The resks trading i know is that becaful with rept one topic and becaful with rules and rugulationg of this furum so guys becaful oooo 

Among the main risks of trading with cryptos, there are those of using a large amount of money in a cryptomarket that can drop in price in a big way, so before trading is very good that we learn to use the cryptos and also use graphs, because if not we can lose a lot of money.

11 hours ago, Momo_064 said:

There are many risks for trading crypto currency. 

1. We can lose our money for the wrong investment. 

2. If we don't have much experience about the crypto currency price, we can't get profit from the trade. 

3. Sometimes the price of the crypto currencies get decreased so we can lose our money in that time. 

4. Sometimes beginners invest their money in a scam platform and they lose their money. 

5. Investing our money in the new coins is very risky. 

6. Investing all of our money in the one place is extremely risky. 

Yeah my friend i agree with you.  The main important thing i think  you should have proper knowledge about trade.  If you have no proper knowledge about investment and trade so that it may chance that you can lost your money.  You can’t make profit from them.  So at first i suggest Who's are willing to trade,  they should gain knowledge about trade and investment.  Best of luck 💞                        

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me  I think you can earn income

Hello my dear forum mate.yes there is a great risk in trading of cryptocurrencies because the prices are not fixed but these prices are changing in Market with passage of time.there is a great risk of losing our Money if the price of currency in which we invest money decrease to a great extent.

The volatility of cryptocurrencies is what makes it both profitable and dangerous trade, one minute you can double your capital and at another you might lose most of it, and the decisive factor is the experience you have and a bit of luck too. However errors in cryptocurrency transactions is a total disaster, because when you change only one letter in the address it means that the money is gone forever. 

Yes you are right. There is a lot danger in making an investment cryptocurrency. You would be scammed in investing. But if you not take danger then you definately could no longer come to be successful. You should make investments carefully.

The only risk is that you must be willing to lose what you invest. You would be scammed in investing. Beginners enter this field without knowledge or research, then start to invest in fraudulent sites and lose their money. 

Yes this is very right we must have to pay attention to the risks before trading in cryptocurrencies and actually this is the knowledge that everyone wants to get that fertility risks and benefits in the trading of cryptocurrencies thank you so much dude for sharing this useful information have a nice day.

In cryptocurrency we often face losses and problems after buying trade.The knowledge of trade never grows.Because its price goes down a lot of times and its price goes up a lot of the time.Many times we hope that the value of this trade will increase and we can make a lot of money from it.  However, if we can invest in this trade, we will be able to earn money.

Truly you are correct. There is a lot of danger in contributing digital money. You would be misled in contributing. However, on the off chance that you not face challenge, at that point you would not get effective. You ought to contribute cautiously.

There are many warnings we often read and coming from high bank executives and government officials about cryptocurrencies. The latest comes from Goldmans, Jpmorgan, some UK bankers and more. There is risk, but also there is a chance so we should know we could lose our money, but we risk this because this market can first give us back a lot.

Investments are always risky, but some experts say that cryptocurrency is one of the preferred options for risky investments, according to buyers..  These are high-risk and predictable and it is important to understand your risks before you start trading.  These are volatile: Unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and abrupt price movements.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:29 PM, Fabián Sevillano said:

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, which represents a high risk, it is important that we understand the risks before starting an investment in cryptocurrencies. All financial assets carry high risk, whether through the use of leverage, susceptibility to cyber attacks and errors, unethical trading techniques, or target market volatility.

Yes you are right.

investment in crypto currency is risky because no one take responsibility of your investment.so be careful .stay blessed .thanks me later
Edited by Rimi161

Здравствуйте! Торговля криптовалютой не безопасна тем что очень много сайтов мошенников так называемых скамеров, но существуют так же и безопасные сайты по типу Yobit. И токены/монеты крайне не стабильны.