Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

Dear friend, there is no permanent decline in prices nor a rise as well, if the prices decrease, they will rise later, so you should stay away from greed and sell in a timely manner if you want quick investments, as for long-term investment, you should not care much if it rises or falls.

• +2 1

I am holding cryptocurrencies with the hope that as time goes with holding it, it will double or even triple. But I personally suggest that if you are planning to hold something make sure that these coins are going to stay for a long time.

• +3 1

My friend, I keep the cryptocurrencies until the market rises again, when all the sales are over and the prices drop to a certain extent, the demand for currencies returns again and this will lead to a rise in prices and by keeping currencies you can sell them at a high price.

• +3 1

No, I do not have. I'm looking for them, that's why I'm part of cryptotalk. I heard about her and I really liked the experience. It is being a very good platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, if I want to keep cryptocurrencies I have this because I want to sell them at a high price and I need patience to do this job and I must have a good knowledge of the financial market to know how to trade the correct

• +2 1

I carry my coins based on expert analysis, the development we take, and the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies. I think they will occupy a great position in the near future and lead the global financial economy, so I hold it and invest it when its prices go up.

For me, I keep cryptocurrencies for the sake of storing the value and I sell them when their prices rise according to my follow-up of the charts that place the percentage of rise and fall of currency prices, and that is after I wait for a good time to follow up and make comparisons between prices permanently.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Retaining cryptocurrencies is a good thing in the long run if you study the market and charts about the currency you want to buy.

After economic study of the cryptocurrency and based on the charts, we can then predict the price of cryptocurrencies to know when to sell and when to buy.

• +2 1

When the market is bearish, holding cryptocurrency is the best choice, because if we panic and sell our crypto it will bring losses. There is no need to panic when the market is bearish because in my opinion this is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin cheaply and hold it until the market is bullish again.

• +5 1

holding crypto coins is the best option and to do when the market is not doing, for example, the bitcoin is dumping, so it is not good to initiate in any investment including in trading that's why if i know that movement of bitcoin is decreasing then i just hold it until the price gets higher and sell it at a reasonable price.

• +4 1

I holding my coin,because price of coin is go to high. So we can earn money from cryptocurrency.  Because when price is low then how we can sale our coin. So it good if we hold our coin at that time when price ruse and we take benefits.  Most of people loke to play games when price is low and want to esrn and can lose money . So it good if they hold for some time and earn profit due to high price that is right decisions. 

Trading currencies directly via the Internet is a modern science and is still evolving, so everyone must know this type of trade and study it well because it is considered the trade of the times.

Holding cryptocurrencies are the best way to catch market value. Selling at a low price, is just a waste of time. Like i always say, patience is the key to succeed in the world of crypto.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that at this time the price of the cryptocurrency is falling in the market of cryptocurrency that's why the holding is the best option to get the more profit when the price of the cryptocurrency is going up

• +4 1

I choose to keep some currencies because I have got recommendations from some good experts and analysts in the field of cryptocurrencies, so sometimes keeping the currency is better than selling it.

• +2 1

Am still holding cryptocurrency because i think is a forum where i can benefit from the way some have benefit before and also invest to earn more with profits.

Some traders keep their currencies in an attempt. They have analyzed these currencies and know that at a certain point the price will rise for me. I am currently trying to learn how to profit from keeping cryptocurrencies and make good profits. It is a great way to earn and get a good income.

• +1 1

Yes dear some people hurry and they sell their cryptocurrencies after increasing price . We can hold them and we will see them on the top . So we can keep patience for increasing on the top and we will get good profit. 

I believe in the currencies that I hold and I believe that profits are achieved by the long term holding, so I have no problem in the bearish market because it is an opportunity for me to buy good currencies while the price is low.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am currently holding my cryptocurrency because i am confident the coin i choose will useful in the future. Most times i always look on the prices, but i think that will give me tired, because the market is always changed. Look first on the coin where have biggest marketcap and volume to invest for better profit.

Keeping currencies will bring profit in the future, and this is called long-term investing. Therefore, patience is recommended for beginners who enter trades and when the currency begins to correct, they are afraid and sell what they have.