Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BikashD98

Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020?

Hello. Of course, Yobit is a secure platform, it has its own tokens, you can trade as you wish and you can trust yobit.

If you want to protect yourself, you must start with your email first. It must be protected by placing a strong password, because if the mail is lost, it will not help you that you still remember your accounts on the platform and others. Because only with your email can a hacker steal all your accounts. For the accounts that you want on the platform, activate 2fa, as it will benefit you a lot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In my opinion, the yobit platform is one of the best platforms that got beautiful reviews during the last period. It provides us with distinctive guarantees. In my opinion, it is safe and protected

According to me yobit is safe and secure. So i can believe and use yobit in 2020.  Because at that time I'm not find any problem about yobit. So many people opinion is about yobit good. If it is not to be safe then crypto not to allow yobit use. 

This page is very secure and reliable because it has its own tokens which are not only sold on this page, they also create adrops which gives you new tokens that are worth trying, don't miss anything, this page is recommended, the truth is yes you are currently paying Is done.

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 4:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster. Irrespective of this, it is also advisable to take larger cryptocurrencies for payouts or the status of the wallet should be checked in advance.

Yobit exchange is the best feature, and it's very easy to use. We must enable two-step verification, and keep the password in a safe place.

Of course, it will be as long as you keep your private information safe. You earn money by trading on yobit, so yobit is a reliable platform.

I think it's still safe to use yobit because I managed to talk on other old forum users who experienced the very first campaign of the exchange last year. They said that sometimes they encounter long waiting times to receive their payment but they still manage to receive it later. They also said that they never experienced on getting hacked. 

I totally agree with you we yobit is the best to use so far just looking at the security system its more safe than any other site the password we use are not that simple for someone to steel so let's use this site its the best

Our protection is our responsibility. We are safe only for security. However, I think it is acceptable to work in this forum, almost many people are paid to work in this forum. I hope you get it too

By my friend, YoBit is one of the safest platforms in the world of cryptocurrencies, and trading, thank you for this useful participation, but make sure you are dealing with the best and most trusted in the world, read about it and you will know this high rating. 

• +2 1

From my trading experience, it is good to use the yobit platform, because it is the most secure and reliable, and it can be used as a wallet to store our various currencies or invest them without fear.

It is totally safe my brother,it is a great platform which provides a great security features and helps to protect our money. It is a great platform for exchange of money it also provides a great features like invest box.

Yeah bro it is much informative for me from my point of view yobit is first plate forum in my life that makes good value in their career. I think you can invest much money in yobit, I hope it is much trust table according to me I think also seniors.

Thank you for this information. In fact, there is no safe platform at all, but it can be called that it is relatively safe or that it is one of the most secure platforms among the famous platforms .. We have to be careful in dealing on the platforms because it is the most vulnerable place and the Yobit platform is one of the safest platforms between Existing platforms

Hello community, if I do not see why it would be insecure, every exchange is insecure if you do not take the measures, for them I recommend:
1) Use 2FA (second factor of safety), with the google auth app you are perfect, remember to write down all the codes!
2) The email you used to register in YoBit also put 2FA on it
3) Always remember to enter the official site, be careful with pishing
I hope it serves whoever reads it, greetings!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah it’s obviously a keep your information safe.  Yobit is a  secure platform. You can enjoy it and can earn unlimited.    

Of course, it keeps the security of your account at the highest level with the information it wants securely, as well as offering easy trading options.

yes it,s safe crypto in 2020 so that many other people work this site and day by day but i think now a day payment system changing now so that many people work this site and earn money.

thanks

Hello mate!Thanks for sharing this kimd information with us.You are the guys who taught us what to do and what not to do in this forum.You guys support us in our problems.You are the guys who help us in our critical situation.That why i always say that this the best forum.Thanks again for this much information.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it's far a at ease web page with an advanced encryption machine and needs two-issue authentication to log in and switch currencies from the wallet to any other area , i started the usage of it currently and that i did not discover any technical issues in it

On 10/8/2020 at 5:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster. Irrespective of this, it is also advisable to take larger cryptocurrencies for payouts or the status of the wallet should be checked in advance.

Yes, it is a good platform that offers a lot of services, and I think it is more secure than other platforms. I have not read or heard that it has been hacked previously. It is really safe

You are absolutely right that Yobit is one of the most secure encryption platforms and it has been in operation for more than 5 years, and no problem or hack has occurred, and this is really positive as Yobit takes the utmost protection against any attacks targeting the platform. Therefore, I advise everyone to use  Yobit because it is 100% safe.

• +3 1

On 8/10/2020 at 5:47, BikashD98 said:

La seguridad de la plataforma comercial debe ser una prioridad para los comerciantes. Por lo tanto, es fundamental que conozca las medidas de seguridad y la reputación de la plataforma. En cuanto a las medidas de seguridad, YoBit ha tomado varias medidas para garantizar la seguridad de la información del usuario, incluido el cifrado Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). YoBit también ofrece una función de autenticación de 2 factores.

Anteriormente, algunos usuarios informaron largos tiempos de espera para los pagos, por lo que YoBit ahora ha mejorado sus sistemas y todos los pagos son muy rápidos. En caso de que pueda ponerse en contacto con el soporte de telegram, ellos harán todo lo posible para asegurarse de que el proceso sea más rápido. Independientemente de esto, también es recomendable tomar criptomonedas más grandes para los pagos o se debe verificar el estado de la billetera con anticipación.

to be sure, I attest that it is, since on my occasion I have never had problems with yobit, on the contrary, its administrators are very active and that speaks very well of its image and it is something that gives us pleasure since we dedicate our trust in them and it seems to me a top platform

image.png.d5ea868c79e25c49400867b1c006ac6e.png

On 10/8/2020 at 8:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

Dear @BikashD98 yes, yobit is very safe and trustable in 2020 and hopefully in future too. This is the good cryptocurrencies exchange that provide new features for the members so that they can take benefits from that.