6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

Everyone has there own personal opinion on this issue but from my own point of view the best coins to invest more ate the likes of ethereum, litecoin, xrp, and probably bitcoin if you have enough capital because the bigger your investment the bigger your profit 😉

Sure the above mentioned crypto coins can have a good future and survive on the market for a longtime,not forgetting bitcoin it also has the potential to have a long stay with us while as getting more popularity and boosting altcoins prices.

• +4 1

You have mentioned good coins but i would like to add 3 more coins which are;

XRP - Ripple

WAVES - Waves

LINK - Chainlink

Just make some research about those coins and i hope you will agree with me that they are good future in crypto world..

Yes, my dear friend. Many nice questions. In my opinion, cryptocurrencies can have a good future and survive in the market for a long time.  I hope everyone understands. Thank you all. Assalamualaikum.

I see that the Bitcoin currency is currently dominant, its future is promising, and we always find that the demand for it is increasing dramatically
Litecoin and Ethereum have a good future, too.

• +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 8:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

i have less idea about zcash coin as i not yet trade this coin or got any positive information about this coin  but bnb has a good future without any doubt .. while i feel like that bnb will be valueable same as yobit yo token as the bnb can has burn feature which will lead it   price into moon .

For me, the fastest growing coins are the ones that should enter this top, my top money would be XRP Riple, BNB Binance coin, ETH Etherium, BTC Bitcoin and an Alcoin SAND the Sandbox, that is my suggestion as the best cryptocurrencies for this year 

On 10/8/2020 at 7:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Yes you are right this all currencies have good future but many other currencies are also there have good future and I think the Bitcoin currency that will prove very profitable is bitcoin but it is popular currency and new currencies will also show some good things.

Good job dear carry on and provide information about the cryptocurrency precious coins. I think litcoin and bitcoin are most important cryptocurrency now and in future. 

I agree with the fast four i.e. LTC, ETH, XRP, BNB as I know about all these and have read and learned about it. These coins have the potential to boost up and give the bigger profits in future.

Yes, I think this is true. The currencies that I mentioned all have a bright future, so we see some people investing a lot of these currencies. Thank you all members of the forum

It is true.

Bitcoin will also have a good future with the rest of the cryptocurrencies such as

Ethereum

Litecoin

Dogecoin

Dashcoin

Xrp Ripple

Bnb Binance

And in general, cryptocurrencies will have a really prosperous future.

• +1 1

In your mentioned list I have dealt only with the LTC.  This coin has less withdrawl fees actually.  That's why every one prefer to use it for withdrawl.  

And the coins you have told that they have good future, may be you are right In your assumptions.  It might be wrong also. It depends on the time and market value. 

It is true that there are some currencies that we did not expect to succeed in this way, such as the Binance coin, whose price has increased dramatically

• +3 1

Dear Mate, New currencies gonna come in market on daily basis. But the coins which are famous and we can fully trust on them are BTC, ETH , LTC and Dogicoin. Some famous one are also more but No one take the value of BTC. We also can go for LTC because it gonna more choosed by traders and we all know that its safe.

According to what i have experience is that bitcoin, ETH, LTC are the best currency out there but the involved certain risk i personally reffers   TRX and Stellar they have there  own good qualities

What is this coin?
I did not understand what is the purpose of your post. You did not explain anything to us. Is your intention that we should invest in it or stay away from it, please explain

The list of the most potential coin/tokens might differ from each user. However, in my point of view I find these cryptocurrencies as much potential worth. They are;

Bitcoin(BTC)

Dogecoin(Doge)

Litecoin(LTC)

Ethereum(ETH)

Bitcoin Cash(BCH)

Tron(TRX)

I think the best encrypted currency is bitcoin then ETH. This is known. As for the rest of the currencies, I do not have enough knowledge yet to classify them well, but I will try to get some information about them

You are right my dear and I agree with you. All the currencies that I mentioned have a promising future like XRP that brings me good profits today. So is the case for BNB and its investment in Binance. There is no doubt that Ethereum will be the currency of the future due to its media buzz.  And its strong activity in the market. The rest of the currencies are good currencies to hold until their price rises, then sell them and make double gains.