6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

there are other reasons why a digital token may be included in the list, as well. Ethereum (ETH) Litecoin (LTC) Cardano (ADA) Polkadot (DOT) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Stellar (XLM) Chainlink. Binance Coin (BNB)

You mention right coin which have bright future. But so many other like XRP is best  choice  for investment.  Because it work in market well and good . So it would good that you get more knowledge about other coin which will be beneficial for you.

This topic that you have made is very useful because I did not know about these 6 currencies that now that I know that they are good currencies or have a good future in the market now that I can invest in any of these currencies.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Very good information, I agree with you my friend, all this coins you have mentioned in the board they will have bright future because they are among top crypto currencies in market place apart from bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader and one of the most powerful crypto traded by alot of difference people in the world for making good amount of profit.

Greetings friend it has been a few months since your post and I can congratulate you of the crypto you mentioned currently Ethereum, litecoin, and Binance coin have reached record highs, cardano and Zcash have a very good value and are expected to continue rising 

• +1 1

For me, the currencies with the most future in the market would be, BTC, ETH, ADA, DOT, BNB, UNI and CAKE are currencies that have quite good growth potential, they look like they have good growth for this year 2021 which would not be It was not surprising if we saw the prices of these currencies growing, it would be great if this happens. 

Dear friend all coin is like here but LTC litecoin and ETH Ethereum is best coin and I think the best choice for future and I think future in the both coin and many people collect the coin. 

• +1 1

Cardano_ADA

ETH _Ethereum

LTC_litecoin

BTC_bitcoin

XRP_Ripple

BNB_binance

I thing all of the coins are growing fast and are getting familiar among the online workers but the most high ranking coin I found is obviously BTC _bitcoin

Thanks for your good information and I agree with you my dear friend. all coins you mentioned in your post have very good future because nowadays they are very popular and  top crypto currencies in the trade  market apart from bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the most popular, profitable and reliable currency in trade market.

There are many currencies that are expected to achieve remarkable progress in the near future, but from my point of view, I believe that Bitcoin is the most popular and successful currency so far, in addition to litecoin, ETh, these three currencies are the most popular currencies.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Yeah these coins have good and bright future. Bitcoin is always the best coin in the world of crypto currency and the future of the bitcoin is also very good and bright. I also think that dogecoin has a great future because dogecoin is developing rapidly and its market demands are increasing nicely as a new coin. 

I think that currency that have large supplies will not have good material value.This is what  I learned recently from following my follow up on the posts.

Thanks my dear friend for sharing such a nice information I don't know about these cryptocurrency before you send this post I only know about bitcoin and bizzcoin. 

You forgot to include BTC, that should be the first on your list, then goes ETH, LTC and XRP. I think this would be a realistic list of the top cryptos.

Dear friend,

i think that the growth and spread of electronic currencies will continue in a frenzy and it is expected that the size of its market will increase to more than five times within the next two years.

The most important question is what is the role of electronic currencies in facing global economic issues that the countries of the world have agreed to confront, such as money laundering and terrorist financing? The importance of this question lies in the fact that these currencies are decentralized and are not subject to any international law or financial system, so it is easy to use them in financing terrorism and illegal trade.

Although it is a technological breakthrough in the world of currencies and has wonderful features that attract investors, there are concerns about its role and its ability to cause serious turmoil and chaos in the global economy.

Yes I am agree with you that these currencies have a great value in the future.

But I think that the LTC have more great value in the future.

If you like my post then give me a like ❤️.

Hi decent compact inquiry I imagine that my top rundown would be obviously btc, at that point eth, at that point trx, at that point uni, at that point dai and the last one can be litecoin or bitcoin money, any coin whose worth is straightforwardly connected with btc esteem. for me the most promessing coin is the one that is changing and developing, for this situation it wouldnt be btc in light of the fact that its all around united yet trx is developing like insane and the framework of the organization have a ton of extraordinary angles that make it more alluring to exchange utilizing this coin and this organization

You are right my friend because this 6 coins you mentioned really has a bright future and the coin are currently doing good and has value in the crypto market right now. So its good to invest in those coins. 

• +1 1

My friend you just forgot the dodge coin. It's going to be the best coin in future. Because my senior told me to buy that coin and forget. I did that and now there's a good amount of dodge coin in my wallet and hope so it's going to rise so that I can get benifit from it. 

Bitcoin is always my best coin,I prefer using it than any other coins but if I had no option then I'll go for litecoin because it also have good and reasonable value in market,although I haven't make use of the ETH before but I'll also try making use of it hopefully I won't regret using it

Edited by Jikansamu

Hello everyone, for me there are some coins with a great future such as Solana, Polkadot, Cake, Cardano in addition to the already known Litecoin, Binance coin and Ethereum. 

Thanks for sharing this useful and beneficial topic because this topic is really helpful for the begginers because at that time, they have no knowledge in which coin to invest. I'm begginer too on this forum and getting knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

My dear friend , it is very nice question. 

1_ Ethereum

2_ Litcoin

3_ Bitcoin

4_ XRP

5_ Doge

6_ Binance

I think bitcoin is best coin in the world. I hope you agree. God luck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.