Hold or trade - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

On 1/7/2020 at 1:27 PM, Zues said:

Now the price of the cryptocurrency is good improving and everyday the price is continuously pumping a good price in the market and it is good now in trading.

We can make a profit every day, compared to holding the coins must have more patience. Because we hold it, we can wait for weeks or even months to make a profit. There are many users who have different psychologies, unlike all. I think, better hold trading. Some say that the transaction, there is no clock.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:27 PM, Zues said:

Now the price of the cryptocurrency is good improving and everyday the price is continuously pumping a good price in the market and it is good now in trading.

We can make a profit every day, compared to holding the coins must have more patience. Because we hold it, we can wait for weeks or even months to make a profit. It is better for you to have more experience = to look for great buying opportunities and only hold that currency instead of trading.

On 3/12/2020 at 10:23 AM, EpilepticKid said:

I think long-term retention is less risky than day trading. On the day, trading should be able to stop. There is also knowledge not to lose on good days.

Right long trade is less risky than short or daily trading specially for bitcoin now with this price and the problem of corona virus 

On 1/10/2020 at 6:38 AM, Elmuhammadee said:

We have different buy-and-hold trading strategies. The chief idea behind these strategies, is to be carried long-term bull trends and eliminate the sell ‘noise’ associated with decrease time frames. Short-term traders often get frustrated as the advertise shakes them out of their trades as it whipsaws on the less important time frames for example, the one-hour timeframe. The estimate action on a weekly chart is frequently non-volatile over a certain period of time. 

You will not need to work continuously and tired, but you will receive huge profits for a long time or throughout the year. Long-term investment is a very sensitive and relaxing investment; Trade is also important from different angles. Beginners can also earn from Bitcoin by storing on their wallets. learn wallet today.

I am doing both, I also holding some Bitcoin and doing trading on daily basis to get daily profit. I think you have to do both things if you want to make good money.

I choose to hold first before you trade specially if that coin you are holding has low price. And i believe you don't need to choose for the two holding and trading a coin because this two are partner in order for you to earn in cryptoworld. Hold first you asset and wait until the right time it goes to its highest possible value and trade it and earn good profit.

On 1/6/2020 at 3:05 PM, Titimanto12 said:

it doesn't in fact attach set great store by it.Sometimes it adds assessment but lone a petite quantity but with trading it can develop more 

I recommend you to hold your BTC because it is definitely beneficial to keep current as the price is going up a lot. I think, better hold trading. Some people say transactions, no watches.

58 minutes ago, WesleyDay said:

For us, if we got a profit, we will sell it now, so we will also get higher profits, and we will also make investments, expecting lower prices, as now, so I think we will also get more profit.

For me as well, I prefer to trade the exact way you mentioned. You are very correct. But, it is good to buy and sell at the right time. 

On 1/1/2020 at 12:09 PM, mrking049 said:

I also think like you, that trading is the most profitable investment in crypto, But i will prefer holding because that is the only best for long term. when the price rise up there is possibility of high profit

I think that it replenishes fuel for those who want to manipulate the market out of despair, and the money shortening can also have an impact. The most profitable investment in cryptocurrency, right now, the safest investment in my opinion is trading, if you have the capital to buy bitcoin or Ethereum on yobit.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:09 PM, mrking049 said:

I also think like you, that trading is the most profitable investment in crypto, But i will prefer holding because that is the only best for long term. when the price rise up there is possibility of high profit

We really don't know what affects governments and regulators will likely turn to a comprehensive cow. Therefore, I think that it replenishes fuel for those who want to manipulate the market out of despair, and the money shortening can also have an impact. every individual perceives the market, when it's not discounting, waiting to buy more than selling and when it's rumbling it's time to sell but not buy, sometimes it's the opposite to succeed.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:39 PM, Zues said:

We have a different techniques to earn more profit some of us are holding coins and wait to be profitable and some of us are make a daily trading to have an income. 

There are many users who have different psychologies, unlike all. I think, better hold trading. Some say that the transaction, there is no clock. Sometimes, it adds a rating but only a small amount but with the transaction, it can grow

3 hours ago, yoasswbi21 said:

It's not something that people can help you with if you can take enough risk. I think these days are very strong for investors, and so for us.

Yes it's really hard time to invest but any crisis have his profitable area why you dont use this good plan to invest your money and get profit when the crisis  finish 

On 1/8/2020 at 4:30 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

You should keep your transaction. HOLD than trade in this bull market. Trading needs experience and if you are new you should keep it

Now the market is moving very slowly and in this situation we can make good money in it and then withdraw money as this is the best opportunity for us now it is the opportunity of the market to buy during the time. short time. Coinbase shows BTC price of about $ 7900 but when I want to sell something from my wallet and click on prewiev, the price of BTC is about $ 7,000. So I want to know why.

yes this is the best time for trading in this days bitcoin goes up now about 7700$ maybe will arrive to 8500$ so we should to make our trading in this time so good luck

I think that the current time of trade is not the best solution for the best in such a time of storage and retention until the market returns to where it was

On 4/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, koussai999 said:

I think that the current time of trade is not the best solution for the best in such a time of storage and retention until the market returns to where it was

I agree with you, in the current situation of the market, trading cryptocurrencies is pure madness, and it is better to just keep the coins on the exchanges and wait for their price to rise

Right now it is better to keep your Investment since after the halving the price of Bitcoin will rise further so it is better to stand still and operate leveraged with part of the money so you get more out of the rise of Bitcoin without risk and diversifying.

2 hours ago, Basad said:

Till date holding is best for those who trade with patient and still want to achieve there set target, Bitcoin is rising up that will even go above $10'000

Yes, of course, and storage is also better for owners of large capital, for example, above 100 thousand dollars because they are not interested in daily trading unlike owners of small capital

On 12/19/2019 at 3:29 AM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

Yes my friend, I agree with you the opinion at the present time. If you are trading, I advise everyone to learn a simple profit strategy and not to complicate matters in this field.

Just now, Slimeo said:

No one knows when the price will fall, and no one knows when the price will go up. I think that selling everything to buy when the price goes deeper is too risky.

None can not know when price will fall, and also on the contrary. But in my opinion by follow the event of market we can do something. l mean mostly we can know what will happen with prediction. 

Both,it depends on the situation. But ofcourse trading is much profitable than holding as you will miss the chance everytime the market increase to sell your coin and buy again when it  drops,because you were expecting for more. But holding is the safest way not to lose.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/7/2020 at 10:32 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

If you want to earn a lot, you need to keep them for a very long time, provided that the project is very suitable and its product will be demanding and popular.It depends on what purpose you got these coins!If you want to make money in growth, save it, now the market is still weak and you need time to rehab

Holding for a long time will not necessarily make you rich because there is no direct relationship between the amount of time you hold a coin and how much it will rise. It may go up and down many times during your holding and if you are not lucky, you will have to sell at bearish markets. The market is not weak now. It is strong enough for any kind of trading. If you want to earn high, don't invest all your capital in a coin and let it sit idle in your wallet. At least use half of your capital for short term trading. I suggest Ethereum for this purpose. It will give you about 6% profit per week.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

On 1/10/2020 at 6:19 PM, Adiegumabao said:

thank you. i do have strong control of my emotions and don't get swayed that easily. Which do you prefer though, hodling or trading?

Short-term traders often get frustrated by the ad that leaves them trading because it hits less important time frames. Holds one of the most popular methods of making money because trading allows you to make money on a regular basis

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/25/2020 at 4:15 PM, Zervanix said:

for bitcoin I tend to hold most of my coins but it's different from altcoin which I focus on trading because altcoin movements are very fast and difficult to analyze altcoin for the long term

For coins that are low priced at low prices you will make money but trade well with other bitcoin ores. I have been trying to hold a few altcoins over a period of time and their prices are very bad.

yes i perfer trading too im not so patient and i Rather to get profit fast and trading is faster than holding but for someone who dont know how to trade i think holding a coin like btc is better.