As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MahmoudSami

As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field

On 10/7/2020 at 9:44 PM, MahmoudSami said:

As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field

For must beginners the best currency to begin with would be bitcoin. This is because it has a lot of market capitalization and also there are lots of people investing into it. This makes the chance if them losing money less especially when compared to what they might lose trading other cryptocurrencies.

You can start with litecoin. It has the lowest value and it is one of the oldest and safest coin. If you lose you are losing less money and if you gain profit you are getting high profit. As well as the fees are too low. So, you can start from litecoin.

• +1 1

As a beginner I prefer to buy the most famous and reliable currencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin and here I have got to know the talk it's really great but if you want big profits and fast you bitcoin it's the best currency you can trade. 

As a begginer,i think bitcoin is the best currency for getting started in cryptocurrency field.Bitcoin is most used and most valuable currency.Bitcoin is tradeble everywhere.

I would like to say talk token are best crypto currencies for the beginners to do trading. Because as beginner  You don't have to buy  talk token. You can earn talk token from this cryptotalk forum on the daily basis. You can earn 250+ talk token  daily, on the basis of your useful posts.

For me the best currencies for beginners are BTC and ETH which are the currencies with the greatest support and the greatest future projection. For savings it is good to use currencies such as USDT and DAI that are stablecoin!

My friend, it is not a matter of choosing a currency, my friend. You should study the existing currencies, technical analysis and study the future of the currency before choosing it

You are here on the Crypto forum. You can get Bitcoin and TALK Token. You can hold it, trade and invest, and that's what I do

Well, as a beginner, I had the knowledge about Bitcoin only. When I went to YoBit forum, I saw the price of Bitcoin is increasing on daily basis. Then I invested in Bitcoin and lost some money just because of lack of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading. So I would like to suggest you that if your are a beginner and thinking to invest, then before investing, you must have to learn proper knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading first.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Since Bitcoins is the most popular digital currency in the world. It is better to start off with Bitcoin. But at the same time you can start off with digital currencies like ethereum also.

This is very informative post.I am beginner here so I need this kind of post .Thanks for sharing. Yeah recently I have known about digital currency and I am not experienced yet .

On 10/8/2020 at 1:44 AM, MahmoudSami said:

@MahmoudSami first of all welcome dear. My advice for you is just to stay here and going for a hard work and keep patience. Due to your working you will get your reward in the shape of talk token. You will collect from yobit in the shape of bitcoins as a cryptocurrency from here. Then you will receive your money by converting them. Best of luck for future planning. 🥰

• +1 1

If you are trading for the first time, you can choose any well developed currency with lesser volatility. Because chosing a highly unstable currency is a big risk as beginner's point of view.

• +2 1

Choosing the right currency depends on the size of the capital that you own as there are a lot of currencies .. First you have to choose a reliable and non-fraudulent currency, and then decide to invest in a currency that is commensurate with your capital and at the beginning do not try a large amount

As a begginer you have to deal with low price currencies.by coping with it you would be able to cope with high rates digital currencies.by doing this you will gain much more experience about business,trading and investing.

The currency is bought and sold in abundance for what you achieve.  Several buying and selling operations in the currency in a short time and do not depend on long-term investment because you do not have the money as an initiator for that matter.

On 10/8/2020 at 1:44 AM, MahmoudSami said:

I think as a beginner you can start crptocurrency field with bitcoin and talk token because I when I joined this I elected this two currency and I think it is best and easy to use I use it in trading and earn a good profit from it. I select talk token most and I earn a good profit from it. I always buy it when it is low on price and sell it when it goes on high and it is easy in use and can earn a good profit easily.

On 11/18/2020 at 11:27 PM, rami123 said:

As a beginner, I work in the Litecoin currency. I feel that it is clear and its prices today are low. It follows Bitcoin as its prices allow me to trade as a beginner.
I also prefer low price currencies

@rami123 my suggestion also same like you litecoin suitable for beginners, because when iam new in crypto field then my first coin is litecoin, at that time ltc price very low and I made decent profit, present also this coin in available price, so as a beginner anyone want start career in crypto field then once check litecoin,

Iam not think low price coins good for beginners because low prices coins price increase slowly, so take some risk and select mid range coins.

• +2 1

20 minutes ago, Mkdad03 said:

I think that the appropriate mark is the forum currency because everyone who comes here is often a beginner and not an expert, so he must start from the talk currency and then strengthen his information and experience to start in the world of investment or trading

Yes bro. i think you r right. that is ta best answer 

I think as a beginner you must start on bitcoins itself because bitcoin  is now a stable form of money,you can see changes in the other currencies .but BTC has no drastic change as other currencies. The value of bitcoins is also large and Bitcoin is the best to start with.

You should go for currencies which are less in price and have more volume trading like some of the coins like litecoins are more popular and have less cost with more profit so you can start from it and keep in touch with the market value of the different coins.

I think it depends on the situation of the market as It is volatile market so no one knows that what could be the situation of the Price of coins at that time when you want to start.But I will suggest you to start with low value coins in cryptocurrency in order to gain experience and knowledge about the market.Good Luck!

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, I am new in the world of cryptocurrencies, but I have heard from the most experienced members here that the best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and I advise you to invest in it.

i propose you to first find out about cryptocurrencies before you invest your cash in something. bitcoin is a wonderful cryptourrency. it has true price as well as demand in the marketplace and it's going to increase in the imminent years.

• Useful or interesting 1

there is something you need to know about currency and  about you question i will tell all the things you need just read my typing , As a beginner they should start with low priced currency. I recommend to beginners to choose ltc. Because it is one of  the valuable and best currency which almost follows btc. So, a beginners can start with ltc so that they can reduce risks. Eth, bnb are also good for beginner , so that all i have about what you asked for , so good luck for you brother .

bitcoin or ethereum is the best choice for beginners cause the price of them is rather constant. also by the time always go up more and more .