BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ?

Bitcoin is the safest currency among digital currencies. Therefore, I recommend storing bitcoins as I do that. I even collect bitcoins in the wallet in order to invest in it.

I think that investing the XRP is better for investing in small amounts, as it will bring good profits for small investments, but investing in Bitcoin remains the most secure, but it needs large amounts of money in order to achieve good profits.

• +2 1

I think that Bitcoin is the best storage currency for the future, as it is in a state of constant rise, but the Ripple is good for investment or day trading, it makes good profits.

I do not think that Bitcoin can be compared to any other currency, as it is one of the best currencies and all people, including investors, compete to obtain it, as currently its price exceeds 60,000 dollars, which is my favorite.

• +5 1

Hello my dear brother, in my case I invest in bitcoin, it is a more profitable, reliable and safe currency, also its price is always rising, that is why I recommend that you invest in bitcoin.

To be successful in trading you need to be a long-term owner, not a day trader.  You should invest in Bitcoin because its price will reach one million dollars within a few years.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history so it is difficult to vanish.

• +5 1

In my opinion, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin in the long term. I believe that Bitcoin will rise well in the coming period, and many countries will allow it, which will increase the number of those willing to buy it.

• +2 1

Certainly, investing in BTC is better than investing in XRP because Bitcoin has a limited number and very few compared to the available number of XRP.

Also, investing in Bitcoin is better because its volatility is less.

• +2 1

Both are very good coins that have gained a market value but the price are not the same, however in my own opinion I will prefer xrp because the price is not as high as that of bitcoin and you can make investment with it for over a long period of time.

Bitcoin cannot be compared with any other cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has a unique project of a kind that qualifies it to become an alternative to gold. Other currencies, such as xrp, are affiliated with a company or person, so it lacks some decentralization features and is difficult to officially adopt, so investing in the Bitcoin project is better

• +3 1

I think that the two currencies are good for long-term investment, but because of the high price of the bitcoin currency, it needs a large capital to invest in it, and on the contrary, investing in the XRP currency does not need large sums of money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is the first digital currency, but it needs a lot of capital to invest in it, because Bitcoin is the dominant cryptocurrency in the market, but more than that, the financial giant, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, has named Bitcoin the best investment asset in the last ten years.
 Indeed, 2021 seems to be a great year for Bitcoin investors, after reaching historic price peaks for the largest cryptocurrency by market value ever.

I will advise those that don't have enough money as capital or income to invest in XRP but if you have enough capital or you should invest in bitcoin because is has much profit and values which will make one gain more profit when the price is high 

For a long term the best will still be Bitcoin especially with the problem xrp is facing and you'll need a certain amount of xrp just to fund the account so you can use. With all this complications you'll never know what will happen next to xrp

As we know, the risk of division threatens Bitcoin and weakens it in the market, which diverts investors to other currencies in which they find the required security, as it is a currency that grows with great strength and stability. Therefore, the future of Ripple promises that it will be a strong and highly valued currency as it provides solutions to problems faced by other currencies such as Bitcoin. Therefore, I advise choosing the Ripple currency as a currency that can be invested in a large and enjoy the future that awaits it as a currency whose value rises over time and now you can buy hundreds Units from them and wait for their value to double to hundreds of dollars.

• +1 2

I prefer to invest in the Bitcoin currency because it is more reliable among the currencies at the present time and it is also very popular and I expect it to progress further.

As a long term investment I would choose Bitcoin, Bitcoin is proving to make quite a profit when I keep it long term. In fact, a lot of people get rich because they store Bitcoin. In 2009 the price of Bitcoin was very low and now the price of Bitcoin has reached a high of around $ 63,000, if you had Bitcoin at its 2009 price, of course you would be rich now. For XRP to date it has not proven to be profitable, even though it rises, the increase is insignificant.

• +5 1