Your 10 Worst Enemies! as trader - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azmo

Your 10 Worst Enemies! as trader

I really liked your topic, it is true, to be a good trader we must be careful with emotions, be analytical and avoid things that lead us to risk more than necessary, the good trader always takes care of his capital, it is not necessary to enter all the operations, only with a few a few a month that give us good benefits, that's enough, stubbornness and euphoria can lead us to believe that we know everything, also if we fall into operations for revenge, we will lose much more than we have gained.

This is very important topic I feel. But I also think on some different aspects of this topic. People are sharing different things I respect them all. But the most worst enemy of a man is man himself who doesn't learn who does not do research. 

A trader has to be more than all this as you have said very well. As a trader we have to develop patience in our behaviours. We have to avoid our short tempered nature to become a successful trader. And yes never be greedy in trading.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:46 PM, azmo said:

Here are the biggest threats to a trader:

1. Stubbornness:  Failure to cut losses and a continued pattern of staying in trades past their invalidation point.

2. Trading too big:  Once you take on large positions, it's not a question of whether major trading goes wrong, but when. If your risk size is too high, a losing streak will easily empty your balance and create a large draw down that is difficult to climb out of.

3. Arrogance:  Believing that, for no apparent reason, you are smarter than most market participants. Expertise has to come before confidence.

4. Euphoria:  The riskiest phase in your trading journey is the time you feel like an unstoppable god. Remain grounded in your trading plan. Some major losses are attributed to over-confidence and neglect of proper position sizing.

5. Opinion:   Individual perspectives are irrelevant unless you have a fully functional flux capacitor or magic wand. The core factor that contributes to a profitable trader is their reaction to the price action.

6. Anger:  An upset trader is a poor trader. Anger skews the expectation of a trader and leads to greater activity while you are poorly operating. Do not act forcefully, remain emotionally cool and trade the plan.

7. Adding to a failing trade:  Doubling down on losing traders makes you want to hold it longer, hoping desperately for a turnaround. Trading aggressively against the trend is generally not the best idea, and adding to a losing trade is bound to create losses.

8. Bias:  It's risky to get caught in bull-mode or bear-mode and can end in draw downs if you keep playing on a team that loses day by day. Continue your flexible trading and go for the ride. Staying on the losing end of a strong trend is costly.

9. Chasing a trade: Unless you miss a great entry spot and then price moves away, it's best to wait out the trade. It's easier to have a strategy and be prepared for the next setup. Most notably, Risk /Reward proportions will be skewed if your entry is too far off.

10. Themself:  the willingness of a trader to self-control can decide their long-term success. A successful trading system must be adopted in real-time market conditions after back testing with consistency and correct position sizing. On your path to trading prosperity, the biggest enemy you'll ever face is yourself.

Thank you very much for giving this useful and valuable advice about the trade. I want to start bitcoin trade in very soon but I am quite a beginner in the crypto world so I am increasing my knowledge about the trade. This post has increased my knowledge and helped me a lot. I always try to follow this post. Thanks a lot for posting this topic. 

• +4 1

I think when we are new to the field of the trading, we should only take the start from the low and small investments so that we can stay safe from all of these losses and when you are ready to take the high risk you can do if you still want to.

There are only 10cents of loss, gives me in trading a bad feeling and creates the danger of not realizing a loss cause you think the price will raise again and you do not have to make this loss real

There are only 10cents of loss, gives me in trading a bad feeling and creates the danger of not realizing a loss cause you think the price will raise again and you do not have to make this loss real

One of the greatest enemy of trade is the fear of missing out, traders miss out on high percentage just because they want to trade before the market takes another tone

Gentlemen this is a very beneficial post for those who want to go for the trade and one thing more I want to tell you that first of all you should to analyze the market and then you should to go for the investment

When you go for the investment the fear is your first enemy you should to stop these and one thing I want to tell you that if you to go for the investment with the fear you can bear the loss in the trading

• +4 1

Indeed, in trading we always have this feature, but we can control it with enough patience and trading experience. As beginners we already feel the bad nature of trading that results in losses, but over time it will disappear by itself because of enough experience. It is enough to train ourselves to be wiser and more patient and we will be successful in trading.

• +1 1

You mentioned vaild point ,but some of them which i think can best option to start trading and get profit.  One of them is anger ,when we face loss then we can earn by anger ,so after that i start work hard and fund out the reason why faced loss then try to recover, get proper knowledge about trading and that sector where I'm putting my best. But in negative scene we can lose again if we don't make proper work.

They are too many enemies but the (trading too big) is really a big problem for me and i am trying to solve and trading normally.

Thank you for these important advice. The trader must avoid falling into them in order not to suffer loss. I believe that the best trade is to learn to be a person loving others.