Your 10 Worst Enemies! as trader - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azmo

Your 10 Worst Enemies! as trader

Well, I am agree with you on all your points 110%. as I did those all mistakes in the past. when I was a newbie in trading. Now I have improved with time and became a more mature trader. 

Typically the twelve ideas most people said are actually certainly a lot of our exchange opponents. absolutely through fx trading we tend to really do not usage such twelve ideas. considering that we will be healthier should we tend to keep clear of it again. peace of mind colleagues.

As from my simple trading which I've done, the one which I think has also being what I've done,is that if stubborness as i have had or still having a trading which I've done which has inquired a huge loss on it, but am still not willing to stop it, as I think it's going to climb in one way other other

Great analysis bro. I think your biggest enemy in trading is your less patience and anger. You have to be cool and calm while trading. Patience is also the key.

On 3/19/2020 at 11:37 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Great analysis bro. I think your biggest enemy in trading is your less patience and anger. You have to be cool and calm while trading. Patience is also the key.

Enemies in crypto is lack of patience and anger, you have to concentrate and take care at all time with full confidence

I can fight or face them.and losing is my style these days really trading need and eye of eagles.

Thanks for sharing them, they are the most enemies of crypto traders and they make them fail sometimes. My only enemy in trading is  unexpected loss, you can trade your coins when prices are high but suddenly prices becomes low and you will get loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For me, the fears you face when I invest in a cryptocurrency is what is the fear first about whales and also the global economic crises.

Only few has been my main problems, especially not been patience about the outcome of trade that will recover not for along period of time

All of what I said about this topic is true, due to my experience, I have tried all these cases, but the explanation is a little complicated and I wish I could simplify it more,thank you .

This is true mate especially to trading too big because when you are a new for trading, you need to invest a little or small amount of money for this to try how it runs, and when you know how it works, you can now trade what ever you want. Thanks for sharing this information, this may be helpful for the members here especially for the newcomer's.

For me, I trade quickly, perhaps 5 deals per day, so the biggest obstacle is the fees that the platforms take, for example, the Yobit platform that takes more than 0.4 percent, usually my profit is this is taken by the platform.

You talked about this issue about the psychological factors that affect the trader, and I agree with you with all these factors that I mentioned, but you did not mention the factors of experience necessary for success in the market, without setting goals and good capital management the trader will always lose.

All of these attributes will cost you a lot of losses, so you have to drop it and train yourself in patience and not be greedy

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you i am beginner in trading and im really interesting about , and this is really good topic , you share with a great information i need it when i will start trading, is really useful topic thank you.

i not explaining all then then enemies which are not good for investors and traders of crypto market such as our eager to quickly profit. Our greed to earn in more from one trade. Our new investors have no information regarding how to used these crypto market. 

On 4/6/2020 at 3:14 PM, Rr45 said:

The enemies I have when I am trading our anger, stubbornness and arrogance. But as a trader you should not have all these things. You should be patient and careful.

These emotional factors has a bad impact on us, and we can't control it as we trade we just have to learn how to suppress this kind of action as we trade 

Good posts. Myself I have faced so many circumstances to control my anger due to the excessive loss on the exchange platform. Cryptocurrency prices and markets are highly volatile in nature so price raise or fall is common then I am more humble now, I can control myself. 

My biggest enemy in trading is the fear of losing my capital due to luck of self control and I'm working on it every day.

Yes you are right, these serious psychological aspects that affect the trader, but there are also scientific aspects that can be mistaken by the trader if he does not have the skills of analysis because of the lack of knowledge.

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. I am a trader. And these things help me to be successful in trading. You made a good topic. 

Yes, you are right about these points. They are the greatest enemy that can catch you. These are psychological desires. If you cannot control them, they will harm you until you collapse and lose everything you own. In this field, you need to control everything that is on your mind more than you will take. In the next step

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The biggest danger for new traders of cryptocurrencies would be if they think that it is pretty easy to trade and that traders make a lot of money from the beginning.

I think that emotions should be the number one worst enemy when it comes to trading especially with how many people tend to rely on their emotions and then it results in them either panic buying or panic selling their crypto and eventually in a loss. decisions need to be made on a sound mind with clear head and based on facts and trends that you see during the market analysis. Not on emotions.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Trading is a hard work because it have many circumstances you need to face. But if you can manage yourself and avoid those mentioned above, i think you could success in trading.