why should i buy bitcoin? - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

why should i buy bitcoin?

For the first month of 2020, the price of bitcoin increased by 36%. Today, another 5%. Bitcoin is the most profitable asset. In May 2020, a bitcoin halving will take place. If you want to make money, buy Bitcoin now.

I am sure that when you ask "which currency to invest" or "which currency is the most valuable" the answer will be bitcoin. Bitcoin is worth the investment because its value is currently the largest, and no other currency is worth more than it. In the period from now to 3-5 years, you keep it definitely valuable

it will depend on you if you want to buy bitcoin to hold for a while because holding bitcoin is a risk but if you buy and invest only smaller amount you didn't mind the amount if ever you will bankrupt at the same time you can extend the life of bitcoin. in investing..

It depends on your preference, but for me, bitcoin has more potential than most equity stocks, after all not everyone can be google or apple, but there is only one bitcoin and the other altcoins are just window dressing.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

4 minutes ago, Ahmed668 said:

If you have money for invest the right option is bitcoin. I think if you hold one bitcoin for few years you will be rich soon. In future we can do everything with bitcoin. And bitcoin is our future currency so you have to buy bitcoin right now. This is good time for buy it.

I have bought much bitcoin and litecoin, and i hope by the end of this year i will be profited, i do wish it was one bitcoin i hold, but i'm not that rich.

Because then you'll have 100% control of your money in your hand.

You can trade and exchange your money with anonymity.

And of course you can HODL and most probably win BIG in future!

People buy bitcoin, if they don't see the need to work on to earn it, so they buy, and either hodll or being active investment sites or start being and active trader 

17 hours ago, Shakib al hasan said:

If you want to work in crypto world you should buy bitcoin it bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency.

That is if you are going to invest in bitcoin, you can hold and have a good return when the price rise.

Why Bitcoin is a world reference today, many people know it and the value will sooner or later be extremely high.

I think bitcoin very viable for the long term. if you hold and sell it in the future then you can get a big profit. bitcoin than the stock market and roughly the same crypto.

Actually, I am not aware of anything about this, but I am in this forum in order to learn from you and it seems that you have a lot of experience that I do not know about this issue.

You should buy bitcoin for the  amazing profit. Bitcoin value is increasing day by day. Marketcap value of bitcoin is very high from other fiat currencies 

A while ago, I lost almost all of my confidence in all the sites on the Internet due to fraud, deception, and stealing people's money, unless I got to know this wonderful site that made me regain my confidence in working online. I hope that his credibility remains like this.

You should  buy bitcoin to make a profit but you need to buy in a cheap price and of course  sell it in a high price so that  you will get also a good profit.

On 12/18/2019 at 4:43 AM, vivek jain said:

why i should buy bitcoin,where i can buy equity stocks at share market exchanges.can bitcoin give more profit tha equity stocks?how many years i should atleast keep bitcoin?

You should invest in bitcoin ,because it is a good investment tool. With some proper knowledge you can make huge revenue with bitcoin. So You can try this .

You should  buy now a lot of coins and hold it first. If the price rise then it is the right to sell all your coins so that you can gain good profit.  Buying coins now especially bitcoin is the best now because  bull run is coming and it ia the chance to gain a big profit from our coins. 

If you have money and you want to invest it in some business then i will give you advise to buy bitcoin. By getting a bitcoin you become rich soon because bitcoin gradually become our future currency we can do anything or buy any thing from it that's why you should invest your money to buy bitcoin. I think it is the best option.

It is preferable to be careful and careful in dealing with this currency because it is unstable in addition to the swindling operations from some locations. As for buying and selling, please refer to the known platforms.

Bitcoin offers you a large amount change for the better revenue than have available dividends loads of era and you know how to put together daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly earnings
You poverty and you declare to settle it by hand and implement your individual strategy

1 minute ago, Wahid28 said:

Some things you NEED to know before you invest any money in Bitcoin in 2020.

Yes. The main reasons for buying btc are the upcoming halving and the btc upgrades that have been planned for this year. Good reasons to hoddle right now.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I accept and trust in bitcoin. it encourages me to take care of my issues and it likewise help for my kid's future or for the individuals who are going to a bitcoin. it's as yet beneficial to long haul contribute, as well and at`s use full for everyone ......

53 minutes ago, Kiyas Fatema56 said:

Bitcoin is more popular and I think many users trust this currency so I think this is a perfect strategy for beginners.The main reasons for buying btc are the upcoming halving and the btc upgrades that have been planned for this year. 

But beginners should first have proper knowledge before they jump into crypto, even though it is good for them to establish good knowledge.

Bitcoin for me is a good investment just wait for a good timing to trade it to gain profit.  Buying bitcoin is also a good because the market price of bitcoin currencies is increasing due to its demad.

You don't have to buy bitcoin, you can buy other altcoins that you need. however, most people focus on bitcoin. yeah, why most people buy bitcoin, it's because the price is not stable. Many people use this to trade and benefit from it. I think everyone currently has a trusted place to buy bitcoin. Well, try to find a local exchange about this, otherwise, you might be able to find it on an exchange like yobit.