The price of bitcoin is decrease day by day - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shajedul Hasan

The price of bitcoin is decrease day by day

Here the compitator ETC growth day by day so that the demand of bitcoin goes down.

But i think in future bitcoins demand also be increased.

Its price aslo depends on the crypto market.

agreed at that time bitcoin is falling and holders will continue to wait and hold bitcoin. By 2020, Bitcoin has increased the value to satisfy users' wishes.

Oops,,,, white bigger post you have posted this one. But still has lots of information. Needed around 5 to 6 minutes to read all this information. Bitcoin pricing for some period keeps increasing and for some period it keeps lowering so nothing to surprised there, is a routine of its exchange. Thank you.

We don't need to be  anxious about this topic .as it is a digital currency.it will always face ups and downs 

On 12/18/2019 at 12:23 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Over the past few months its price has come down a lot But I think the price will be significantly higher next year Right now is the time to buy And to hold  for some time 

yes you are actually right its price is low now and decreasing so what we need to do is invest now and then hold it for some time and surely its prices will rise as its future seems bright

Yes i read it you tight the value of bitcoins is decrease day by day but it is also profitable when you thing about long term business get them and hold for time and then get your reward.

1 hour ago, Nayem111 said:

I think the price will be significantly higher next month. It is the time to buy And to hold  for some time

now the price is good and day by day the price is going high . the price is near about 10k usd now and it is increasing.

On 12/18/2019 at 12:23 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Over the past few months its price has come down a lot But I think the price will be significantly higher next year Right now is the time to buy And to hold  for some time 

Yes you are right and it was the high time to buy bitcoin and hold it for the time when price goes up and soon it is going to happen hopefully according to experts.

Bitcoin needs to go down a bit to go up more quickly as it enters with the arc the more you take it back the more powerful the hit so the bitcoin price needs to drop to go higher faster.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

over the last few months its price has come down lots but I assume the charge can be substantially better subsequent year right now's the time to buy And to preserve  for some time

It is a good news to those who buy coins because of its low ptice as well as holding but those who are in trade it was fail for them

Yes I am seeing a continuous drop in the value of Bitcoin day by day that's why some people who were holding Bitcoins they are afraid and some of them they are selling their Bitcoins but I don't think that this thing go for too long as we know that Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency it will also go higher anytime and I think it is a good time to invest in Bitcoin because the price is a little low.

Well, that is for 2019, currently, the price of Bitcoin has pumped. Bitcoin is now trading above the $9800 per BTC. 2020 is the year to watch in cryptocurrencies.

The bitcoin price is not decreased day by day, but it is decreased and increased every second... This is depending on the orders that's created by the users

Its prices are falling like nothing so if we see prices below 5K this continues to be $ which can be a red alert for many traders.

The price of Bitcoin is declining because we have seen it maintain a constant level of $ 7k mark so many big whales now want to buy this cheap Bitcoin at a very cheap price so they have Bitcoin.

yes i also noticed these days the price of bitcoins goes down day by day due to i think market fluctuation in the last of this month bitcoin price will be goes up the main reasons is crypto market let see in future bitcoin price will high dont worry

Yeah in last year year ago bitcoin price was more decreasing  but it again increase in10200$ .But today its price again decrease now it was 98k$

On 2/18/2020 at 7:47 PM, hamadahajali said:

Bitcoin needs to go down a bit to go up more quickly as it enters with the arc the more you take it back the more powerful the hit so the bitcoin price needs to drop to go higher faster.

I expect bitcoin to rise to the price of 12 thousand dollars in about a month and I am sure about this rise

That is the chance for everyone to do a calculation to which is the best buying price and the newbie in that time will get panic because they are losing their money.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

The price of bitcoin is decreasing now a days. If we knew the bottom of it when it stop decreasing that is the best time to buy bitcoin and after that the price will continue goes up then sell it.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:21 AM, Shajedul Hasan said:

Bitcoin‘s value may be command down by scammers seeking to liquidate a minimum of $2 billion price of cryptocurrency happiness to at least one of the biggest ever Ponzi schemes, PlusToken.

That’s per blockchain firm Chainalysis, that says it’s half-track roughly forty five,000 BTC ($302 million) and 800,000 ETH ($102 million) sent from PlusToken’s operational wallets to individual addresses closely-held by the scammers themselves.

The firm noted — virtually ominously — that twenty,000 BTC (worth over $134 million) continues to be waiting to be drop.

“Given this analysis and therefore the effects we’ve discovered thus far, liquidations of huge amounts of illicitly obtained funds area unit seemingly to drive down the worth of cryptocurrencies,” it said.

PlusToken, the Chinese BitConnect
Much like different Bitcoin-fueled Ponzis, the PlusToken scam swindled investors out of their cryptocurrency by promising high returns.

All patrons had to try and do was acquire the and cryptocurrency with Bitcoin $BTC▼3.76% and Ether, and they’d supposedly generate remunerative profits from exchange dividends, mining financial gain, and referral bonuses mechanically.

Chainalysis additionally noted that many Chinese exchanges listed and, and its value hit a peak of $350 because it gathered investments from many folks. Readers conversant in the BitConnect con area unit seemingly feeling a powerful sense of reminder right regarding currently.

In total, the PlusToken Ponzi is believed to possess accumulated one hundred eighty,000 BTC, 6,400,000 ETH, 110,000 USDT, and fifty three OMG from its victims. These amounts equate to roughly $2 billion.

We saw many manipulation in 2019. And maximum manipulate was in bitcoin. Maximum time we saw dump on bitcoin's price. But from the end of 2019 we sa healthy rise up on it's price 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

It is decreasing because there are many other currency also available here in.the market so.that's why it's.price decreasing. But at the end of this year it will increase again.

I think with the time the people will get more experience and then they will never afraid when they see the Bitcoin price decrease, because this is normal, wen need to understand the rules of the market trade, if there is not the go up and the down the market trade stop their service. 

Of course it is good that it lowers its value, but it is something normal the world is not going to end. That only causes other movements in the market that will then be profitable for many and loss for a few others.

Very good information, although I think it is only a major timeframe pullback that is why we see it so long I think that at any moment it will go upwards