About price prediction ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahfuzu6

About price prediction ?

Bitcoin is able to rise in one day to this value if the market is active and things go well so I see that it can achieve the price of 10K within a short period

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/17/2019 at 10:16 PM, Mahfuzu6 said:

Do you think Bitcoin can grow upto 10000 USD within 1 month ?

We can hope for this only. as there is no chance to reach but in three months it could be reach till $10000. 

There's so much anticipation regarding a bull run and we've experienced some positive movements lately in bitcoin. I'm positive that there would be a substantial increase the value of BTC in the coming weeks.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Bitcoin and others crypto currenciea price is very low right now. I think it's the best time for buy crypto currency. The price of crypto will start rise in 2020. The year 2020, will be great for all crypto holders.

On 12/20/2019 at 6:27 AM, Aereen said:

I think that would be very hard but that is not impossible, in the cryptoworld, anything can happen to the prices of cryptocurrencies. 

ya bro you right anything happen in crypto currency maybe bitcoin touch 10000$ in next month i holded some btc lest see 

I think this month bitcoin price is not overtake 9k, and I do not support unethical pump. This is very good news for regular crypto trader and that is Bitcoin price increase gradually. Gradually price increase means no gameling and lower dump risk also.

I truly said now some days bitcoin prices goes down.about price prediction,no one can predict bitcoin price.i am not sure you can predict the  bitcoin price Tomorrow.

Crypto market is very low right now. And it is the best time to buy crypto. The market will start to rise in 2020. i think price of bitcoin will go upto $20,000. So i suggest you to hold your coin for 2020.

why not,it was up from 6000 usd to 13000 in three weeks,two months ago.it is definitely possible.be positive on cryptocurrency. anything is possible in the cryptocurrency market 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:01 PM, Mahfuzu6 said:

Do you think Bitcoin can grow upto 10000 USD within 1 month ?

It is hard to predict what will happen, how much will it grow or fall in the crypto market but it is not hard to cross 10000 usd within 1 month if the bitcoin start growing.. for now it is going down but yes if it rise up it surely can make upto 10000 usd

No!

That is not possible. You can look cryptocurrency market now, there is many competition in every coin.

I see more than 1,000 coin out there. Coin competition to gain attention by investor, where everyday some coin died because don't have much investor going to trade it and they dropping the price until zero.

So what i think is Bitcoin investor now already divided to many coin, so the possibility to going up $10,000 in one month is not possible, more sense going up little by little.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

If you find last year the situation of bitcoin was $3000 it rouse to 14000 and dropped back and now it is in fluctuation i think there may still more downward trend before it can take off to another big leap and this time it may cross $20000 by June.

This month we all saw that predictions can be unreliable. Three weeks ago I read some predictions about bitcoin price. Most of them had predicted that bitcoin price will go below $6K till the end of 2019. Some of them even had said BTC price will reach $4500!

I was waiting the whole December for the bitcoin price to reach under $5K so that I can buy more BTC to hold for 2020 but unfortunately none of the predictions came true! They were wrong! All days of December, bitcoin price was above $6500 and today that is the last day of 2019, bitcoin is still above $7K!

This experience is a lesson for us that proves we should not rely on predictions all the time! I think technical analysis of the market is a better solution.

I am not sure it will reach this price in one month but definitely i an very much confident in 2020 Bitcoin will break it's all time high and make new one try to read experts articles to predict the price and trade accordingly

No one can say that the price of bitcoin will not rise in a month, it will probably depend on the user and its market demand as it is now less expensive than everyone's expectation that the price will rise by the first of 2020 but I think it may increase the price.

We cannot say anything about bitcoin price.The price is currently testing the support $7250, or in another words, located in the finish phase of the local up-trend. 

If the price will take hold above the $7250 and make some upward movements, we can expect one to go upwards, absorb the downward movement and come to the $7785 resistance.

It may be possible to grow 1000$ in a single day for bitcoin , but no body can predict the actual price because crypto market is volatile , and we cannot guarantee its price after doing many research too 

What happens to the crypto bit coin at any time will only affect the users and controllers, only they can say how it will look at the former resident price. The price of bit coins can only be determined by the bit coin regulator.

This is matter my business is anticipating. I'm sure every one of us seldom go through by way of big dispose of with beyond full week although seeing that cures discovered already in the market, any difficulty . the item started to clamber in addition to little by little it will eventually go higher than $10K with Economy is shown, 2020.

Still BTC is down but soon the BTC will make a good bull because from long time BTC is going to down and this time it will go to up and then all the market is go to high and like this we can make good money in it because i invest so much money in it and i buy so many coins in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will depends on the time no one can exactly said what is going to be happened. Actually we all are not as much experys to predict prices. Only we can predict using our emotions which is not good.

11 hours ago, khan22 said:

Still BTC is down but soon the BTC will make a good bull because from long time BTC is going to down and this time it will go to up and then all the market is go to high and like this we can make good money in it because i invest so much money in it and i buy so many coins in the crypto market.

I was expecting Bullish at the year ending but nothing goes higher .So mag be this 2020 will become bullish  year for us.And we will see high price rate.i hope your investment will  goes high also.

My opinion of Bitcoin Price prediction, Bitcoim will pump in this mid year. And the prediction price will be upto 12000$ . If Bitcoin Price will pump then other cryptocurriencies will pump within a day about 2 or 3x.

Yes, it is true that Bitcoin will have a market price forecast very soon.The number will go up to about $ 10,000.Currently Bitcoin's market value is a little over $ 7,000.

I think in coming days bitcoin price will certainly go up. I think it will be close to $10k. Pretty much along with that price of other crypto coin will be increased too.