Why is doge not listed - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
positive

Why is doge not listed

On 12/17/2019 at 2:07 AM, positive said:

Despite the long existence of dogecoin in the crypto market and what have been said about bitfinex, binance and okex not listing dogecoin since the year 2018. Bitfinex is the only big crypto exchange site where dogecoin is not listed. 

Any reason for this?

Doge coin is very good coin and it must be listed to all big and small exchanges.But these top exchanging are not adding it is look odd to me .They must add it to exchange for members.This will bring more interest to the exchange.

On 12/26/2019 at 2:51 PM, guatazoo said:

Dude there is no reason for doge not been listed because doge is very popular and is best suited for pairs.

Youre right and that's what I'm trying to clarify that the exchange in subject just don't add the coin for their own selfish reason.

13 hours ago, dshuy20 said:

There were a lot of inadequacies in this exchange so I didn't join it nor traded on it because of that.

Me either but i dnr like the part that a long existing like dogecoin is still not listed on there.

12 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

On many exchanges doge coin are listed and much more in future it's not possible to one coin to list on all crypto exchanges  so do not worry about doge listings.

Youre about coun not to be listed in all exchange site but that's shouldn't the issue of dogecoin and the exchange in subject cause they are both in existence for a long time.

12 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

It means out of the coin that should be listed, if one has to be removed, it has to be doge. The coin supply is high while the demand is low.  This could be a possible reason.

I believe you do t get my point because the coin was not even listed on the exchange. How can a coin who is not listed will be removed?

9 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Binance has listed Doge in this year and they did the right choice. 

I remember one time I asked an exchange claiming to be one of the best to add doge and they responded that doge should contact them for listing! I was so dissapointed to see clueless telegram admins trying to look above the rest without having knowledge on cryptocurrencies. Later I found out they were scamming projects and treating them really bad. This was Latoken. I withdrawn from there with their ridiculous high fees and will never join them again.

I believe something like that is what hinder bitfinex listing dogecoin because it is a voluntary project.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:16 PM, positive said:

Youre right and that's what I'm trying to clarify that the exchange in subject just don't add the coin for their own selfish reason.

So what are these selfish reason, does any of these reasons ring the bell? can you tell us/me some?

I think that this is a matter of time, sooner or later, and there will be the opportunity to buy and sell dogecoins, for example, the binance also for a long time refused to listing, so I think they will soon be available on this exchange too

I don't know probably why they are not listing dogecoin but from my opinion all exchanges has low dogecoin withdraw fees, so many people people convert bitcoin into Doge and they withdraw. In this case exchange face losses.

Just now, Jon said:

Dogecoin will get  listed in many exchanges soon, it is like they don't like it or there is something they are avoiding

perhaps the problem is that this coin was originally created as a comic cryptocurrency, a meme, so to speak, therefore, some large trading platforms are related to it accordingly

I think the reason Bitfinex not include Dogecoin to their market is because that coin is don't have full requirement.

You know Dogecoin have unlimited supply, if that is company will leading to bankrupt. Because they always create supply but the demand is same time to time. So the think Bitfinex is will used in the long term or not.

Dogecoin basicly only created for joke and also education for newbies about cryptocurrency. But now used for speculation also.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Doge coin now spent bad time. Cause that price not good now. No one want to invest Doge coin. Maybe that's why Doge coin is not listed.take love all of you.

Dogecoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies right after bitcoin. Then why is bitcoin popular and dogecoin not? The answer is simple, the fact is that the price of the first remains low, and the price of the second very often changes, which will give people benefits.

I don't know why bitfinex and binance not listed Dogecoin in their exchanger site.But i think they should add this currency in their list.Dogecoin is one of the best Cryptocurrency

As we all know that exchanges enlist those coins or currencies of which the value is pretty high compare to others and also look to their own commission for doing exchanges. In case of Doge its value is already low and its commission will be generated at low level so its my consideration that this is the reason exchanges do not enlist it

Because its created just for fun not serisally when bitcoin come in market and good value then doge creaters create coin the name of dog that's why the investors and exchange not listed this coin

Edited by Honny143

It is not in demand in the market today.

aside from btc, ltc and eth has good reputation in the market now.

Expecting more coins to show up this coming year!

On 12/16/2019 at 10:16 PM, tienda said:

Yes of course Dogecoin is one of the old crypto created just after Bitcoin, but from this day today nothing happened with his price is very low and also in some websites exchange market not listed, I think because not publicity and promotion of this coin.

True, and when looking at graphs, jiw the doge price moves, it nearly at a steady $0.002.

Many exchanges perhaps doubt, whether the doge might be there for a long run. Since the doge coin, rarely have publicity

6 hours ago, Shajahan32 said:

Suppose the dose will be one of the currencies listed but not there because the other coins listed are stronger than the dose, however, it should be listed.

It should be listed but maybe it lack some requirements that is why it was not listed

On 02.01.2020 at 03:12, Jon said:

They don't need to look at that aspect of it, in my opinion, they thought they can't have a high withdrawal fee from dogecoin

I think that is not the point, because some coins have a lower withdrawal commission than a doge. it’s not a commission problem, because dogs usually have high turnovers and exchanges earn good money on them thanks to only transaction fees

On 12/16/2019 at 10:16 PM, tienda said:

Yes of course Dogecoin is one of the old crypto created just after Bitcoin, but from this day today nothing happened with his price is very low and also in some websites exchange market not listed, I think because not publicity and promotion of this coin.

True, and when looking at graphs, how the doge price moves, it nearly at a steady $0.002.

Many exchanges perhaps doubt, whether the doge might be there for a long run. Since the doge coin, rarely have publicity

10 hours ago, Ridoy33669 said:

You don't know why Bitfinex, and Binance didn't list Dozcoin on their exchanger site. But I think they should add this currency to their list. Dozcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies. I agree with you.

I dont know this coin but if it is new needs to wait some times to be on the big websites exchange like Binance and Bitfinex.

Someone tell us Doge coin like a funny coin. This is not popular like another coin. Also Doge coin value not good right now also this coin not profitable. That's why this Doge coin not listed .

On 12/29/2019 at 2:06 PM, guatazoo said:

So what are these selfish reason, does any of these reasons ring the bell? can you tell us/me some?

I dont know how to explain it very well but if youre follower of the news and things happening/said about the exchanve site youll understand that they are after something that will fetch them money not something for the betterment of the crypto sphere.

5 hours ago, BitCryptoCoin said:

Doge is not a strong coin and that is why it is not listed among strong coins. I wonder why I do see it on some exchanges for trading. 

You definitely see it on some exchange site because its among the long-existing altcoin we have in the market. 

With that been said, i believe you judge dogecoin base on its surge in price which was affected by the concept behind the coin creation.

8 hours ago, positive said:

I dont know how to explain it very well but if youre follower of the news and things happening/said about the exchanve site youll understand that they are after something that will fetch them money not something for the betterment of the crypto sphere.

Well either way i believe you if exchage had good intentions other thank filling theor poclets they would have not allowed centralization at the first place.

Hi,

yes Dogecoin is a very popular coin but as far as I know it has no deeper purpose what the coin is standing for. I like Dogecoin and it was the reason why I started using faucets cause there are many easy ways to get free Dogecoins.  I like Doge and will use it and hodl some of them whatever they say about the purpose...

Best Regards,

Alex

On 1/8/2020 at 7:44 AM, guatazoo said:

Well either way i believe you if exchage had good intentions other thank filling theor poclets they would have not allowed centralization at the first place.

Ok but exchange site dont havd any option in terms of centralization because they need to comply to the law of the country where they operate to avoid penalty and the last time i check only exchange site that does not offer crypto to fiat transaction that dont need to be centralized.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:42 AM, Adagheref said:

Maybe the dogecoin currency team is negotiating just to wait It has accepted big exchanges like binance It also accepts Exchange

Nah. I dont believe that because the doge team or project is a voluntary platform and all exchange site that have listed the coin list it voluntarily. This is what the exchange in subject are not ready to do.