Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

Hoping to rise,but its ok if it will still drop,ill buy more and more then wait until it will go higher as we dont expect,so dont panic if the price crashes down,thats the good sign where we can buy again,bitcoin is king no one can drop down our king.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 3:04 PM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

Do you noticed that yesterday the bitcoin price just jumped suddenly almost $700 from $6500 to $7200. And i think that the price will come down again within few days. But after that the price increase the most means go very high like $12000. But for some days the price will stay around $7100. Let's see what happens. 

• +1 1

Well the price of bitcoin this December is really going down and i expecting it until the end of this year, since we all know how volatile the price of it. I hoping that price of bitcoin will rise on January, or may be atleast first quarter of year 2020. 

• +1 1

On 12/17/2019 at 2:35 AM, tienda said:

Maybe the Bitcoin experts they are not worry about what happens with Bitcoin price I think just us with panic and afraid if we will fails in holding our Bitcoin or in sell them now!

The whales can bring ups and down in Bitcoin price. As for the Op the price can reach certain heights in the next year so need not to worry. I would suggest fill your bags now and think later.

• +1 1

My thought said Bitcoin will be hight it for sure star on new year on 2020 bitcoin star rise up again . Now the miner just working before mase move for BTC give chance for the investor and trader foe buy BTC

• +1 1

According to Amar, the price of bitcoin will be down for some more time. And then it will slowly rise upwards. And the chance of it happening is 90%. And the support level of Bitcoin is 6000$-6900$. Which is a lot stronger.

Edited by Tasrif Hossain
  • +1 1

The price of the bitcoin is expected to fall according to the article that I read, in the end of the year 2019 the price of bitcoin will drop despite of late upturn. The bitcoin price in the coming year of 2020 is expected to increase. 

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 11:34 AM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

Usually after a sharp drop in prices, most of the cryptocurrencies go through a bottom building process before starting to form a new bullish trend, and it is likely that the bitcoin currency is going through that stage now.

• +1 1

If you want to see cryptocurenccy market statistics, I agree you look on the coinmarketcap website. here I often check crypto world market charts as my reference.

• +1 1

In the cryptocurrency world, airdrop refers to a procedure through which a blockchain project distributes a free coin or tokens to the wallets of active members of the blockchain community. Tokens are worth some percentage of a bitcoin.

• +1 1

i think after few days, bitcoin price will go up. because new year and christmas are coming soon. Many peoples are going to buy something. So i think bitcoin price will go high. But don't expect the higher rise of price.

• +1 1

Bitcoin price is suppose to go up in price, this year turn to be bad for bitcoin, but 2020 will be a good year

• +1 1

i think for now we have seen the price going up after it tested the 6500$ support and the support held on, and now we will test the resistance this Monday and we will go up for 8000$.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 5:34 PM, Ken said:

As what we are experiencing right, we can't say that it is going down and also going up. Bitcoin is volatile so we can't expect that it will become stable. Let's just hope that it will rise up very high in the early months of 2020.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 2:34 PM, Ken said:

Btc price become stagnant right now its not going properly up and down.btc price will not rise till the end of 2019.But New year will be new dawn for BTC .Their are many predictions about BTC will cross 10-15K in january 2020.But many people want it now for instant profit.they are not seeing long term profit of BTC.

• +2 1

On 12/22/2019 at 3:36 PM, Moyna333 said:

I think the price of bitcoin has never risen again in the short run, so people are optimistic that in the future, the currency of bitcoin that is spreading around the world is expected to increase.

Yeah,but in recent 24 hours BTC price  have drastic increase.Many we could see some spike on this christmas.

• +1 1

Until christmas I bet price will keep heating up for bitcoin, so hold and wait these few days, 3 to be specific.

• -1 1

Bitcoin has prices that continue to rise and fall or fluctuate, I speculate at the beginning of this year the price of bitcoin will rise even though slowly. Try to keep an eye on the bitcoin price chart from 2016 until now, study and analyze it and you will find the answer.

• +1 1

maybe bitcoin going high in future i hope bitcoin recover all loss and go on moon in 2020 bitcoin maybe go around 7000$ to 15000$ lest see

• +1 1

It will be going high thats for sure.this comming 2020 bitcoin price will go up rise once again.this will hits the all time high records of price of the bitcoin.as well as all altcoins

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, Win said:

It will be going high thats for sure.this comming 2020 bitcoin price will go up rise once again.this will hits the all time high records of price of the bitcoin.as well as all altcoins

a lot of people think the same as you but i think this will only be confirmed starting march 2020 and we also need to see a bull run before may or esle lots of altcoins will be crushed.

• +1 1

13 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

a lot of people think the same as you but i think this will only be confirmed starting march 2020 and we also need to see a bull run before may or esle lots of altcoins will be crushed.

Yes buddy ithink that too.hopefully march will confirmed to pump again the bitcoin.so that they can pull up all altcoins.crushing of altcoins now it will be the couse?? Of bitcoin dumo?

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Win said:

Yes buddy ithink that too.hopefully march will confirmed to pump again the bitcoin.so that they can pull up all altcoins.crushing of altcoins now it will be the couse?? Of bitcoin dumo?

no i mean if bitcoin started pumping before altcoins have their season of bull then they will be even more crushed than they already are after the 3.2 to 14k bitcoin bull.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 5:34 PM, Ken said:

I think bitcoin will keep falling this December because it is only a catalyst for the incoming bitcoin halving that may cause a market bull run.

• +1 1

I think bitcoin price will go high in this christmas and new year. because everyone want to celebrate this festival and want to buy something. So definitely bitcoin price will go high. Do not expect more than 20%.

• +1 1