Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

In my opnion scam is something that exist for a small period of time, it dies when everyone know about it. Cryptomarket is only growing and progressing over time. People who don't undestand how blockchain works or people wo have struggle with trading and lose their money believe that crypto is a scam as well. 

• +1 1

No, cryptocurrencies are a fairly safe business today, if you know how they work well you will know how safe they are

No, cryptocurrencies are a fairly safe business today, if you know how they work well you will know how safe they are

No, I do not believe it at all. Because it takes incredible effort and energy to create a coin. A different algorithm is required when producing each coin. And production is getting more and more difficult. I don't think all this effort and energy is wasted.

• +1 1

no no and no, what u work at, you gonna believe in it, otherway choose some other niches, i love btc, this forum, and usefull people are here plus adminsitration they give us big chance!

• +2 1

For nothing, how could a cryptocurrency that generates an income be a scam from which you have been able to use and get more fruit than you have any idea, you would have to specify what you want to try to say.

• +1 1

I don't think cryptocurrency is a scam, cryptocurrency has a real advantage and I benefit from it, people who think cryptocurrency are scam are people who don't benefit from crypto. So it depends on how everyone judges it.

• +1 2

It really depends on what you consider a scam. There are lots of scams in the cryptoworld but there are also a lot of good opportunities for making a profit. There are a lot of what people call “scam currencies” although I’ve made plenty of money trading these currencies. Like anything else if you buy it low and sell it high you’ll make a profit who cares if the currency has no substance.

No, it is a new market yet in early development with a lot of potential of changing the entire world. Maybe there are some scams out there, fake sites, tokens and cryptos, we need to be careful in every operation that we do out here.

I don't think so.

The Cryptocurrency will be the next generation payment system soon.

Because cryptocurrency have low transaction fee, fast transaction you can easily check your transaction.

This is very simple and secure method for payment in the world.

No, it is a new and promising field that needs some controls and laws, and then it will be a new revolution in many fields.

• +4 1

For fraudsters and cybercriminals, 2019 has been a big year.

According to a report by CipherTrace, since January $4.26 billion in total has been stolen from cryptocurrency exchanges, investors and users.

Like any heist, a cryptocurrency hack is only successful when the perpetrators can actually make a clean getaway.

On 16.12.2019 at 10:56, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

I think not, since people who create such exchanges also receive a lot of money. There are normal people who will not earn money by cheating.

2 hours ago, titosamir79 said:

No, it is a new and promising field that needs some controls and laws, and then it will be a new revolution in many fields.

But if you have not noticed, cryptocurrency is made in a way that laws can not be applied to it, governments tries to impose taxes regulations and all, but without real success, just a bubble.

Although cryptocurrencies are mostly used legally, they have also become attractive treasures for criminals, who are quite creative in setting all kinds of traps for unsuspecting owners.

This is why it is essential to educate yourself when you are a cryptocurrency user - there are numerous ways a scammer can get hold of them

For many that have not witnessed the positive impact of of it will always believe that its a scam but  for those that have witnessed ans tasted the benefits of it I believe will know that crypto currency is NEVER A SCAM. 

• +1 1

I don't think so, just like there are projects that if they are scams there are other very good ones that are completely legal, like airdrops, mining, mini tasks, it all depends on who is doing the project and if it is safe or not. Not everything is bad. And cryptography is something very good for everyone. 

• +1 1

It is not a scam since they have shown with deeds not with words also it is growing more and more every day. The blockchain ecosystem works in such a sustainable way that each crypto is trying to copy and improve it day after day without being successful because it is too profitable and efficient for the cryptographic work required.

• +1 1

If it were a scam, we would be dealing with it at the moment, we would not be having information every day about them and many other things, in simple words it is not a scam.

Hello good evening. As more people get interested in cryptocurrencies, scammers are finding more ways to use them.
Beware of anyone who:

Guarantee that you will earn money.
Promises you high returns that will double your money in a short period of time.
Promise you money for nothing in dollars or cryptocurrency.
Make confusing statements about your company.

• +1 1

Hello dear colleague I personally do not believe that cryptocurrencies seam is not there that there are many scammers that is true for that and to be very careful with people
Therefore my opinion is that cryptocurrencies are not a scam, we agree that if there are many cryptocurrencies that are was
good luck and big winnings
a big greeting

• +1 1

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

Of course not! It is also supported by the difficulty of mining and demand.

In every project and site there are scams hide. And no one know the scams project easily. And for cryptocurrency there are also scammers and they steal many people money in return. But now a days kyc is required every where and through this scams actions are less in count now.

• Useful or interesting 1

What is the meaning of this question and what do you refer to as cryptocurrency? There is not one cryptocurrency friend. You have made a thousand posts and I don't know if this was your first post or your last but personally I would never ask if cryptocurrency is a scam because this makes no sense.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are asking a question that is not to be answered because if you said if Bitcoin is a scam then obviously it is not but if you ask if all cryptocurrencies are a scam then some of them they are. Are you here for first day and ask this question? Havne't you seen any cryptocurrerncies that were made as a scam?

• +3 1