Trading for beginners?  - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mildred27

Trading for beginners? 

On 10/7/2020 at 3:46 AM, mildred27 said:

Trading for beginners? 

Nowadays there are many people who promote trading as the easiest way to obtain financial freedom, that with just an app and a week of "Training" accompanied by an investment you will achieve the so much dreamed of financial freedom. 

That is just a BIG lie, trading is much more than an investment and a training, the people who offer trading in that way are no more than swindlers or charlatans, please keep in mind that trading as you gain is lost. 

What do you think trading is possible for beginners with little training? 

Trading is never possible with little training.If we are trading then we must not have a good idea about trading then we must be losing if we are going to trade.Those who go into trading with little knowledge about trading will have to face losses.So those who are learning new trading should learn to trade completely. Once the trading flame is over, he will be able to trade.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Fact mate and that is why i suggest anyone interested in trading coins to concentrate on the likes of this forum so that he can learn from senior members who are into trading already because we are here to learn from each other and teaching others is why we are being paid.

Senior or junior members are not required to trade.  Trading is one such thing and that is that you buy coins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price. This is the profit of trading.  If you can trade in this way, you can benefit.  If you can predict the market of crypto coins then you will be able to make good profit by trading.  I am explaining a strategy to help you understand trade.  You will see the price of a coin today.  And after a while you will observe the price of that coin.  Then you will see how much the coin is increasing and decreasing.  And if you look at the past price of that coin, you will understand how to trade

• +3 1

If we don't have enough knowledge about trading, we will lose.  Learning to set up through training alone is very difficult. We need enough knowledge for trading.  If one trades without sufficient knowledge, he must lose.

• +2 1

If you want to trade, you must have a good idea about trading, otherwise you can never make a profit by trading.Those who are new to trading must learn trading.Otherwise you will face loss.

Adequate knowledge required to trade and seniors must be consulted before trading.  Because they are very experienced, we will benefit if we take some advice from them.  We also need to have an idea about the price of a sufficient amount of coins.  It is better to have an idea about when a coin is more likely to go up and when it is more likely to go down.  It is not right to be a good trader just by training.

I am learning to trade at the present time, I learned a little about technical analysis and I made some profits and also suffered losses, it seems easy at first but it needs a lot of work, practice and patience, you have to be able to bear the loss before the profit 

• +2 1

yes that trading is not the easiest way to make money online because in trading you need to learn a lot of skills and also you need to have some kind of investments also

I have seen those guys that offer trading courses, but I don't want to give an advice and say that all are scammers as I haven't seen the courses and the information they give to judge, but I can say that many of them don't look they have the appropriate knowledge.

Undoubtedly this is a big lie because it is not always the case because to obtain a good profit you must have a lot of knowledge, in order to regularize the profits and make it part of our day to day.

On 1/6/2021 at 10:43 AM, Cleaner said:

Senior or junior members are not required to trade.  Trading is one such thing and that is that you buy coins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price. This is the profit of trading.  If you can trade in this way, you can benefit.  If you can predict the market of crypto coins then you will be able to make good profit by trading.  I am explaining a strategy to help you understand trade.  You will see the price of a coin today.  And after a while you will observe the price of that coin.  Then you will see how much the coin is increasing and decreasing.  And if you look at the past price of that coin, you will understand how to trade

I really appreciate your efforts on this explanation my friend and my major problem now is reading the chart to know the directions of the market because it seems if i understand the chart very well I will have more experience to trade for more profit, what do you think?

Trading is very risky all time you firstly want to get all its skills knowledge how we do this then you can properly do this and get your profit from this  .  trading is not helpful for beginners with little experience firstly get full experience  . 

Of course it is also, without a doubt that to make successful trading you need much more than capital and money, you need training in theory where you can have the security to know when to invest and when not.

My dear friend before trading, I think, before the right, should be taken properly. Many members can not benefit tracking due to the lack of proper knowledge. There is a lot of trading in the cryptotalk forum. If you want to benefit, you should achieve your right ideas.

Trading is impossible in without little knowledge. If you start the trading with little knowledge you must be lost. For trading experience and full knowledge is most important to survive and get profit. You can survive with little investement but you can not survive the little knowledge and experience. So we should get experience and knowledge about the trading before starting.

• +4 1

The beginner level of trader need time and experience for that he has to work regularly and practice his skills to Hon profit. If he relay at signals or get crypto signal from any subscription he is finding short cut where he can't differentiate between real and fake signal seller. He just follow the signal blindly and losses his funds. Stay away from those signal sellers they are just scamming people from sugar words. Gives you a false hope of getting rich in a days. 

• +3 1

I tell you first that if you are new to this forum, you will have to experience trading. You need to know about trading, it'll help you. Trading is more important to sell. As you're new to this forum, stay with this forum, you can learn a lot. You can experience it. It gives you a lot of opportunities to work here. Make no mistake before investing, invest well.

Everyone can trade in this forum, but the beginners must have taken full instructions and conditions that enable them to increase their profits through trading, but if they pay attention not fully knowing causes them to lose.

@mildred27 my friend I think if you have invested and knowledge that not enagh to be good trader. Experience and trying is the best way to be good. So how beginning begins good if he doesn't start?

• +1 1

I can suggest business on any page. For me it’s great for newbies. Trading is not easy so you can easily lose your entire deposit. It takes a lot of rigorous study. And for practice you can write everything down on a piece of paper. Entry Point, Moose Stop Tape. This is not a bad thing for you.

I think everyone can learn knowledge about crypto trading because trading is the best way for online earning. If you invest in trading then you can get a big profit if you have knowledge about it. Because they are very experienced, we will benefit if we take some advice from them.  

• +1 1

In beggining you must have good knowledge about investing in trading 

If you have no knowledge there so much less chances to get profit 

Trading has some tactics and also you have to get knowledge that which coins price is going high and which coins price is going down 

When ever you want to invest in trading you must have some backup amount 

19 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Stay away from those signal sellers they are just scamming people from sugar words. Gives you a false hope of getting rich in a days. 

My suggest  is same for newbie because  those who are now exeprt trader needed 2 years hard analyses to make lead them in this position  now..  But follow expert  trader signal is cool because  from the signal they can understand  easily how to choice a coin as well what is the right  time to entry @Syedbesharat

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

My suggest  is same for newbie because  those who are now exeprt trader needed 2 years hard analyses to make lead them in this position  now..  But follow expert  trader signal is cool because  from the signal they can understand  easily how to choice a coin as well what is the right  time to entry @Syedbesharat

I consider the time for entry is when you have enough funds in wallet where you can run your other crypto activities after facing loss in trading because you cannot start earning from your first trade, may be your first 2-3 trades hit the spot but your luck cannot be helpful all the time. You need skills, experience and time to become mature in trading. Sometime you under for the moment what you learn from any article or senior trader but when you implement those things cannot get the same out out of senior. Their for collect enough money which gives you freedom of facing $100 .Before joining isn't gonna lead you anywhere. You will be under pressure and will not make a good move. 

• +3 1

the trading is actually not for the beginners it needs the high class skill to be the trader and that is only possible if you learn it properly and jump in with the proper plans

11 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

You need skills, experience and time to become mature in trading. Sometime you under for the moment what you learn from any article or senior trader but when you implement those things cannot get the same out out of senior

Still i not able to understand  the market  movement  like how to analysis  with some basic idea....  Analysis  is the first term of every trading  such as spot,margin,future 😉 and from this margin  trade can give extra profit to you  as your capital can be bost up easily..  Although  trading give instants  profit and lose so its risky to entry on it @Syedbesharat

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1