Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

On the contrary, I am very happy with my work on the forum because I learned a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies and I earn money permanently.

I have not lost money, I do not regret having entered this forum, because I have earned money, I have earned little, but I have won something, worse is not to earn anything, I have also been able to learn things about virtual currencies, that knowledge is good for me To help people who have lost money in the future, it is because they have not learned to operate, to work with currencies, and they are easily scammed.

• +3 1

No mate I will never blame myself for joining crypto. Crypto give good opportunity to earn. Not only earn but also can gather knowledge and skill. This forum is one of the best forum I have ever seen. People are wise and supportive of this forum. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them.

• +1 1

I never regret my decision to join crypto world, even I'm not expert but crypto help me survive. First time trading and fail I always blame market for my mistakes, that's funny. But now try to accept reality and fix my mistakes. Crypto is good choice for income and stay is realistic option..

• +3 1

There is no gains without any paint so we should keep continuing at the plan that we made it and do not give up when we get some falls.

No not at all by joining this forum i learned so much good things about crypto currency that i have not known before and i consider that as a win 

dear i am new so i do not say about this. many people work on it and get the profit form it. if they loss their money then they leave it without any working. now you see that many new member work and get the profit form it. it is best for the earning.

• +3 1

In my view you see that is the best for all people no one can blame on himself. Because it give the earning in free and like this for thr future working and invite to the other. This show that people interested in it. 

• +5 1

You should never regret about something that happened to you whether it is bad or good because everything happens for a reason and you should always try to find the message behind it and learn from it. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

No, I never myself, I am very grateful for my joining in crypto, and if I lose in investment I will be patient and rise from the good and learn to avoid loss and gain profits.

• +1 1

There's no loss in this location. Just know. Glena must acquire the skill and experience that enables us to enhance this wonderful site that will enrich us with the technological information that keeps pace with the reality in which we live and as you wish for others you will get a benefit for yourself credibility is the most important thing.. Thank you to everyone.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should not to blame yourself to join this forum because if you make the mistakes then you should too blame yourself and you should not to leave this forum you should to learn from your mistakes

• +3 1

i never blamed myself from earning alots of money through crypto, i invest only the earning incomes, and am hoping to gain more coins from airdrops or some projects, in profit first gain some knowledge about crypto then invest 

Edited by Michailma

No, I since I entered the universe of crypto I have never deserted it, it has become an energy of mine and I am glad for the additions that I got because of them, obviously there were additionally misfortunes yet the increases were more noteworthy..

Hi Guys, I'm new here, but at my Opening, I say if you invest somewhere, there may be a loss and profit.If I am afraid of elasticity, I will not have the demand for profit.So if I invest in cryptocurrency, then I have to invest in thinking that there may be a loss and profit.

• +3 1

My friends i don't think I will blame myself about joining crypto because i am collecting and earning cryptocurrency, i am working and earning in proper and respective way. With that i spend time to work and receive it as payment for my contributions.

Personally, I think that it is useless to blame oneself for not having recovered lost money, because it would block our goal, every day we have to be grateful to belong here and benefit from increasing our knowledge and in time we will be rewarded for everything lost, let's focus. to prepare more and leave the past behind.

• +2 1

I lost some money in here in Crypto Currency but all of this consequences must be accepted if you have passion in Crypto world. As a new user I set my mind that this world is complex and full of possibilities because if you are not experienced well many consequences may follow but it will be a guide to your future journey.

• +2 1

Why am I blaming myself?  On the contrary, we should be proud of ourselves to work in the field of cryptocurrencies. Just study any step before taking it and you will not be subjected to loss, I do not think that someone blames himself for working here or definitely better than working in any other field compared to the wage, effort and working hours.

• +3 1

Quite the contrary, my friend, we are here in the right place. If we have the knowledge and experience, we will not lose our money. We may lose some of it because of luck, but this is an opportunity to prove ourselves with the ability to work here.

• +4 1

As Iam newbie here till now I have not ever blame myself for joining here maybw because till now I have not lose any of my money and I do not hope that, Iam so happy for being here.

• +1 1

I entered the cryptotalk forum and really enjoyed learning more information about cryptocurrencies and investing here within the yobit platform, and I am still enthusiastic about working and I seek to earn more profits, as this work needs patience and persistence.

• +3 1

As for me, I only regret the time I wasted without working in the forum.

The work here is good and has an acceptable earning in addition to the knowledge you gain that qualifies you to enter the world of investment.

And why would I do that Crypto is a very interesting world, and I hope that I can reach it to what I want, it helps me greatly to understand many things 

• +3 1

Many people may feel this way, but I believe that it is important to understand the currency market without blaming yourself and that it is not dangerous, but beneficial, so that it is important to fully analyze it.

• +1 1