What guarantees that a currency is stable? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sdluca70

What guarantees that a currency is stable?

The best indicator of how well a coin / token will do is their white papers. If it will be stable or not, only time will tell. Some coins / token were introduced as stable coins but then were very volatile. Take Ripple for example, it was supposed to be a stable coin, for bank transfers. It has has a roller coaster of a ride. Some call Ripple a scam or pump or dump. But their white papers war ver good. Even thou it is having problems with the SEC of the USA, for trading problems.

There are no guarantees in life except taxes & death. Even in death, governments tax you or your family.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Welcome my friend, yes, it is true that we must never trust cryptocurrencies and that the most traded currencies are Bitcoin, just as there are Ethereum and Litecoin currencies, they are currencies that have risen above Bitcoin, but this is temporary and not permanent. The world of currencies has many surprises

many other coins such as litecoin and ethereumm that are on the rise. But one cannot provide any guarantee to its stableness. so it is essential that you should do the necessary research and analysis before investing in a kind of coins and currencies.  seek expert advice before investing into any cryptocurrency I wish 

All currencies are not stable. There are so many currencies already dead. Maybe in the year 2020 2k currencies are dead. But all popular currencies are stable. Because are peoples reusing these currencies widely. Like bitcoin, it is using worldwide, there is no chance of death.

It depends upon the supply and demand, if both are same it stay as stable. Let's take an example of fiat money. It is controlled by government organisations so it stays almost stable. But in case of crypto currency the control is depends upon the people who trading on crypto, so on the demand and supply can't predict and it is unstable. So as crypto currency is volatile.

• +5 1

O my companion!  I agree with you. When a country owner is good and all people follow from their heart, then their money is good in every world.

The value of the cryptocurrency is stable when supply and demand are dependent on it, and thus its value is stable.

They are preserved over time I guess by investing them.

I am still new in this business, but I do not know that it is the task of people with experience in attracting people to continue, but at the same time I think that the currency has spread so well that it is able to continue on its own without any assistance

The price of cryptocurrencies varies according to supply and demand, and this controls their rise or fall. Therefore, I advise you to monitor the market and currency rates before starting to invest, so that you can profit abundantly

Currencies that are stable are the worst in the market. A stable currency  based on real assets . I thin it's seems all things depends upon demand . What you think??

My dear friend the circumantences are telling us that the currency will stable because it is goin up and up day by day. Peoples are demanding this currency and I hope it will stable at this stage or upward from this stage. Every is possibility is can here.

No any currency are stable in the market of the cryptocurrency because in these days everyone want to invest in the cryptocurrency because the physical business are closed due to covid-19 that's why the cryptocurrency is more popular and not stable in these days

• +4 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

We can't expect that the price would be suitable at that time. Because coin and currency rate can be increase and decrease.  So it up to you which coin you wan to to select. But if you this which currency is real then you can get suggestions a d can check the list of currency.  So you can use cryptocurrency to invest and for trade. Bitcoin is good and you can earn from bitcoin . Learn from other post and take right decisions. 

All currencies in the cryptocurrency market are constantly rising and falling. Stability is affected by the interest in buying or selling currency by traders and investors. You have to read the currency's project at the beginning, as it is the basis.

Edited by DrAhmadAlkazem
  • +5 1

No there is no current which stable because this is crypto world. Here the rate of currency is increase or decrease on the daily basis. Sometime it will increase and sometime it decrease in the market. Now a days the rate of crypto is increasing day by day.

Stable coin are coins that are not volatile and its prices are always stable or changes a little bit. What's guarantee a stable coin is that its controlled by an financial institution who regulates its price like USD and the rest.

The currency is stable when supply and demand are constant and the price is fixed compared to some metals such as gold and silver.  When the price of the cryptocurrency is fixed compared to the dollar or the euro, its price will be stable

.  The world of cryptocurrencies is unstable in the current period, every day the supply and demand differ, and thus the price varies.  It is better to be a long-term owner and not a day trader.

I agree with you as a candidate in this forum I think when digital currency depends on investment and due to high demand
 We can't determine if it's stable now, but it will be in the long run

• +2 1

I think that the reason that makes it stable is the thing on which the rules of this currency are based. If, for example, it is based on the dollar or the euro, then I think it will be linked to the prices of these currencies, but if it is based on algorithms then these algorithms are in order to preserve the price of the currency and I think it has a currency Unstable like Bitcoin

• +2 1

Dear Friend! Cryptocurrencies can never be fixed in price. It is closely related to supply and demand. Any change in it will cause a change in the currency's value. 

What guarantees the stability of the currency is the balance between supply and demand, but we must know that if the currency stabilizes, the exchange will cease because the goal of the exchange is the instability of the currency

A stable currency is one that does not have great variations in its price over time, say that they are not volatile like other crypto. These coins are called stablecoin and for the coins to have this solidity over time they have to have a proven backing in some asset. These types of coins are good for savings!

I don't think a lot about this matter, and along these lines I can't guarantee you of precise data about the fixed money, however I think it is keeping Bitcoin in the wallet to keep up its value esteem.

For a currency to be stable, there must be a balance between supply, demand and news stability. Because it affects the price of the currency. As a result, the price of currency may rise or fall.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• CryptoNews of the Week     – Anthony Pompliano, founder of Pomp Investments, asserts that bitcoin is "stronger than ever." This conclusion is based on the 200-day moving average (200 DMA) reaching its all-time high above $56,000. "In the long term, digital gold continues to appreciate. It is misleading to comfort oneself with the idea of a sideways trend. The long-term thesis is stronger than ever," the expert stated.   – Willy Woo, analyst and co-founder of CMCC Crest, has highlighted the activity of so-called crypto 'dolphins' and 'sharks.' "There has never been such vigorous coin accumulation by wealthy holders as in the last two months, with prices fluctuating between $60,000 and $70,000. These are individuals who hold between 100 BTC and 1,000 BTC, or approximately $6.5 million to $65 million," he explained. Willy Woo anticipates that bitcoin will continue to penetrate various aspects of daily life, thereby increasing the number of users. "By 2035, we expect the fair value of bitcoin to reach $1 million. This forecast is based on the user growth curve, and I am talking about fair value, not the peak during a bull market frenzy. Bitcoin was not traded until the thousandth user appeared, and only after the launch of the cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp in 2011 did global platforms for asset valuation emerge. Since 2012, the BTC price has largely matched the growth in user numbers," noted the analyst.   – According to analysts at CryptoQuant, whales holding between 1,000 and 10,000 BTC, unlike dolphins and sharks, behave quite passively. Meanwhile, Michael Van De Poppe, founder of MN Trading, has pointed out the "absence of retail investors." He predicts that in the event of another correction, the coin could drop to around $55,000. "However, this range is quite acceptable as long as bitcoin remains above $60,000. Altcoins are slowly awakening," he added.   – Trader and analyst known as Rekt Capital reported that the first cryptocurrency has exited the post-halving "danger zone" and entered a phase of reaccumulating. According to this expert, in 2016, after the halving, BTC demonstrated a long red candle on the weekly chart, decreasing by 17%. This time, however, the pattern repeated with a correction of just 6%. The price reached a local bottom at around $56,500 but then increased by 15% and re-entered the "reaccumulating range." The analyst warned that technically, the "danger zone" will continue until the end of this week when the third post-halving weekly candle closes. From a price perspective, the "reversal effect" has already occurred.   – Robert Kiyosaki, bestselling author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and entrepreneur, has declared a crash in the currency market. "Bad news: the crash has already begun. It will be severe. Good news: a crash is the best time to get rich," he wrote, offering several recommendations on how to act during a crisis. The first recommendation is: "Find an additional source of income. Artificial Intelligence will destroy millions of jobs. Start a small business and become an entrepreneur rather than an employee who fears losing their job." The second advice from Kiyosaki is: "Do not save fake money (US dollars, euros, yen, pesos) which are declining in value. Save gold, silver, and bitcoin – real money whose value increases, especially in market crash conditions."   – Over the last decade, the main cryptocurrency has risen by an astonishing 12,464%, surpassing tech giants such as Amazon, Alphabet, and Netflix. However, according to a study by WuBlockchain, Nvidia shares took the lead, showcasing an even more impressive growth of 17,797%. This was facilitated by the company's cutting-edge graphics processors and semiconductor devices. The fact that bitcoin secured the second place, being a representative of a highly volatile market, is a true achievement. The impressive growth trajectory of BTC over the last decade demonstrates its resilience and potential as a viable investment vehicle. Given that investors are actively diversifying their portfolios and seeking ways to achieve potentially high returns, the analysis conducted by the WuBlockchain team serves as a valuable reference point that highlights the impressive dynamics not only of traditional tech company stocks but also of modern digital assets.   – According to data from Clark Moody, more than 1 billion transactions have already been processed in the bitcoin network. Comparing network indicators with the international payment system Visa, it is notable that the first cryptocurrency's blockchain reached the billion milestone in just 15 years, while Visa required almost a quarter of a century. The average number of daily transactions in the BTC network, as detailed by The Block, is around 505,000, which is a sign of growing recognition for "digital gold." It should be noted that bitcoin is not the record holder in this indicator: the Ethereum network currently has around 2.4 billion transactions.   – On May 1, bitcoin updated the minimum from April 17-19, which has heightened investor concerns. Amid such fluctuations, Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy, has become a symbol of bullish optimism. In his latest message, he urged investors to "run with the bulls." It should be noted that with 205,000 BTC on its balance sheet, Saylor must exude optimism to prevent his company from incurring losses. However, analysts note that in reality, the fate of bitcoin depends not only on the sunny calls of the CEO of MicroStrategy. If buyer support weakens, BTC may return to key support levels at $61,000 and $56,000, where significant liquidity is concentrated.   – American and British scientists have published a study titled "The Impact of Cryptocurrency-Generated Wealth on Purchasing and Investment in Private Residences." The researchers examined financial transaction data for more than 60 million residents of the USA conducted from 2010 to 2023 and found that the rise in cryptocurrency prices causes a significant increase in real estate prices. In states such as California, Nevada, and Utah, where many residents became wealthy in 2017 due to the multiple increase in BTC prices, the value of real estate increased by an average of $2,000 annually, and every dollar earned from cryptocurrencies increased property prices by 15 cents. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Website: https://www.charizard.me DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp 1. Introducing Charizard (CRZ) We are thrilled to announce that we will start the fair launch of the Charizard (CRZ), Proof-of-Burn (PoB) based meme coin. Charizard will launch on UTC-13:00 May 9, 2024. Now, Charizard has launched the Solana testnet.   2. Story The Charizard has emerged from the depths of the Solana realm, ready to unleash its fiery dragon breath upon the world of MEME coins. By transferring your MEME coins into the fuel reactor, you're becoming part of an epic mining revolution. Each burst of flame from the Charizard transforms your MEME coins into the fuel that powers the mining operation. The more fuel you provide, the more intense the combustion, leading to unparalleled mining efficiency. And here's where it gets even more exciting: your Fuel Reactor directly influences the mining ratio. Let’s "Burn MEMEs to Earn."(https://www.charizard.me/dapp) 3. Token Elements: Name: Charizard Symbol: CRZ Total / Max Supply: 12,960,000,000 Blockchain: Solana. Token Address: CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav Burn DAPP Contract Address: BURNeP7Rw7oDKxcsKsBhWAtdC4Vjg3vkzmMWTWsbAkz5 4. Key Features of Charizard (CRZ) : - No Presale! No Private funding! No Tokenomics! - 100% mining by burn MEMEs !! - Completely fair launch with an extremely limited supply of 12,960,000,000. - Initial Supply Rate: 500 CRZ / second - Mining rewards monthly reduced - Each burn can obtain a ratio (1.5%~2.1%) of Mining Pool - You can even burn CRZ, and the reward will double    5. Mining Mechanism: • $CRZ will be supplied to the Mining Pool automatically per second. • The supply rate of $CRZ into the Mining Pool will be reduced over time. • Every time the user burns MEME coin in the Fuel Reactor, he can only obtain a ratio of $CRZ in the current mining pool. More Detail Info here: https://www.charizard.me/mining_mechanism 6. Mining Ratio The mining ratio of a fuel reactor directly determines the mining intensity. • If the amount of MEME burned is a high proportion of the current MEME supply, the Mining Ratio would be higher.(1.5%~2.1%) • If you are burning an NFT, you have a Mining Ratio(2.1%). • Of course, you can burn a very small amount of MEME each time, but the Mining Ratio will be low (1.5%). We also provide the CLI Program console program, which can be convenient for professional players who frequently mine. • Burning CRZ mining will get double the mining rate. 7.Example (1) You think Silly Dragon is stupid, and you want to burn 100,000 $Silly. (2) Current Supply of $Silly is 999,929,816. Then you burn 0.01% of $Silly ( 100000/999929816 = 0.01% ). (3) According to the standard, your Fuel Reactor’s Mining Ratio = 2.1%. (4) Let Charizard burn it, and you will get 2.1% of the $CRZ from the Mining Pool! If there are 4000 $CRZ in the Mining Pool now, you can get 84 $CRZ. 8. Links: - Website: https://www.charizard.me - Burn DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp - Explorer: https://solscan.io/token/CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav - Linktree: https://linktr.ee/charizard_meme - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Charizard_Meme - Discord: https://discord.gg/SV74HqYr 9. Warning: All tokens burned are turned to ash by Charizard‘s flame, irretrievable. Do not burn valuable tokens!
    • Website: https://www.charizard.me DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp 1. Introducing Charizard (CRZ) We are thrilled to announce that we will start the fair launch of the Charizard (CRZ), Proof-of-Burn (PoB) based meme coin. Charizard will launch on UTC-13:00 May 9, 2024. Now, Charizard has launched the Solana testnet.   2. Story The Charizard has emerged from the depths of the Solana realm, ready to unleash its fiery dragon breath upon the world of MEME coins. By transferring your MEME coins into the fuel reactor, you're becoming part of an epic mining revolution. Each burst of flame from the Charizard transforms your MEME coins into the fuel that powers the mining operation. The more fuel you provide, the more intense the combustion, leading to unparalleled mining efficiency. And here's where it gets even more exciting: your Fuel Reactor directly influences the mining ratio. Let’s "Burn MEMEs to Earn."(https://www.charizard.me/dapp) 3. Token Elements: Name: Charizard Symbol: CRZ Total / Max Supply: 12,960,000,000 Blockchain: Solana. Token Address: CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav Burn DAPP Contract Address: BURNeP7Rw7oDKxcsKsBhWAtdC4Vjg3vkzmMWTWsbAkz5 4. Key Features of Charizard (CRZ) : - No Presale! No Private funding! No Tokenomics! - 100% mining by burn MEMEs !! - Completely fair launch with an extremely limited supply of 12,960,000,000. - Initial Supply Rate: 500 CRZ / second - Mining rewards monthly reduced - Each burn can obtain a ratio (1.5%~2.1%) of Mining Pool - You can even burn CRZ, and the reward will double    5. Mining Mechanism: • $CRZ will be supplied to the Mining Pool automatically per second. • The supply rate of $CRZ into the Mining Pool will be reduced over time. • Every time the user burns MEME coin in the Fuel Reactor, he can only obtain a ratio of $CRZ in the current mining pool. More Detail Info here: https://www.charizard.me/mining_mechanism 6. Mining Ratio The mining ratio of a fuel reactor directly determines the mining intensity. • If the amount of MEME burned is a high proportion of the current MEME supply, the Mining Ratio would be higher.(1.5%~2.1%) • If you are burning an NFT, you have a Mining Ratio(2.1%). • Of course, you can burn a very small amount of MEME each time, but the Mining Ratio will be low (1.5%). We also provide the CLI Program console program, which can be convenient for professional players who frequently mine. • Burning CRZ mining will get double the mining rate. 7.Example (1) You think Silly Dragon is stupid, and you want to burn 100,000 $Silly. (2) Current Supply of $Silly is 999,929,816. Then you burn 0.01% of $Silly ( 100000/999929816 = 0.01% ). (3) According to the standard, your Fuel Reactor’s Mining Ratio = 2.1%. (4) Let Charizard burn it, and you will get 2.1% of the $CRZ from the Mining Pool! If there are 4000 $CRZ in the Mining Pool now, you can get 84 $CRZ. 8. Links: - Website: https://www.charizard.me - Burn DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp - Explorer: https://solscan.io/token/CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav - Linktree: https://linktr.ee/charizard_meme - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Charizard_Meme - Discord: https://discord.gg/SV74HqYr 9. Warning: All tokens burned are turned to ash by Charizard‘s flame, irretrievable. Do not burn valuable tokens!
    • Увы не ожидал такого от данного проекта, дали всего 94 токена, не одна из хороших картин, но хотя бы получили что-то чем ничего. А вам сколько токенов насыпали? Про НФТ скорее всего эта и есть оно, других раздач у проекта больше нет, до 11-го числа участники первой и второй части дропа могут подать заявки на клейм, а мы били во второй части с клеймом их NFT.
    • Защита от банов на Юле  Кто устал от блокировок на Юле, поднимите руку! Делимся лайфхаком: наши мобильные прокси могут защитить ваши аккаунты и увеличить продажи. Испытано и работает!🥰 Сайт🙂 Телеграм❤️ Вконтакте 🤧 Поддержка 🤩Твой промокод CRYPTO_LAB
    • Да дроп делится на две части ещё оказывается проводят раздачу на Байбите, хотя там нужно торговать. Посмотрим что будет 11-го и удивительно, что также в этот день будет инфа от ГомблГейм, надеемся будут хорошие новости.
    • Выкатили чекер аирдропа, подключаем кошелек и проверяем) У меня (как я и ожидал) все  выглядит не особо, даже совсем не очень...А где там про нфт?
    • 💵 Деньги за отзывы!   Присоединяйтесь к нашему захватывающему конкурсу прямо сейчас!  Вам необходимо написать отзывы на сайтах и получить по 10 USDT за каждый подтвержденный отзыв. Ваш успех зависит только от вас!    Не упустите этот шанс на лёгкие деньги - действуйте сейчас!   Подробнее о розыгрыше: https://aveex.co/promo/  
    • Welcome to OBANZE world! $OBANZE, the freshest meme token and NFT COLLECTION on the TON blockchain, designed to fuel your crypto ride with a mix of dank memes and cutting-edge tech. OBANZE isn’t just another meme coin; it’s a community-powered phenomenon packed with high-speed transactions and low fees, thanks to TON's slick tech. OUR TOKENOMICS OUR ROADMAP HOW TO BUY While our team is hard at work developing the OBANZE NFT collection, we are offering you a golden opportunity to join the WHITELIST for the upcoming $OBANZE token airdrop! Why you should join the $OBANZE WHITELIST? Today, you can become a part of this revolutionary project by joining the $OBANZE Token Airdrop Whitelist! Here are some compelling reasons to act now: Exclusive Early Access: The first 1,000 registrants will receive 5,000 $OBANZE directly into their accounts! Prize Pool for All: An additional prize pool of 1,000,000 $OBANZE will be shared among the remaining participants. Exciting Giveaway: Don't miss your chance to participate in this thrilling giveaway and secure your spot in the OBANZE community! How to join the  WHITELIST  1 Visit the Website: Go to https://obanzecoin.io  2 Register Your Details: Fill out a simple registration form to secure your spot.  3 Get Verified: Complete any required verifications.  4 Receive Your $OBANZE: If you're among the first 1,000, you'll receive 5,000 $OBANZE directly. Otherwise, you'll still be eligible for the additional prize pool. Join Us Today! The Obanze community is growing, and we want YOU to be a part of it! Secure your spot in the $OBANZE Whitelist today and embark on this incredible journey with us. Don't miss your chance to be at the forefront of a new crypto revolution! Stay Connected  • Website: https://obanzecoin.io  • Twitter:@OBANZECOIN  • Telegram:t.me/obanzecoin Join us now and let’s make crypto history together! OBANZE!  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk