What guarantees that a currency is stable? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sdluca70

What guarantees that a currency is stable?

I am not sure even if there is a good demand so how the coins are still stable and how it is possible that the rate is not increasing with the demand of them?

There is no assurance in light of the fact that as we probably are aware monetary standards are not steady on the double they are changing their position time by time. So in the event that you sit with this thought that any money is steady so that is your week thinking.

Hello my friend, Stable monetary standards are linked in value to the US dollar, and value remains stable through the equilibrium of the organic market or through the consumption of cash to maintain their value, and often these monetary forms have underlying securities or infallible resources.

• Useful or interesting 1

The most famous of crypto currency stable coins is secure and guaranteed for sure because they are backed by real dollars like the tether usdt every one usdt is backed by the one real dollar in real life 

I think it relies a great deal upon the speculations that are made and who makes them, if an esteemed association makes a protection venture, the value rises if otherwise it falls

On 10/6/2020 at 11:21 PM, Sdluca70 said:

I understand the concept of a stable coin, but I do not understand how they make that happen and it is maintained over time.

There is a mechanism they have to increase or decrease the market cap by printing or burning tokens. But in fact I don't trust them at all as all these are manually done. 

At present, no currency is stable and cryptocurrencies are not the exception of the issue, we can only learn to make good investments so as not to lose our profits I would advise that each one investigate for their part what would be their best investment at the moment or at the time of change of cryptocurrency so as not to lose your earnings.

A stable currency is somewhat free from the volatillty of the crypto market. It has less fluctuations in its price. In my own opinion achieving a stable coin means you have to link it to a fiat currency. Like USDT which is the only stable coin so far. It is linked with the US dollar and pegged at 1$/USDT. Stable currencies are good for long term investment because they are not affected by the short term changes we see with other currencies. It prices is affected by changes in its linked fiat currency.

Welcome. A cash is steady as per organic market and its correlation with the estimation of other reference stable monetary forms. For instance the USD, GBP and EUR. 

@Sdluca70 there is not guarantee of the stability of the price of the crypto currencies because there price never stable the price is the crypto currencies always go up and down . It's depend on the supply and the demand of coin . Now a days the price of bitcoin increase day by day and it will touch 70k$ In this year and so soon the prices of others coins.

• +4 1

On 10/6/2020 at 4:21 PM, Sdluca70 said:

I understand the concept of a stable coin, but I do not understand how they make that happen and it is maintained over time.

From what I have understood, this happens because the same holders of this currency determine it and they know that they have to maintain it so that supply and demand remains at par so as not to alter the price so much, so usdt and the other cryptocurrencies Stables are a great cryptocurrency.

What guarantee crypto currency to be stable is the activities taking place in crypto world it follows the law demand and supply so when demand and supply are balance currency will be balance

The truth is that no cryptocurrency is stable, this is because this market is very volatile, the other thing that I am clear about is that a cryptocurrency will depend on how many there are of how many is its investment volume and how much demand it has to be a stable currency but however only the usd tether is one of the stable currencies.

• +2 1

Actually there is never a 100% guarantee, since many events or happenings can happen like hacking, or other things, the best to have stable currencies, is to grab currencies like USDT, USDC, DAI and others that have it many exchange, if you want USDT there is in Yobit and you can change the cryptos by this token when you want it.

If you looked deep down to the statistics, first thing you observe is that demand and supply chain. The  thing which guarantees you about stability is it's increasing demand globally.

Edited by Silwester_888
  • +2 1

Dear partner, I think the reason why a currency is stable is because the demand for money and the price level are declining.  However, cryptocurrencies have a lot of popularity and demand, but the demand for all currencies depends on the situation.  The price level of the currency controls the money market.  However, at present the price level of Bitcoin is constantly increasing.  Good news for those working on the Cryptotalk forum.  If the value of the currency increases, you will get better money.

We need to know something better about which of the following is a currency, because if we know something good here, we need to discuss something good here, if we can gain some good knowledge here, we hope to know something good about it.  I do because I need your help here, so I hope they can do something good here

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Stable coin is based on physical currency and it’s algorithm is completely different from other crypto-currencies. I think only for this reason stable coin's price is too much stable. But sometimes it price increase a little bit and down also.

• Useful or interesting 1

A currency isn't always stable . It always increases or decreases. But there is one coin which is the most stable coin. It is mainly based on stable . USDT is one of the stable coin. Their price is too much stable. Sometimes their price increases a little bit or decrease. 

As far as i know it's about the demand and total supply. They need to support the supply with real currency. Like usdt, in the past years usdt was saying we're buying 1 usd for every usdt. Now they have some problems but i think they can manage that. If people start to sell some stable coin price can't stay stable.

• +1 1

Hello friend ,

There is no guarantee its a risk because some how prises are very low stable coins are not strong I think stability of currencey  depend upon how the investment .And there prises with be low any Time its a risk .

Thank you 

• +2 1

They are protocols that are established when creating a currency. All cryptocurrencies are managed according to their own rules and their value depends mainly on supply and demand, each coin has a technical document where it explains its operation and the rules under which it has been created, therefore stable coins exist. taking that detail into consideration.

A stable currency is preserved by obtaining information about that currency and tracking it well in order to benefit from that currency. There are many currencies that are stable for long years in order to not waste our money in those currencies and we must always start with known and famous currencies in order to benefit from them