What guarantees that a currency is stable? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sdluca70

What guarantees that a currency is stable?

I believe that all currencies in the financial world are linked to each other, going up and down, such as the cryptocurrency. When it goes down, we buy it and wait for its price to rise and sell it.
My friend, the forum has enough information on this topic. I am sure we will find the correct answer from the participants and those with experience

• +2 1

What guarantees the stability of the stable cryptocurrency is that it tries to link its market value to some external references and is supported by reserve assets supported by states, the euro or any international currency. The most important advantage of stable currencies is that it tries to provide a kind of stability in the price of cryptocurrency.

A currency becomes stable according to its market demand and supply. If the demand and supply is constant and there's no fluctuation in value of it, it's stable. Normally physical currencies are stable, their value is fixed. Cryptocurrencies are never stable, their price can change anytime. 

• +1 1

In fact, there is nothing in the world of cryptography called stable currency in the absolute sense, but it can be considered to be stable simultaneously due to not being sold or bought by people and therefore its price did not fluctuate due to the difference in supply and demand

Stability of coins or digital currencies are usually good in a long-term basis. We can see the cryptocurrencies has good reputation when seen from their past. But in a short-term basis, it is actually very volatile. It rises and falls every minute and is somehow hard to predict. Well this is normal because this is how stock usually are like. 

This is something that should be discussed. From my direction, there are two directions, the gear and the fly. These two work to achieve that stability. And when you tell that the currencies either rose or fell without an important limit, know that one of these sides outperformed. Especially those who own big whales. And do not forget that in these two regions there are the smaller groups that play their role in maintaining the stability of the currency without direct intervention.

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

A currency is said to be stable when it supply is not too much and not too small in circulation I think this should determine a stable currency

I think there isn't any guarantee of a currency because no one can tell with surety when it grows and when it falls.

• -2 1

I am not agreed with you no currency can stable at one price in the world because this is the digital currencies and never can stable at one price its all uoon the market rate it must be  change in a day for more time and investors can earn money and profit with their experience In trading  they have to learn abiut the trading and then they can be best in trading for long time  i think all the trader knows the most famous rule of  investment that is never invest all the capital at one forum or one currency because there can be  loss  so save the money and learn befor the investment in this forum also.

i suggest to new members that never try to trade without information and knowledge of trading.

• +3 1

It’s depends on the market.  The online currency is not stable.  It will be change any time. 

• -1 1

The two main reasons for the stability of currency rates are the reserves they are backed by and timely market actions by the controlling authorities, such as central banks,
 Unsecured stablecoins do not use any reserves but do include a mechanism, such as a central bank, to hold a fixed rate.  For example, the base currency linked to the dollar uses a consensus mechanism to increase or decrease the supply of the currency on an as-needed basis
 The second main reason is that prices move according to demand and supply

• Useful or interesting 1

Ensuring that a currency is stable depends on demand. In my opinion, cryptocurrency is now a good platform. The demand for bitcoin is much higher than any other coin. But this platform is not long lasting. It can be shut down at any moment.

Actually there is no guarantee. For example many analysts see USDT with suspicion. It is a centralized cryptocrurrency that is being controlled by the Bitfinex company, it is a closed network and allows Bitfinex to be the only organization that can print new tethers tokens.

On 10/6/2020 at 4:21 PM, Sdluca70 said:

I understand the concept of a stable coin, but I do not understand how they make that happen and it is maintained over time.

The stablecoins were created with the intention that their owners could maintain their purchasing power. However, these cryptocurrencies at a certain point also vary in value slightly, but it is so little that they do not encourage their owners to use them instead of keeping them saved...

• +5 1

Nothing guarantees the stability of a currency other that demand and supply and the strength of the economy if it is a self sustaining economy. Most countries depends on imports and this factor weakens the economy which also weakens the value of the currency over time. 

Another on is inflation, when there is an overflow of the currency in the market, that makes it loses value as the supply is high but the demand for it is low, this causes inflation thereby weakening the value of the currency.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/6/2020 at 9:21 PM, Sdluca70 said:

I understand the concept of a stable coin, but I do not understand how they make that happen and it is maintained over time.

It is pegged to real life currencies and so that means that it is always same as that current. Take USDT for example, it is exactly US dollars because the price is equal, despite being third in the total market cap, it still maintains $1.

• +4 1

My friend, no one can maintain the stability and stability of the currency, prices fluctuate constantly, according to supply and demand, but you can predict the movement of prices by observing the market movement and technical analysis of the currency

• +3 1

@Sdluca70 there are so many stable currency they namely, the ustd the bus and some other currency. These currency are stable because they choose to be at the rate with dollars they are launch with the dollars exchange rate that's why they are called stable.

It is the amount of currency circulation and its presence in the market and the amount of buying and selling, but you can see the meaning more by looking on Google.

• +2 1

Dear friend The thing that ensures stability and currency is on a certain value is drawn by a number of traders and not selling it at a high value of the most expense by all of which the buyer's keeping the currency keeps them to keep you and stays of your high thank you

They will make happen by the less volatility in the market and the volume of the coin is very high. I think if you are thinking of investing for the long term then stable currency will be very good option because you can make good prediction that how much you gonna earn and profit. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this is very good and gurantes site in the online market so that there are many people work this and earn money daily so that many people earn daily this site this is good and. trusted site in the world.

thanks

The most stable currency is the currency of the United States of America and the Euro. I mean, if you want to preserve the balance that you have, only buy one of these currencies

I don't know about the stability of coin that in which way it is stable and on which way it is not. Because I am beginner here and I have no idea. If I collect idea I will be able to answering this type of questions.

What guarantees the stability of the currency is the market. So the market is the one who controls currency rates. If there is a demand for purchase, the price will increase, and if everyone sells, the price will decrease