What guarantees that a currency is stable? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sdluca70

What guarantees that a currency is stable?

As for me I think all this stability depends on the demand of the coin it as simple as the economic term the higher the demand the higher the price

Hi fellow members, If I can understand you very well here you are asking asking on the guarantee on the stability of cryptocurrency, for now I can tell you that cryptocurrency is stable but I can't assure you of future but I see future in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

The stability of a currency depends on the system you wish to operate.

From my little knowledge, i want to outline and suggest that every system is good for stability but Bitcoin is the best ahead of all.

To guarantee the scope of a stable coin is having the experience of dealing with such coin for over a very long period of time. No coin is guaranteed stable. There will always be spikes in either profits or loss of any crypto currency which is normal in trading

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't have much knowledge on what guarantees that a currency is stable as beginner just learning and having little experience on cryptocurrency as i am still taking my time to learn more on the digital currency. But personally i just feel the price value of the currency as at that particular time will guarantee if the currency is stable or not.

• +1 1

On 10/6/2020 at 11:21 PM, Sdluca70 said:

I understand the concept of a stable coin, but I do not understand how they make that happen and it is maintained over time.

Stable currencies are the likes of the  : euro, sterling and yen....
These currencies are linked to the gold reserves in their countries.

• +1 1

There is no guarantee that online currency will remain stable because the value money changes time to time, as the value of bitcoin is very high at day time , but in the evening, the value of which will decrease.In this way you cannot decide an opinion about online currency value is stable.   

It is a regular cryptocurrency that is produced by mining according to the market requirements for it and increasing its production means increasing liquidity in the market The stable currencies operate on several networks, including TRC20 and ERC20, and their value is determined according to the currency of which the fiat were copied from them, such as dollars or euros, and their value is linked to their actual value..

There are also Stablecoins that are not associated with any other curreny but are controlled by algorithms to maintain a stable price. And in this way they reduce the volatility of most cryptocurrencies.

My friends, if we want to know how stable a currency is, then his demand and supply is guaranteed to be stable, apart from that there is no guarantee. Apart from this, there is no special reason that can tell us how stable it is, and how many are not stable. So to prove which currency is so stable, it is very difficult.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the stability of the exchange rate is controlled by several factors, for example the balance of demand and supply. We cannot forget that cryptocurrencies are linked to paper currencies such as the dollar, which differs from one country to another, so the issue of market control is a little difficult.

It will always depend on how these cryptocurrencies are used, but there is no stable currency, there are some like the tether that is anchored to the dollar, however, cryptocurrencies due to the volatility of the market are something that will almost never be stable.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:21 PM, Sdluca70 said:

I understand the concept of a stable coin, but I do not understand how they make that happen and it is maintained over time.

Welcome. Cash is steady as indicated by market interest and its correlation with the estimation of another reference stable monetary forms. For instance the USD, GBP, and EUR.

If you invest in a stable money than you don't worry about anything because in this case you don't face any lose and you don't fear to do anything you just trade in a good coins so you will get good profit on it

There is no guarantee that a currency will always be stable. This is about people using this money constantly. So if people use a currency constantly and trade with it, they increase the value of that currency. Then this currency continues on its way steadily. So supply and demand are very important.

Hello my friend . In general, I don't think there is a stable currency. Especially in these circumstances the country is going through. The stability of the cryptocurrency follows the bid and ask price. You have to be careful and follow up on this topic daily, lest you lose. But, be sure that when you deal in cryptocurrencies on this forum, you will not lose, you will win.

According to what I have read and learned, the price of stable coins is based on the price of a Fiat currency, be it dollar, euro or any other. In addition, most have back-up funds to ensure that when cryptocurrency becomes more widely marketed, the price does not increase. That means it's something similar to inflation, because they create more currencies so that the price doesn't increase. A clear example is Tether, the third most important crypto at present.
Although there are also others that are controlled by algorithms so that their price does not fluctuate and remains stable.

If your investment n the digital and Colin crypto currency investment there they is no surity that the currency is stable but I think others currency like USD GBP have other different mood but crypto not.

• +1 1

Yes I think stable currency are those currency that are stainless but not I think in crypto because crypto has more volatile and its value has no ups and downs so I think just need your patience here.

• +1 1

Yes, this currency is stable, we do it as much as man does and in the same way we get earning money We're Currency.com, and we've built the world's first regulated tokenised assets platform. Our platform revolutionises cryptocurrency 

Stable currency means that it's up and down doesn't go higher than average points in digital world. Currency value depends on how much this currency is using in digital markets. If mostly forum use this currency then it points increase and it means that this currency ranking increase then it's value increase. Similarly for decreasing value.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +3 1

As a new member I still have no  guarantee on stability of currency why because world did not have specific value on money every countries have his money value that are not the same in the Greta world so as such their will not going to be stability in money thanks.

• +2 1

My wonderful friend, I do not think that the currency can guarantee its stability. The idea lies in the amount of demand and withdrawal on it, and in this case its guarantee is relatively unlikely.

Well, what really guarantee a stable coins is if you it is stable if you really invest in it, your fund will not depreciate nore appreciate. So I will advise you invest in unstable coins to increase your fund on the forum. That is my take friends, we will surely grow on crytotalk.

• +1 1