Hello Cryptotalk friends. Do you think that working from home will become normal in the future? - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ReyFG

Hello Cryptotalk friends. Do you think that working from home will become normal in the future?

This topic has many particular points of view, and the truth is that I would like your opinion about working from home, since there are people who see it as something not so common. They even rate it as easy jobs. It is true that it has its advantages and disadvantages. Specifically, you have to have a balance between both types of work, and at the rate that the market is going, it is fast and surprising, because the truth is that it would be convenient for users to see working from home as normal. What do you say about it? Can you share your point of view?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

If this pandemic is going to become normal to work from home, what this pandemic did was to advance technology to prepare us for online jobs that are going to come back from everyday life, we are already entering that era

• Useful or interesting 2

Indeed, this pandemic has accelerated the process of installing this labor methodology, but in addition organizations have also begun to see the positive aspects of working from home including labor costs, although there are some activities that require face-to-face personnel, every day will be gaining ground remote work.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Kesinlikle evet, çünkü insanlar artık dışarı çıkıp başkaları için çalışmayı sevmiyor. Uzaktan eğitim bunlara bir örnektir.
Ancak inşaatçılar ve mühendisler gibi işçiler evden çalışamazlar, sadece ofiste çalışanlar işlerini evden yapabilirler.
Bu, adil olmayan bir ortamın yolunu açabilir.
Ama ben böyle bir şeyin olmasını istemiyorum.

In fact, working from home has been practiced and known for years. However, it is quite normal that it becomes more widespread after the pandemic. The important thing here is; It is mandatory to regulate working from home conditions legally. Otherwise, it is not enough to consider working from home advantageous. For those who work from home, states should make some legal arrangements (such as insurance, unemployment pension) to improve in favor of employees.

• +2 1

While this epidemic has accelerated the process of installing this labor method, companies are also beginning to see the positive aspects of working from home, including labor costs, although some of that is good.

It has already become normal my friend. With this pandemic, lockdown amd social distancing has become a norm. This has caused a lot of people to start adapting and working  from home. Even the government are encouraging people to work from home. Schools have gone fully into virtual and e-learning. People have taken up online sales of their products and services. So working from home has now become normal.

The future is of technology or internet 

in near future we all love to work from home with the help of internet and technology 

this covid pandemic also shows us to work from home and in the future we works from home with comfort and earn easily while sitting at own home

Yes i think.working at home is much better and normal in.the future .

In future we can.increase our working criteria at home by manage our timetable at home.

So its best way to.increase your earning in future.

Hello my dear friend :

Yes my dear in my opinion work from is way better than to go office daily and work under a boss. At home we are our own boss we can work at our desire time and I think it will become very good and Normal in future even in this pandemic situation. 

We can easily manage our time according to work and don't stay for a long time like in office. 

• +4 1

In my case I was fired from my job and I had to learn to trade with cryptos and at the moment I am doing quite well but only because the market is bullish: v

Edited by DaTaB

Well, according to current database of jobs situation due to COVID-19 pandemic, the online job has become a much needed and demanded job right now and also in the future. It is because due to COVID-19, people has been bounded to the home that's why they will be definitely preferred the online jobs.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think there is no doubt the work at home will be normal in the future .Everyone wnat to earn money in such aa easy way .if anyone can earn a great profit by online job they will definitely prefer online jobs.

• +1 1

Yes it is best for future we earn at home by using our skills  a person who have a skill he can't died with hunger .now it is a age of technology we earn by using technology and skills through internet 

At this time number of people earning by internet only and for earning by internet there are thousands of way by working on them we can earn good amount we also can earn by YouTube, by freelancing and in freelancing there are thousands of skills by which we can earn but for reaching at good stage we will surely effort for several years then we are able for earning more by any way we also can earn by trading but a particular time is for this. 

Yeah, it is normal, how many people working from home from a long time and now with the pandemic the majority of people working from home and some companies moved their staff task to home. Working from home is normal but not all jobs are able to be managed from home.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Cryptotalk's responsibility is to sit at home. This is an online work.we can make our future at home. Additionally there are a lot more destinations like this digital money from which we can get great benefit sitting at home.it is very easy method for earn at home easily.

I think that with the advancement of technological tools, work at home is becoming popular, you can even work as a freelancer and have your own time, certainly there are advantages and disadvantages that must be considered in order to fulfill your obligations.
The pandemic we are experiencing is a clear example and shows us that the world is capable of doing it, but it must improve much more.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

It has already started, working from home. It had started over 10 yrs ago, it actually started when good internet connections became stable. Arquitects, journalists, engineers, etc have been working from home now over 10 yrs now. Online language classes have been around now for about 10 yrs now. So, the future is already here. O better said, the future has become the past.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Even at this time, working at home has become normal. I think the number of working from home will increase in the future. As long as everything goes online, this will become even more normal.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:10 AM, ReyFG said:

This topic has many particular points of view, and the truth is that I would like your opinion about working from home, since there are people who see it as something not so common. They even rate it as easy jobs. It is true that it has its advantages and disadvantages. Specifically, you have to have a balance between both types of work, and at the rate that the market is going, it is fast and surprising, because the truth is that it would be convenient for users to see working from home as normal. What do you say about it? Can you share your point of view?

Yes it will be normal as work from home it should be disscountinued as people staying at home never recognize that you are work they are suxh a kind of dum mind that they always thinks you are just wasting time on internet.so plz say no to work from home and study.

• +2 1

My friend now days whole world Covid-19 these days online work is best way to earn money many peoples work on internet and get money some sites are fake but some sites are trustable crypto talk is best site it is trustable  we can work at home will be normal in future because it gives a great opportunity  

I think it will not become in future but it has become normal to work online by sitting in the home in this age. More precisely in condition of coronavirus pandemic every single body who knows the online working was able to meet his needs and his family. Online working is less labourer than the working in the office. So everyone preferring the online working over physical work. 

Thank you everyone. 

• Useful or interesting 1