I am glad with cryptos - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Karlosney38

I am glad with cryptos

Yes brother crypto is the best way it earn money. I am also earn money from crypto world. I am happy also happy to participate crypto world.  

On 12/15/2019 at 10:49 AM, Digicoin said:

I too. I am so glad with crypto. I am so glad I invested in crypto. I hold, buy and sell and it is working perfectly for me.

good experience, friend, thank you very good, I am still listening to as much information now as I can to increase my knowledge

On 12/15/2019 at 3:27 AM, Karlosney38 said:

Latelly, i am working besides trading, i am working with airdrops that gives for free coins and tokens to deal with and have some good profits!

I haven't seen a good airdrop or bounty for many months. Most are exiting, blocking their social media accounts and others are lagging with their payments for many months and some for more than a year. Lately I've seen two airdrops (Weemat and Juice) that are claiming to distribute the coins after 1 year the first and 18 months the second!

I don't think that there is any future with airdrops lately. Even the ones that are distributing tokens have actually no value and if you try to sell them you will end up paying more for transaction and exchange fees.

Only yobit acted in good faith with the Yoda airdrop and a couple of good freecoin giveaways of Doge and RUR.

Right now I think that only Cryptotalk and Yobit are trying to convince people not to leave crypto, as I have noticed that too many people that were trying promotional activities have already quit.

Super glad, because of crypto I can now afford to buy things that I needed. I'm still a student so it could be hard for me to earn so crypto helps me on that matter. 

Yes,some are very glad with crypto, it changes their life style at least a bit, so they are very happy with it, they can earn money very easily and they are enjoying Their life, i am also happy to stay with it.       

On 12/15/2019 at 9:56 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes, I feel happy to be in the crypto world. where I as a student feel helped here. here I learned a lot about investing, about coins and falling prices and increases. I also introduced it to my family and friends.

Yes bro i am also too happy with crypto. And i am thinking that bitcoin  will go too high soon and we all will get benefits from the crypto. 

Not just me, I think everyone in the family who works in it is happy with the payment method because it gives us a lot of money easily.

While in the end we can easily take care of our own financial problems, there is no longer a need for a renovation process like traditional timber finance, which is actually a problem for many peopleWe really need to be grateful for the presence of crypto that can be taken naturally and slowly.

General Chat Chat Loung...

I am also happy to be able to join the crypto world, from collecting faucets to trading, I have done it. The difficult thing for now is how I introduce crypto to the closest people, many of whom still don't believe it.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

crypto was really fit for me, since I need jobs to find. I'm really greatful for being here and keeping on track with other members. 

Me too.  I am also very happy with crypto.  I can earn money so easily. As a student it means a lot for me 

Hello my friend, I have been trying to earn from airdrops in the previous period and rarely did I get a profit because most currencies fail at the beginning and some never pay. Can you tell me what criterion you depend on in choosing the right airdrops?

Crypto is the best thing to have happen to the world of technology after the Advent of internet. Every one that is IT savvy will be happy with cryptocurrency. I just love the kind of technology behind it. The decentralized nature of the technology is a top notch. Alot of dreams are becoming achievable with blockchain technology.

I too. I am subsequently delighted with crypto. I am accordingly delighted I invested in crypto. I hold, accept and market and it is effective seamlessly for me.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:27 AM, Karlosney38 said:

Well, i am so happy to participate on crypto world, i learned how to trade, i earn money to help my friends and family.

Latelly, i am working besides trading, i am working with airdrops that gives for free coins and tokens to deal with and have some good profits! If you want to start earning making some money, go to youtube and type about the issue and welcome abord it! Many people have post videos about making money, but the videos you really make money easy and fast are about bitcoins, Ico, tokens and airdrops! Only invite your friends and family and everybody will have a good profit together!

Screenshot_20191214-220106_FreeAirdrop.jpg

Crypto world is worth appreciation not only it helps people in terms of money but it also provides a platform to learn have patience and use your mind to make good strategies for trading.

I am very happy with cryptos, the reason I am very happy with cryptos, is that cryptos has very good potential for the future, so that is the reason I am happy with cryptos.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:27 AM, Karlosney38 said:

Well, i am so happy to participate on crypto world, i learned how to trade, i earn money to help my friends and family.

Latelly, i am working besides trading, i am working with airdrops that gives for free coins and tokens to deal with and have some good profits! If you want to start earning making some money, go to youtube and type about the issue and welcome abord it! Many people have post videos about making money, but the videos you really make money easy and fast are about bitcoins, Ico, tokens and airdrops! Only invite your friends and family and everybody will have a good profit together!

Screenshot_20191214-220106_FreeAirdrop.jpg

I think all of us here are happy and very glad that there is a money on the internet, on cryptocurrency, we just have to look for it and participateto some legit bounties and airdrops to earn.  

Yes I am, but one of the reasons for being fully certified with the currency is that I have been able to make a lot of profit through itAnd that is why I am completely susceptible to the genre, in my opinion, if someone comes into it without knowing about it, they are more likely to be completely dead

I am also glad with crypto. Because crypto is best platform for earning. This is really best for me. You can earn money easily by crypto. This is the easy way of earnings.

Yes I am also happy with crypto. Because it gives me an immense pleasure for life. I have been using crypto since 2017 and I earned a lot form the crypto and still earning with free

I am also very excited with cryptocurrencies. What makes me more happy is that I make money, from small numbers to bigger numbers. I am all excited.

That is really admiring work, But the problem with most airdrop or free tokens is they are free, and worth nothing. If you are serious about becoming rich, you have to come up with some coin that has immense potential and which you can start an ICO and get big investments and then use it to deliver really good coin. 

I agree with you, this crypto world is a good income asset for the long term by involving family members. Besides that crypto provides new questions and this is where it encourages us to continue to study it to gain knowledge and profit

Crypto helped me a lot, its hard to find a job after college.. but i'm earning a good income with bitcoin trading through localbitcoins and paxful, this is very helpful and am going to do something big with my profit this year by the help of GOD.

Time is the ultimate weapon!