I am glad with cryptos - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Karlosney38

I am glad with cryptos

I think we all are very happy by using cryptocurrency as earning, trading and investment and hope it will be use as standard currency one day but until then we can get profit from our activities like holding them for long time or trading with them.

Yes we can earn using airdrops too at our extra time along with earning from this forum. I am glad that i found cryptocurrency and crypto changed my life forever, it made me gain knowledge on various topics.

We can see that a huge number of people now work in this forum. Because cryptotalk forum give us many futured. Here we can work and earn more money

I am glad to see that cryptotalk is one of the best outsourcing site I have ever seen. Now most of the people used this forum. If you work in this forum then you can get a good profit

On 1/23/2020 at 7:15 PM, Shakayet20 said:

Yes this a very good thing which i am feeling in crypto and the things that it gaved me so happy to be here

Crypto currency has changed my life. Now i can earn from it, Without Crypto currency i can't work a minute

21 hours ago, David 0 said:

We really need to be grateful for the presence of crypto that can be taken naturally and slowly.  Ultimately we will easily take care of our own financial problems, no longer need a renovation process like traditional timber finance, which is actually a problem for many people.:((++

Yes that is true we really need to be greatful with what we had, that is cryptocurrencies it is helping us.

I'm glad to be in crypto world and crypto talk forum .. I think we are doing the best when we talk about crypto because its the future

I also like crypto currency and Blockchain technology. Many of the benefits we get from crypto currencies, we can do cross-border transactions without leaving the house. We can also trade and make profits.

agreed I truly like crypto. besides I be able to pick up profits and income, I know how to and find out a bundle from ancestors from other countries to swap dreams about the avow of the humankind economy.

6 hours ago, AsifKhan said:

Crypto as a fantasy world Everyone is delighted with Cipto i

I'm sure once you start to get paid here after you complete those 100 post, you wont see crypto as a fantasy anymore.

Yes, I am so happy crypto has been able to work for you, I have not yet compiled my 100 posts. After completing 100 posts, I will realize how useful my work is.

I think that the result of this similarity makes it tight for the difference, I mean if all is the same, then this Bitcoin will be a bad step to be able to dominate through well or fraud. It can damage it.

9 hours ago, Muhammad adnan said:

I am new and beginners level but i try to work hard to earn a money to stable my financial condition and takes the responsibllity to take care my family.

That is nice, we are all glad with cryptocurrencies for what it offer to us. The joy and benefits.

This is a great opportunity I have for been part of crypto member, I have sufficient knowledge to manage my life without been employed as a worker I'm now a self boss. 

On 12/16/2019 at 7:28 AM, Ufra said:

By making YouTube videos you need to make subscribers and a lot of work for earning money. But in cryptocurrency you only register your KYC in blockchain and you got 25$ easily.

Yes you are right i agree with you crypto currency you only register your kyc in blockchain and you got 25 dollars easily.

I am very glad too because of crypto I gain some profit in it and buy my personal need at school and I’m willing to learn more about to it and get rich with this good luck mates.

Why not anyone should be happy with crypto. Since it provides us bitcoins for simple tasks that is posting, everyone will be happy. Also it takes a very little time of our day. With that, we are getting knowledge about cryptocurrency too. So I'm very glad to having connected with crypto. And i think most of the guys might be glad with crypto.

I feel lucky to find crypto i have been using crypto from  4 years and find good money.I have invited my friends and brother in crypto .They are earning also ,Crypto is a huge field and we can make money with ico,air drops,bounties and trading .Now we have IEO of coins.

I'm really Happy I'm here this cryto has really added a lot of knowledge about crypt currencies to me. It a sure way of earning while learning

As a new beginner I can't really state an achievement yet, but from what I gathered ,I have got to know the importance of crypto, how it change people's lives positively, with this I'm optimistic that my case won't be any different

I am totally agree with you. Because from crypto we are earning money and by this money we are now self employed. That's why I think so.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:27 AM, Karlosney38 said:

Well, i am so happy to participate on crypto world, i learned how to trade, i earn money to help my friends and family.

Latelly, i am working besides trading, i am working with airdrops that gives for free coins and tokens to deal with and have some good profits! If you want to start earning making some money, go to youtube and type about the issue and welcome abord it! Many people have post videos about making money, but the videos you really make money easy and fast are about bitcoins, Ico, tokens and airdrops! Only invite your friends and family and everybody will have a good profit together!

Screenshot_20191214-220106_FreeAirdrop.jpg

Airdrops are good if you can joined a potential project that gives a good amount of allocation for their airdrop. Because as of this moment, 90% of airdrops are useless or it's not worth your time due to the value that you can get. 

I am glad also with cryptos but not via airdrop, I am glad I learned how crypto works and I was able to create my service that gives me a good amount of income. 

On 12/15/2019 at 7:27 AM, Karlosney38 said:

Well, i am so happy to participate on crypto world, i learned how to trade, i earn money to help my friends and family.

Latelly, i am working besides trading, i am working with airdrops that gives for free coins and tokens to deal with and have some good profits! If you want to start earning making some money, go to youtube and type about the issue and welcome abord it! Many people have post videos about making money, but the videos you really make money easy and fast are about bitcoins, Ico, tokens and airdrops! Only invite your friends and family and everybody will have a good profit together!

Screenshot_20191214-220106_FreeAirdrop.jpg

Crypto create some golden opportunities for unemployed persons. Also it's beneficial for students. Because they can earn their pocket money through working on it in their leisure time.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends                Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                 This week's challenge is all about slots. Show us what you got by hitting the highest multiplier as possible in any slot game.   The top 10 winners will be ranked based on the highest multiplier.
    • Конкурс этой недели посвящен игровым автоматам. Покажите нам, что вы выиграли, набрав максимально возможный множитель в любом игровом автомате.   10 лучших победителей будут определены на основе наибольшего множителя.                  Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!                      ;Подписывайтесь и ретвитит        Отметьте 2 друзей                                         Введите свой НИК в WINDICE  
    • Уважаемые Пользователи! Доступно новое направление для обмена.    Notcoin (NOT)   Notcoin был создан командой Open Builders, сфокусированной на проектах в экосистеме TON. Ранее в 2023 году их лаунчпад Tonstarter привлёк более $1,5 млн инвестиций. Идею Notcoin впервые представили в ноябре 2023 года на международной конференции разработчиков The Gateway в Дубае. В ивенте также участвовал Telegram во главе с Павлом Дуровым. Публичный запуск игры состоялся 1 января 2024 года.   Для нас очень важно слышать Ваше мнение и получать обратную связь о нашей работе.  Вы можете обратиться к нам в чат для получения лучшего курса по рынку  в интересующих направлениях как на покупку так и на продажу криптовалюты, будем очень рады вниманию и Вашим отзывам !  С наилучшими пожеланиями команда Galaxy-coin.cash.   Подписывайтесь на наш телеграмм канал: t.me/kanalGalaxycoincash чтобы всегда быть в курсе всех новостей.
    • 1. Перейдите на страницу входа, Play Now! введите код затем нажмите «Submit».код в ЛС 2. Выберите любого пирата,затем нажмите кнопку «Продолжить». 3. Теперь пройдите регистрацию удобным для вас способом. 4. Соглашаемся с правилами и подключаем кошелек, нажав кнопку «Использовать мой кошелек». 5. Нажмите кнопку «Авторизовать» и во всплывающем окне подпишите транзакцию своим кошельком. 6. Если по какой-то причине у вас не нажимается кнопка «Авторизовать», попробуйте сменить браузер(нужно браузер google chrome и metamask)   Чтобы получить Airdrop, нам нужно заработать как можно больше очков «BOOTY». Эти очки можно заработать как в самой игре Pirate Nation, так и выполняя различные социальные задания.   На этот момент начало 2 сезона.также добавлю свои пруфы.Цена токена на данный момент 0.2$. За первый сезон удалось собрать 854 токена.   По игровым вопросам пишите сюда или в лс всем помогу
    • Эмитент крупнейшего в мире стейблкоина, привязанного к доллару США, компания Tether объявил о выпуске новой категории криптовалют под названием «tethered активы». Организация запускает линейку цифровых активов с введения нового токена, «поддерживаемого реальным физическим золотом, хранящимся в Швейцарии». Первый выпущенный токен Tether, получивший название «Alloy by Tether», будет называться aUSDT.    Alloy от Tether — это открытая платформа, которая позволяет создавать обеспеченные синтетические цифровые активы. Скоро она станет частью новой платформы токенизации цифровых активов Tether, которая будет запущена позднее в этом году, — написал генеральный директор компании Паоло Ардоино. В Tether позиционируют aUSDT как криптовалюту, «предназначенную для отслеживания стоимости одного доллара США», но «имеющую чрезмерное обеспечение со стороны Tether Gold (XAUT)». Заметим, что XAUT с рыночной капитализацией в $573 млн не так популярен, как USDT, общая рыночная стоимость которого превышает 💵100 млрд. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2436704 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / ОТЗЫВЫ     Эмитент крупнейшего в мире стейблкоина, привязанного к доллару США, компания Tether объявил о выпуске новой категории криптовалют под названием «tethered активы». Организация запускает линейку цифровых активов с введения нового токена, «поддерживаемого реальным физическим золотом, хранящимся в Швейцарии». Первый выпущенный токен Tether, получивший название «Alloy by Tether», будет называться aUSDT.    Alloy от Tether — это открытая платформа, которая позволяет создавать обеспеченные синтетические цифровые активы. Скоро она станет частью новой платформы токенизации цифровых активов Tether, которая будет запущена позднее в этом году, — написал генеральный директор компании Паоло Ардоино. В Tether позиционируют aUSDT как криптовалюту, «предназначенную для отслеживания стоимости одного доллара США», но «имеющую чрезмерное обеспечение со стороны Tether Gold (XAUT)». Заметим, что XAUT с рыночной капитализацией в $573 млн не так популярен, как USDT, общая рыночная стоимость которого превышает 💵100 млрд. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2436704 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Итоги листинга ZKsync.             Токен ZK залистился на крупнейших биржах, установив максимум в $0.4.               Сейчас стоимость токена колеблется около $0.23, а рыночная капитализация упала к $800 млн.
    • Bitcoin Runes собрали комиссии за транзакции на сумму более 2500 биткойнов (BTC) менее чем за два месяца, что свидетельствует о росте децентрализованного финансирования на основе биткойнов (DeFi). Согласно данным Dune , Runes, новый протокол для выпуска взаимозаменяемых токенов в сети Биткойн, с момента запуска получил 2513 биткойнов  в общей сложности на сумму более 163 миллионов долларов . Общая комиссия Bitcoin Runes.  Эта веха наступила через два месяца после запуска протокола Runes, который произошел во время халвинга в апреле 2024 года , что сигнализирует о продолжающемся интересе к потенциалу DeFi, основанного на биткойнах, или BTCFi. Дополнительные комиссии за транзакции по таким протоколам, как Runes, могут значительно расширить возможности майнеров биткойнов после сокращения вдвое после того, как вознаграждение за блок биткойнов было уменьшено с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC.   Биткойн-руны превосходят токены и ординалы BRC-20 Биткойн-руны становятся доминирующим стандартом для выпуска взаимозаменяемых токенов в первой в мире сети блокчейнов.   Если посмотреть на распределение транзакций, то транзакции, связанные с рунами, составили 12,2%, транзакции BRC-20 — 5%, а надписи Ordinals — 0,6% от общего числа транзакций в сети Биткойн. По данным Dune, по состоянию на 17 июня более 82% транзакций оставались обычными транзакциями BTC . Доля транзакций в сети Bitcoin.  Что касается ежедневного количества транзакций, было 9567 транзакций, связанных с рунами, из них всего 3938 транзакций BRC-20 и 474 транзакций, связанных с ординалами. Количество регулярных биткойн-транзакций составило 64 620. Руны  превосходят токены BRC-20 с точки зрения онлайн-активности с момента их запуска в апреле 2024 года.   Руны: спасательный круг для биткойн-майнеров По словам Назара Хана, соучредителя и главного операционного директора TeraWulf, рост комиссий за транзакции в Bitcoin Runes предлагает спасательный круг для биткойн-майнеров . Хан рассказал в эксклюзивном интервью: Назар Хан, интервью Cointelegraph.  По словам Хана, поскольку остальная часть вознаграждения за блок биткойнов представляет собой фиксированную эмиссию, комиссии за транзакции являются «спасительной картой» для майнеров биткойнов.
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro
    • Уже нет у биржи будущего - она просто есть. И те, кто на ней остался, просто торгуют. Но пик популярности ее уже позади.
    • На Йобите пока Дефи процветает. появляется все больше монет и криптовалютных пар для фарминга. Так что, пока можно воспользоваться моментом и заработать.