What i'm doing to cover my losses - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

What i'm doing to cover my losses

On 12/15/2019 at 12:41 PM, miskyming said:

yes it's good idea just invest in the investbox in yobit, but make sure it is not a shitcoin that you invest because high chances of losing money, you get the dividend, but the price keeps going down.

That's right. 

If he put shitty coin that's a big chance for him to lost what he invested. 

Much better to put legit and trusted coin for him to earn better amount. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/11/2020 at 11:38 AM, Mrpassion said:

That is nice since when you lose then you have a backup that wouldn't make you feel the pain of losing .

A backup? let say you have a 100 USD as your trading capital, how much you keep as backup and how you keep it?

On 4/4/2020 at 9:41 PM, Metsik0 said:

The best way for me is to go away for some time. I need time to fix myself psychologically. And then I'll find hundreds of ways to get my money back. But need to rest and be away from any exchanges and trading. It's my good way!!

Getting out of bear runs and entering into bull runs can be helpful to recover losses. Although many people prefer to hold their coins to be recovered automatically but this is a slow method. If I buy a coin and face losses due to a bearish run, I will search in the market to find another coin which shows green signs. I sell my bearish coin and buy the bullish coin which is already rising. It is like getting out of a slow car and getting in a fast car. But you should do this with caution because if you do it the wrong way, it may increase your losses.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

For crypto trading use half of it actually because you wouldn't be losing it all, but for Forex trading you should use not more than 5% that is 5$

The point 100 usd is very little to get me a satisfactory profit, so i real cant divide that and keep half of it for backup.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:48 PM, TheCryptoFuture said:

The best way and best thing to do to recover losses is to forget about the losses and think of a way to make profits. 

yes,Investing money through Investbox on YoBit is a creative solution to cover losses from coins that're falling in property. I will also do this step to cover losses.

In fact, I do not recommend trading in Yobit mainly, but if you trade from a certain currency and it decreases a lot, make sure at first that it does not completely collapse, and if so, then reinvest in this currency until you compensate for some losses.

2 hours ago, Mishadima said:

You can also convert the coins you are holding if the price refuse to rise, convert it to a coin that you see rising in the market so that you can cover up some linkages.

Of one coin is reducing, the other is also reducing. It is better to convert is to a stable coin during price crashing. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

On 4/15/2020 at 3:02 PM, Mrpassion said:

Shit coins are coins without a proper volume for trading or we could say that they don't have any volume in the market.

Of course, I know that. But why did he said there is a shitcoin listed? Can a shitcoin listed on the invest box?

Investments are a matter of mathematical and strategic analysis according to your capital and aspiration, although risk management must be mandatory in order to have good capital management.

You don't need to do anything to cover your loss, whenever you experience loss, just hold into that coins and it will worth it for buying too

14 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

When they are listed they are not shit coins but at the end they tend to become shit coin because of the dump.

A dump is not a standard for a coin to become a shitcoin. Bitcoin is also experiencing a dump and can you call it a shitcoin? Lol 

On 12/23/2019 at 8:24 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I don't think that's the solution. In trade and failures and successful transactions happen. If failed need to to accept and continue to further.

traders tend to open more and more positions without the proper response, as they are in a hurry to make up for losses. when trading so I hope in trading we also do not face any losses anymore.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:41 PM, mehek380 said:

The most mistake done is not investing in crpyto when the prices are low.You never know when the prices can go high.

I am rarely sure about losing my recent investment by unorthodox means. There will be no additional losses to you. You can also cover it by verifying your account in each exchange. switch to a good cryptocurrency. With that I can go to the new cryptocurrency to recover my previous losses.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:12 AM, Mrpassion said:

Actually not all coins will be giving you that, why I said so is because if you keep holding a coin that will not rise,you will lose a lot more.

Before trading I ensure I have the best collection of the most reputable coins in cryptocurrency, so whenever I face looses I just hold still it recover

On 1/26/2020 at 11:13 AM, Ripolok said:

You can make a fortune in a moment and lose it in the next whether you trade Bitcoin, another coin, or even a stock like the GBTC Bitcoin Trust. Consider mitigating risks, hedging, learning some TA, and not “going long” with all your investable funds. TIP: If you trade only the top coins by market cap (that is coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum), or GBTC, then the chances of losing everything overnight are slim (not impossible, but slim). Other cryptocurrencies are riskier (but can offer quick gains on a good day). In general, coins with lower market caps and volumes tend to offer a greater risk / reward.

you can make up for losses and you can make good money in it. So trading on the cryptocurrency market is the best option for you. altcoins will start to rise, and then you can buy them from the accumulated BTC.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:21 PM, redamoun said:

We all experienced a hard time when you invest more than the half of your balance in one coin and it go down in prices, in my opinion the best solution is to add more fiat money, and invested in investbox in YOBIT, and for sure it will cover all your losses in trading.

So my friends any ideas how to come back from a failed trading, and fill up your balance again?

I think it happened because of the lack of strict capital management for your account and your entry into a very big deal, the loss of which causes damage to your account
My friend must have trading skills before trading in the cryptocurrency domain

On 4/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, Mrpassion said:

Bitcoin dump is different all those dump that occur if it is another coin tell me what will happen to it. Those investors will start to sell them off.

Yes, that is why a dump is not a standard. A shitcoin is a coin without community and people are not buying. Investors knows where to spend their money and shitcoin is not in their portfolio.

Comparing the volatility of Bitcoin with other currencies is out of context, it is how to buy a lion with a cat, since bitcoin can calmly collapse and rise out of nowhere.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/27/2020 at 10:26 AM, Mrpassion said:

Wow just like bitcoin because what you have to do is to hold it when it is down because you know that it will surely rose again

Bitcoin is always the best to hold in cryptocurrency, and even do you are at lose, you don't need to have up because it will return to that price

18 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes that is why I love it actually because of the price of it and the way it behaves with the market

Presently, we are experiencing a good rise of bitcoin price, and this will be a good sign for a bull run soon, so we should just hold bitcoin

On 4/28/2020 at 4:38 PM, Mrpassion said:

Not all actually some do have them hoping they will turn profitable one day in future and they keep them.

Can you mention some of this future coin? I see another reason why they are keeping them. Hoping the price will rise is not the only one.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:15 PM, Luv4me said:

How will it cover your loses, all the coins also on the invest box are going down in price, so which coin do you suggest to invest in?

The addition of a yobit investment because the income of the yobit investment is fixed so you know until you can correct your losses. Please choose the famous currency on which bitcoin Ethereum not other currencies. The investment box is an alternative income for people with large funds, but not me.

On 4/30/2020 at 9:51 AM, phizusiki said:

The addition of a yobit investment because the income of the yobit investment is fixed so you know until you can correct your losses. Please choose the famous currency on which bitcoin Ethereum not other currencies. The investment box is an alternative income for people with large funds, but not me.

The income of investbox isn't fixed and you can either gain or loss all your investment because sometimes they go down in value

On 12/19/2019 at 4:23 AM, duncun007 said:

yea even tho analysis can help but there are things that dont show up on charts sometimes and a project could be at the bottom in chart but suddenly dump more because the leader of the project escaped or something.

If you are planning to invest in a specific currency, you need to have a spare amount, so that they even lose. Sell your money because yobit has a lot of top and good coins and it is a good and real exchange in the cryptocurrency market.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:55 PM, BitMart said:

Never run to catch your loses as you can go more down and its more painful better if you have any lost from one project try in other way or other project and try to do some better as if you always think about his last lost and try to catch then you never can do some better for your own future as its never been good plan to run behind any lost or try to catch this.

If you don't think about it from time to time, you will learn more about trading and then make a profit from it. Please be patient and believe that the cost will increase again, do not drive it. By all means it will provide results from our kuta forces.