What Coin before Bitcoin? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin?

Of the best cryptos we have on the market, the most prominent are etehreum, litecoin, bnb and now a very new one is polkadot, which may be one of the best cryptos in the coming months, as it recently displaced xrp that held the fifth position of cryptos for a long time.

18 hours ago, Akime said:

Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency, it is the reason why other coins and tokens exists. Without bitcoin there will be no ethereum, ripple, litecoin and many more. If you are just talking about crypto then there are no coin or token that exists before bitcoin.

@Akime Obviously there is no other coin exist before bitcoin, bitcoin is the first decentralized coin to made the purpose of to control central banks dominance, and give the transparency for their users, and as like you say bitcoin after so many coins and tokens introduced in crypto market.

My dear friend, I think you don't know that bitcoin is the leader or father of all other coins. There are no any coins exist before Bitcoin and all the coins exist after the presence of bitcoins. And cryptocurrency starts after  bitcoins. That's why all the coins follow Bitcoin. Due to this when price of Bitcoin Change than other coins prices also changes.

There is no digital currency before Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first digital currency created by Satoshi and is still the most expensive and most popular currency, then after lots of new currencies were created.

As far as I know, the bitcoin is the very first crypto currency in the whole world and I really amazed that it has been a more useful and valuable crypto currency. Bitcoin the root of all cryptocurrency in the whole world, after the accomplishment of bitcoin many cryptocurrencies was born these are Ethereum, Ripple and many more cryptocurrencies. So that there is no other coins that have been existed first before bitcoin.

No coin exists before bitcoin because according to the people bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created.Such a concept did not exists before him.He is now the first terms of fame.

There is no coin before Bitcoin, my friend. It all started with the creation of the genesis block of Bitcoin. And everything happened after that. That's why it is called the "father of cryptocurrencies". Even now after more than ten years of it's creation, there is rarely an infrastructure as secure as Bitcoin's.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think they was a coin that surfaced before the advent of Bitcoin but the whole concept wasn't understood until bitcoin paved the way. 

I say that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, and there was no currency before it, and although it was the first and was a new project, it was accepted by most people in not long time.

I am still new in the world of cryptocurrencies but I think I have something to contribute to this topic which is that there is no coin that existed in the blockchain network before the emergence of the bitcoin.

On 2/2/2021 at 7:15 AM, Jack764 said:

I say that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, and there was no currency before it, and although it was the first and was a new project, it was accepted by most people in not long time.

You are wrong brother, there were so many attempts to creating a digital currency but most of them failed, I even believe that there are project which started before bitcoin and they have gone extreme just recently.

I think there was no online currency before Bitcoin. Because now Bitcoin is called Mother Coin.Because Bitcoin is above all coins, and its market value is much better. Bitcoin is the light of hope for investors.

Bitcoin is the alpha and the omega. Before btc nothing and in the end there will be nothing either. Let's make a similarity, btc = dollar so the rest are the currencies of the other countries. No point of comparison.

No there isn't , Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever made  then other cryptocurrencies project started o exist , that's why Bitcoin presents on the top among all the other cryptocurrencies and its movement affect all other cryptocurrencies prices 

• +2 1

What coin before bitcoin ? What it means sorry friend I can't get you what are you talking about , let me guess don't tell me you are saying that there must of will be coin before bitcoin no way bitcoin is king of all the coins get it.

• +2 1

I do not have enough infomations about this topic but the bitcoin is the real opening for the crypto investing in the world so it is the most important currency.

No, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that used the blockchain technology in the world, and for this it has all this great confidence and popularity among people around the world, in addition to its limited number around the world, which makes mining it difficult over time and contributes to its high price significantly.

• +2 1

Greetings brother, there are no currencies that existed before bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first of all currencies, if there had been some currencies, then bitcoin would not be in that place.

Actually, I do not trust my answer very much, but I think that Bitcoin was the first currency I found, I heard about Bitcoin before I knew anything about cryptocurrencies, so my answer was like this

No, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to be built on blockchain technology, and it is the godfather of all cryptocurrencies. Satoshi Nakamoto created the blockchain in 2009 and with it he created Bitcoin, so it is the first currency that worked on blockchain technology.

• +1 1

No cryptocurrency appeared before the Bitcoin blockchain

Bitcoin is the first and mother currency of all cryptocurrencies and it controls the largest percentage of the market

• +1 1

As far as I know, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. such a concept did not exist before him. He is now the first in terms of fame and capitalization.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are many coins in the cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is the main coin of the cryptocurrency at this time due to the high price in the market of crypto currency so best of luck and media investment on the basis of your knowledge

I have never known about any money that was before Bitcoin is the first and the fundamental cash liable for the development of cryptography and the greatest cost I looked through a ton yet didn't discover any cash that went before Bitcoin.