Bitcoin USD100,000.00 IN 2020 - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mmbox

Bitcoin USD100,000.00 IN 2020

On 14/12/2019 at 13:04, mmbox said:

Si consideramos esto: el banco central de Estados Unidos   inyectará al menos $ 425 mil millones de dinero inexistente en la economía a mediados del próximo mes.

En un  comunicado  emitido el 11 de diciembre, la  Reserva Federal  confirmó que incrementaría las llamadas operaciones de recompra o "repo" en fechas clave durante el período del nuevo año.

Creo que la gente todavía no se da cuenta de que está perdiendo dinero cada vez que FED imprime más dinero, no se confunda con tomar medidas para crear más dinero, COMIENCE A CREAR MÁS VALOR = BITCOIN

1894126651_bitcoinrocket.png.8cc4d7dd3221da1400b8b383a3480bda.png

no matter how much they try to be money from the same state at some point BTC will fall again when they withdraw that money one day, it is 2020 at the end of the year and btc can not currently reach $ 20,000 therefore it is something difficult to achieve and predict at some point.

• +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 1:04 PM, mmbox said:

If we consider this: The United States central bank will inject at least $425 billion of nonexistent money into the economy by the middle of next month.

In a statement released Dec. 11, the Federal Reserve confirmed it would ramp up so-called repurchase, or “repo,” operations on key dates over the new year period.

I think people still not realize they are loosing money everytime FED print more money, don´t confuse to take action creating more money, START CREATING MORE VALUE = BITCOIN

It is always difficult to predict the price or value of btc, but its price can fall at any time because the market in cryptocurrencies is so volatile, we only have to inform ourselves as much as we can and be active to invest.

• +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 10:04 PM, mmbox said:

If we consider this: The United States central bank will inject at least $425 billion of nonexistent money into the economy by the middle of next month.

In a statement released Dec. 11, the Federal Reserve confirmed it would ramp up so-called repurchase, or “repo,” operations on key dates over the new year period.

I think people still not realize they are loosing money everytime FED print more money, don´t confuse to take action creating more money, START CREATING MORE VALUE = BITCOIN

Bitcoin still not touch the 100,000$ but the month is the last month of the 2020 and i hope that in the crypto market soon we saw a great bull which can change our life and the investors will make huge money in this bull.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's not possible in 2020 in my opinion because the difference between the present value and the value you have suggested has very large. Amd it's impossible to fill this difference in 2020. And in future if it reach this value i don't know anything about this.

• +1 1

Everything will depend on how these functions are handled, I don't think I will achieve that value in the same way, since it is something that is difficult to handle despite using mathematical calculations, this can fail and not everything is true.

• +3 1

I don't think Bitcoin had a chance to go to $100,000 in this year. I joined when price was $10,000 and I was hoping to go to $20,000 something that still hasn't been reached although it is very close. Maybe you missed the target by one year as there is this possibility for Bitcoin to reach $100,000 in 2021.

• +2 1

This year it wasn't supposed to go to 100k but making a new ATH was very important for the chart. It has turned to bullish and it is time for accumulation, most investors are not afraid to buy now close to 20k as they expect when this level is broken Bitcoin to start increasing faster.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 8:28 PM, Treat1234 said:

I don't think bitcoin can reach a hundred dollars in this year, the year may be productive but bitcoin can't reach to that extent at the end of the year

Right as the bitcoin price just failed to go to the price of the $20,000 and fall down from the price of the $19,000, So thinking about that it will reach to that much is not possible.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

2020 is over so yes it tried and its been such a long way from 3K to 19K thats a mighty long way , it almost made it four times its oringina value from 2020 march low , but right now we are still around that figure its been struggling to break it and its important right now to really keep everything growing and to build on it

• +3 1

I dont thin that can happen because you look at how bitcoin is stuck at 18K then you realize we will hit January right now without hitting that 100K its not possible and unless a miracle from God so to me that would never happen right now we are going to work perfectly and this is going to be powerful and this is really going to be that power that helps us

• +5 1

The United States has a very firm economical system, that even publishing such huge amount of dollars will not affect the value of USD in a strong way, it might affect it slightly, and regarding your expectations for the Bitcoin , I think there is a bit of exaggeration , Bitcoin will have a great future but I do not think that one year is the time to reach one hundred thousand dollars. 

• +3 1

This will not happen in 2020 unless a great miracle occurs in the field of digital currency trading, because many of the largest whales now are preparing to sell their bitcoins at the end of December, so it is difficult for this to happen this year, as it now needs a great miracle in order to happen that

the way Fiat currency is injected or printed I wish thesame is applicable to Bitcoin if that is so many people will accumulate a lot of bitcoin but if there is continuos printing of Fiat currency it will result to economic crisis.

Bitcoin price have really rise this year which have hit high price and record new high price in crypto market. It will really take bitcoin years before it can reach 100k usd. 

There may be an increase because of the halving event, but I don't think that's going to take bitcoin to over 10x where it is now. We've seen what happened in Zibambue and Venezuela. Stock market is near to collapse, businesses in many countries are stopped. Bitcoin will never cost, its peak in the future for all time will be about $ 15,000, it will not rise again. 

The Federal Reserve will not do this and make Bitcoin rise to these levels significantly, as this matter will create a kind of money imbalance and will attract more liquidity to Bitcoin But it develops investment and purchase plans in different price areas and approved it as an investment asset, and many countries have done so from Iran, Venezuela and India.

• +1 1

The truth about Bitcoin can exceed this price if liquidity is pumped into it and new investors come with larger capital This matter is with everything else in the world, but according to the analysis of market liquidity and the price of Bitcoin, it will never reach this figure.

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:32 AM, tienda said:

I think the high price reached Bitcoin is between 19000 and 20000, in the next year if rise 12000 or 15000 is the miracle! to rise USD100,000.00 wow I dont think that coming a day where reach this price!

Your idea was correct but suddenly pumped a lot from the price you guessed.  This year, the price of Bitcoin was up to 28K.  However, the price of Bitcoin is expected to rise further next year.  However, it will take time for Bitcoin to reach 100K.

On 6/1/2020 at 5:56 PM, Virgil dijk said:

I think the price you mentioned is too high to be archieved in this present time, and if bitcoin price will hit such amount it will be in the future, such amount can't be archieved this year.

True as the max prediction for the next few days is $30,000. Currently the bitcoin is moving around the $26.5k to $27k and it will maximum reach to $30k before the 2020 ended.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I do not think so because the price is so far from now.The top price of bitcoin was 20 k even in the next year we will not see this price again it is my thinking.

As 2020 is about to end so ot means this prediction gone wrong and it didn't happened in 2020 that BTC has hit the price of 100k USD and it was almost impossible to have such a hype in price of BTC in one year.But Price BTC has Increased a lot and is at almost 28k$ currently and also have predictions of going more than that.

Edited by Arslan Ch

Bitcoin could reach $100K, because to the peak it has already touched the $28K barrier. we cannot expect the same to happen in the short time and it takes much longer time period, maybe in 2025.

• +3 1

That is an impossible figure. It is now the end of December 2020, but we are far away from this figure. I don't think it will reach this figure even by 2030. But I hope I am wrong.

It is not impossible in this year. Because 2020 almost end. Bitcoin touched it al time highest 28000$.  About one month ago it was 17-18 k. So 100k can be reach in next years. 

• Useful or interesting 1

really banks may have their issues against cryptocurrencies, but of course, as you mention that our best alternative is in BTC and it is the best and largest option we can take.