What is the Size of Crytotalk Cover Photo Profile? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Iriswolfgang

What is the Size of Crytotalk Cover Photo Profile?

The more I know, the bigger cryptocurrency your photos will automatically replace your photos with. However, the size will be 1.5 KB. Hey don't know much. Thanks

On 12/22/2019 at 8:28 AM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, I don't feel sure because I still didn't want to change either profile or cover photo, but if there is a specific size required then that will be a problem because we can't replace anything  depending on the size of the picture, but I see reply's that answer the problem.

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like  you . If there is a specific siz3 required the  that will be a problem because we can't replace anything depending on the size of the picture , but i see replys that answer the problem.

• Useful or interesting 2

Maybe the image size should not exceed 499 KB. I didn t try to put a cover photo but I put a personal picture and its size was also low but I don t know can I put a moving picture?

I was wondering what is the size of profile picture would be but it was good you start this topic.

I have read all the comments no comment has been yet so that we figure out what size photo to upload.

• Useful or interesting 1

sorry i do not know about this topics.you can find the site .may be they share it.i have no need to find it.another way,you can wait here,you can get your answer from the senior or experter .thank you

Actually I am also searching for this option. Because I am a newbie in this forum. If anybody know about it please tell me.

To be honest i don't know about what size of profile cover photo because i am newly added to crypto talk and i don't heard about that what size of it.

For that I do not know that because I never try to have a profile pic but you can message those who have profile pic or you can do experiment with your own picture.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I guess there is no size limit of cryptotalk cover photo, only the avatar and signature has limit size. You can put big size or a small size in your cover photo.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I suggest  You to reduce  the size round about to 40  byte. Then try to upload  your photo . It will be uploaded  easily  to your  profile  at cryptotalk. 

I don't know that what the actual size of profile picture..may be you can find this option in your cryptotalk profile...so please visit your profile and tap on change Profile picture

I think you don't need to put your photo on cryptotalk. But still if you want to put a photo on your cover just pick up your picture and upload it the size will be adjust automatically during uploading.

I know nothing about this bitter, but when you want to change the image it will be placed with the option to crop it until you place the correct part of it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know for solid come again? is the magnitude of cryptotalk profile handset but I deduce it will take its toll you that after you put on trial to upload a new photo. entirely experiment with it with atypical photos and find out which one installation better .

It's ok if you want to redesign it or you want to change it but there are many important factors that should be looked on in the crypto talk. But it is your view if you want to read it or if you want to change it you can

Hello my friend. I haven't tried using any profile picture here in this forum as i didn't find it necessary to put the profile picture but you can use any application to reduce the size of photo. 

I have no idea what's is the size of cryptotalk cover photo  but you should setup good quilty picture. Now cryptotalk is great communication system and all time give good services. 

It doesn’t matter if you update your profile or not. The thing matter is your knowledge about crypto. This the place you can get info and deliver it to your near one

• Useful or interesting 2

don't upload an useful content in this campaign otherwise you will get banned from this platform so be careful about your content and one more thing I want to add here if you doing such things regularly base then definitely you will get ban also I would add that you should research about the topic and see what is other members uploading to create your no on topic that should be creative and helpful for the members and then you can go for upload.

• Useful or interesting 3

Actually I dont exact size of the cover photo in length but your photo should be 0.49 mb or 495kb to be uploaded. I suggest u to crob your photo and upload which cut your size of photo.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 12/14/2019 at 5:00 AM, Raven said:

I don't know too but i think you don't need to do resizing of the phot because you could just pick a photo and insert on your cover photo, you just need to upload it on jpeg, png, and etc.. 

Yes i dont know too but i think you dont need to do resizing  of the photo ,  because  i dont know what is the size  but i think  size does not matter  here ,  i think you can easily   uploaded  your cover  photo  easily and you will  not get any problems .

On 1/31/2020 at 8:55 AM, Hanif14 said:

Don't know what the size is, but I think size doesn't matter here. I think you can easily upload your cover photo easily and no problem.

Yes i know i thinl you can easily  upload your cover photo easily and no problem  , but i have no idea  to perfect  size  to this profile photo .. but you can go with normal sizes or just adjust the image with the profile  picture size .

A child like behavior ....😆 No one here is able to give you exact size of cover photo, you can apply any picture here just by crop it and adjust it according to your view , this will beautify your profile nothing else.